Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justapeep

VIP Member
Look at that sitting there watching her unwrap hundreds of pounds worth of baubles. Grow a pair of baubles janine or borrow some from the mrs. I can't stand that nasal excuse of a man. Just as well lonnie kicked off in the bauble shop or that bitch would have cleaned them out

Attachments

Reactions: 33

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Ah Soph posted a picture of her roaring log burner to keep us warm at night. She’s such a saint

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Showing herself on the sofa in the lounge after reading someone saying she never shows herself sitting in the lounge

Hehe she fucking loves tattle 😏

• Haha

NordieGal

She's just the gift that keeps on giving, isn't she? I'd HATE her life, so dull, sad & empty. To all who are struggling financially & can barely afford to eat and/or keep warm, please know that you're 1000% better people than she'll ever be & things will work out OK ❤ Sending positive vibes your way ❤

• Heart

ninocola

It's been mild so far in November - wait til it gets really cold, and the sheep really do have to make the decisions between heating and eating, whilst watching her show off her log burner every night. Maybe then it will sink in, but I won't hold my breath. These followers are deluded.
It won’t be long. I was a keen follower until April. Then every little thing she did slowly alienated me more and more. The others will follow. Maybe not all, but a vast majority.

• Heart

influencerbore

VIP Member
Just caught up with the bin watching! Imagine being one of those guys doing their job to glance over and see her manically laughing and filming you. She needs help

• Haha
  • Sick

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Dry roasted peanuts in a jar [] I can imagine Jimbobcreepyslob sat watching Celebrity Lingoooo with them on his lap eating them straight out of the jar......Let’s hope NoNob washes his hands after tinkling, otherwise the next person to eat nuts out of that jar will get a bit of unexpected extra flavour 🤢😂

I fully expect 🤢’s on this.... I bet it’s true though 🤭

• Sick
  • Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I laughed at the pantry sort out , isn’t she embarrassed, they stuff had only been in there a few weeks and apart from a teeny wipe out of one basket, nothing needed doing . She must be dying inside of boredom

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Jamies family are coming round ey.
Once a year when Soph is ripped from fiddles titty long enough to enjoy the company of others.

• Haha

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
Who even is this? Anyone recognise that face? Certainly not the filtered version we see on her Insta.

7827986F-B764-465A-B255-45C21A2E82FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Parry1988

VIP Member
Jamie's latest photo dump.... why has lennie got a dummy in even in soft play, why would you let him have it at all in the day when you already have one child who's speech suffered because of crap parenting. Also does hinch do anything with her children at all?? Jamie's stories, although annoying, seem much more natural compared to hinchs

• Heart

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Of course she can’t have greyskull decs, what’s she done got them down from the loft passed down by trace and chucked em to her sister living in her ‘old’ house? Silly bint.

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Car quiz?? Seriously is that a thing? Have I been living my life all wrong?. She's like a child wanting all the attention span hen the adult trying to concentrate on driving. And as for the sulky face and game over when she got a question wrong😂😂😂😂😂 grow up Sopha seriously

• Haha

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Don’t tell me that the thoughtless bint has gone to bed without sharing a picture of her log burner. Cold night for me then, Mistress * doffs cap *

• Haha
Reactions: 31