Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The slippers story….. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s gotta be smokin something to think that’s a good idea 😭

Dad dad? Never in my life have I ever heard anyone say that. Dad, dadda, daddy, papa, father. Yes. But dad dad? Nope. She's such a simple bastard with some weird vocabulary.
At an odd angle due to that writing it could even read as 'dad pad'! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And to scrawl all over the kids drawing too. She could have wrote underneath it for fucks sake.

View attachment 1726405
My nephew used to call my dad , dad dad. But that was cos he couldn’t say grandad 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 11

fiif

I've lurked for a while but 1st time posting. I honestly think she has ADHD or some other neurodiveristy. She can't possibly act the way she does if she was 'neurotypical'. I have a teen daughter with ADHD/ASD and so have been learning lot's about it and she keeps springing to mind (along with a lot of other Instagram 'influencers').

Horridhenrietta

Well said … she doesn’t know the meaning of Christmas because she’s too materialistic. Our tree is a mish mash of decorations we have bought with the kids as they’ve grown up, plus all of their handmade creations from nursery and schools and do you know what? We love it and wouldn’t have it any other way. Memories are attached to our decorations.
Same! 22 years of love (& colour!!) ❤🎉

On my tree I have half a kitchen roll tube which has wrapping paper wrapped around it. My Nan was making them into little gift boxes and was going to fill them with chocolate. Unfortunately she passed away before she got to finish them. I’ve had it on my tree for 2 years and will be there for many years to come.
I feel like a weirdo being emotionally attached to a kitchen roll tube 😂 but I wouldn’t give it up even if I was offered all of hinch’s shitty baubles for free!
That's beautiful ❤

Mum of two

VIP Member
Watching bins being emptied😑. Yes you need to get a life Hinch and maybe your head looked at too, as that's not normal is it?
Who sits there, thinks oh I'll film this mundane scene and then share it with everyone?
It's the sort of thing you watch with a toddler,
but she was probably child free. 🙄

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
I love her “fun foods” and the fact it’s always high fat high sugar stuff (funny for someone so worried about their weight they live off mugshots) but it’s strange since her BFF often does fun foods with fruit 😭

GeorgieKuseh

Here’s a free Christmas toddler activity tip for you hinch:

Make salt dough tree decorations. Ronnie can mix the dough, Lennie can shape it and both can paint it once baked. We did this last year and gave them out to all the rellies. They’ll be used for years to come but would probably spoil your boring burgundy decs
Get ready with your bingo!

• Haha

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
I love Christmas. The food, the smells, the dark nights, kids full of joy and adults acting less of a cunt etc...

But it's 6 weeks away?

All that dust and shit that's going to be gathered in her house 🤮
My OH was away from home last Christmas and as excited as I am to have him here this year that shit ain't coming out of the attic until at least the 2nd week of December.
Oh and I've requested to word Xmas day so he can spend time with his family.

Keeping it Hinch that display was probably up in June and down already. It just looks tacky. No class.

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is that Sophoe? And yes I've intentionally left that typo for shits and gigs. Bet she never ever lights candles there again, but damage is already done with huns copying her.

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Oh my word....😱 I’ve just discovered that baby Owlet is due on Sopha’s birffffday 😳 I was looking through her highlights on the gram for some ideas for another “Never sheeeen again, Antiques Roadshow” video and saw her birffffday.

What scares me more...... that littlest Owlet may have to share their birffffday with Sopha, or that Mr Owl and I must have got jiggy with it at a similar time as Fiddle and Weepy Al 🤪

I’m going to need to either cross my legs and everything and hope for a couple of days later giving birth or try all the tips to bring on labour earlier, hot spicy curries, driving over bumpy roads, lots of schexy time (I doubt that will be much of an option 🥴)

I thought that date sounded familiar, but checked out our calendar and have no family birfffdays etc. I just put it down to thinking of Valentine’s Day being near to it 😱
Panic not oh Wize Owl! Only 5% of babies arrive on their due date (Sazz crosses fingers that baby Owlet doesn’t come in those 5%) 🙂

• Heart

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Nah, she's just taking the piss at this point after reading here. Who the fuck puts their children in 'slippers' to go out on to a muddy field on the daily? I don't care if they don't go in the house, it's absolutely stupid and not practical in any terms.
"Outdoor morning slippers". I don't know anyone at all who has even got a pair of slippers just for mornings squelching about outdoor. She's just made that up for shits and giggles.
She's got a boot room. Full of boots and wellies. But the boys wear slippers? Dickhead. No parent would even think of letting their kids out like that. Especially in this cold, muddy, wet weather. Stupid bitch.

View attachment 1727536
It’s not a field. It’s a tend field garden. HTH. 🤪

Reactions: 10

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Ugh she just looks like she smells of kebab and sweat. And this obsession with hiding her face when there’s no filter!
I can smell that minging sofa (the furniture and the bastard in shot) no wonder she is always lighting candles, spraying toxic chemicals and burning incense.

Essence of Hunch: last nights kebab, fags, desperation, and the great unwashed. Hunchxteschhoooooooo new product collaboration

That was my first thought too 🤭
She can't be letting Trollomon hog all the attention 🤣
Ummm Trollomon is showing herself front on, Hunch is just showing her arse, what are you suggesting???? Arse implants from Turkey, as seen on Katie Price 😂😂😂😂

Not wearing her seatbelt correctly on a motorway of course she’s not absolute twat!
She probably filtered it out, not insta perfect 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10