Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Judging by the amount of money spunked on those tree decorations, I'd say it's a safe bet she won't be hammering tree branches in to the wall this year. 😏😏 🔨🔨🌿🌿
All those boxes of baubles and other shite, I bet you wouldn't get much change out of £500-£800. And that's just a rough guess. Seen this Decoris (the brand she's showing) one for £13.99 alone. 😳
Infact I bet she's going for at least 3 trees this year so with trees and all the decorations I bet it's knocking well over a grand plus. And that's just the tip of the iceberg with the stuff she's NOT shown. It's going to be an all out full vomit inducing grotto at tend farm this year isn't it?
And all the poor huns out there with all their bland silver and grey monstrosities will be reeling and fewming because she's going for reds, burgundy and warm colours this time. More fool them for copying silly trends off simpletons on the internet who insist you buy blah blah blah.
Am I jealous of her "luxury" Christmas gear? Nah, am I fuck. You can have the most lavish Christmas tree and spunk tons of cash on it. But it's who fathers round it that's the most important. That's priceless in my opinion, and you cannot put a price on that.

View attachment 1723480
Well said … she doesn’t know the meaning of Christmas because she’s too materialistic. Our tree is a mish mash of decorations we have bought with the kids as they’ve grown up, plus all of their handmade creations from nursery and schools and do you know what? We love it and wouldn’t have it any other way. Memories are attached to our decorations.

Reactions: 37

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
So much to take from those photos. Lonnie is supposed to be 18 months old. You know. I’m starting to doubt it again. He looks older to me. I still think he’s about 3-4 months older than she claims him to be. Seriously. I know it’s mad.

Lots of soft play. Great. But take his dummy out fgs.

They visit Mamfa a lot don’t they 😂

So much stuff going to the dump they need a van?!

Where is that JCB digger? Their house? Garden work??

She’s up early - she’s going to try and soften up her followers today after last nights unveiling of £600-800 ?? Of Xmas baubles and Jamie in shorts and T-shirts. It’s obvious they have their heating on high in that house - the kids wear thin clothes, she wears off the shoulder and Jamie wears his PE kit

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Who the fuck are all these sweets for? 😲😲😲 The boys would be bouncing off the walls for days if they ate those. More likely for her as she eats like a 5 year old trapped in an adults body. That amount of sugar and E numbers is off the scale. Jesus.

View attachment 1725127
Now we know why her kids don’t sleep.
Two tonnes of E numbers and never allowed to burn off any energy!

• Heart

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Soo im officially a VIP member woo!

ide like to thank my fellow nusty henz for the laughs support and fun
Ide like to thank sofa rose (added in her teens) for providing endless amount of shite for me to comment on
Ide also like to mourn the loss of shady and bunny -
You were my favessss

crunky snacks and 10 litres of coke all round

all the vest

am fank you

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Stop taking your kids out in a muddy shit covered field in their slippers you utter fuckwit. What kind of parent even does this? 😡😡😡

Screenshot_20221112_154751_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry

MrsCoLo

If I was doing a quiz I would not just take my husbands word for the answer being wrong because he told me it was . Not a fucking chance 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
A bit of tea. my sister has just told me that my niece has a friend who lives just around the bend from the Hinch farmstead, she, my niece, has been informed by the friend, that farmer Hinch, months ago, was seen walking the floofs on their leads on the path, around the bend of her farm.

So a q to all those that all live in the village of Maldon.

Has she been seen doing this?
There's no path down that road, it's a fucking 60mph bendy deathtrap with blind corners.

• Haha
  • Wow

londonLA

Chatty Member
You know someone's got way too much time on their hands when they film themselves hoovering out baskets, which have about three crumbs and spraying and wiping them out. 🙄
Also the stock cubes! Just leave them in the box they come in, would drive me mad fishing round in a jar trying to get the one I want.
The shepherds pie mixes, is she planning on feeding the 5 thousand? Why so many?
Don't get me started on the sweets.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Lonnie hasn’t got any toys in the living room. It’s granddads glasses and the tv remotes/a phone. Fun.

She dips when she pans to the French doors and then dips again when she goes back. What’s she hiding in that corner??

Also shouldn’t the sofas, carpets, prints be declared as ads. Amongst many other things

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
God she's a cheese fest, how ridiculous is she being.

Soph, if it feels so safe you wouldn't of moved from a house big enough to comfortably home a family of 4 plus a dog but no you wanted to have daily brags and alpacas.
Oh and ofcourse nothings changed because you won't let mamfa fucking decorate in her own style by the looks of things.

• Heart

justmadetopostthis

I had a look at her posts all the way back to 2018. She gets less likes now on many posts than she did when she had 1 mil followers. A few posts hit 500k in 2020 (all posts that hit 500k were of her children) all of her "shtyling" posts have always done badly in terms of engagement. none of her posts since 2022 have done well, infact she had more engagement at less than 2mil followers. Make it make sense plz. Her children are the most engaging thing about her even tho "shtyling" is where her heart is 🤷‍♀️ home shtyling always struggled to get 100k+ likes,even at 1-4m followers, Henry and even pics of herself and inch always performed badly (comparing follower to engagement ratio), it's usually the boys that reel the likes in and even that is slipping now. What will she do ,🤷‍♀️ the rug is for sure getting pulled.

I get that people say she has enough to live off etc even if the insta fame ends, no mortgage etc, but there's so many examples of rappers, singers, celebrities, entertainers (especially from the early and mid 00s) that managed their money very badly and ended up living regular lives once it all crumbled down

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
The chicken footage:
1) how do the dates work with what she SHOULD have been doing at this point? Certainly no foot dip. No hand washing. No clothing precautions. No covering. Mixing with the dog etc.
2) that teddy bear onesie is not flattering on her. She won’t be happy with that being posted.
3) the way she ignores Ronnie when she goes in to the coop is horrible to watch. She walks herself in and doesn’t even look back to see if he’s come in ok. Then stands as far away from him as possible flicking her hair. I know sounds silly but it seems so cold even from that angle.

• Sad

nuts82

Didn’t she move cos she didn’t feel safe?! But now it feels safe… oh dear more lies their really mounting up

• Haha

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
1668256695610.png

Average 4 eggs a day - LIAR.
Hens lay on average 5-6 eggs a week and that's when they are in full lay so 15-18 a week MAX for 3 hens but as it's coming into winter this may well be less. NOT THE TWENTY EIGHT SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING.
NO hen lays 2 eggs a day so all I can think is she didn't go in the run to get the eggs one day and found 4 the next day ie an average of TWO a day.
Why does she have to lie about everything and try to make out she is better than everyone else to the point Of impossibility?

Can I call bingo on her saying she did the egg maths wrong ... as she's only learning to be a chicken owner?

• Angry
What a greedy, braggy woman.

I hope Roy storms into the orange R Y looking for Mummaz and breaks everything 👍🏻

I don't buy a lot of stuff. We have only started Christmas decorating since having children. We have a tree and a small box of baubles. Some are from my MIL. We let the children pick out a bauble every year. Our youngest really wanted an Eiffel Tower bauble recently. A bit soon but they loved it. The other bespoke wanted a unicorn flying over a rainbow. 🤣❤ This year's new decorations sorted. Less is more, Soph.

• Heart