Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oldcat

Chatty Member
Fair enough lol. I'm saying it was the road path but it could have been down her path. 3rd hand tea so rather weak. :p
Would it be a bit pointless to walk them on leads when they have the run of the garden anyway?

Reactions: 10

kakamomas

Seen someone comment on the reel talking about Mario, so I clicked on him and he used that same annoying song for his Christmas reel. She can’t do anything that is unique.
PS, I love Christmas songs but that version is well annoying 😂

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
How did they know it was Soph?? She has soooooo many different faces these days 🙄 Maybe it was her dog piss yellow hair that gave it away?? Or that cackle?? She gives me the major ick 😫
Or the possibility that they go around shouting their kids full names for everyone to hear :(

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Where is she sat parked up watching the bins? Doesn’t she have stufff to do?
No. 😂😂😂😂

Guyssssssh, I’ve been cuntfluenced into making a Poopsa calendar for 2023. Every month I can turn over the page and laugh like a seal into my pasta. Here’s a few of my 12 months selection 🤭

View attachment 1729767
View attachment 1729768View attachment 1729769View attachment 1729770View attachment 1729771View attachment 1729772
Swipe up hunnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, I've been wizefluenced 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Has she deleted the braggy baubles story? Again, tell us you read Tattle Soph without telling us you read Tattle! 😂😂
#hinchisover

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
She Looks a lot bigger . Not body shaming but definitely not the figure she photoshops and wants us to believe. Wouldn’t have anything to do with the attention Stacey is getting on the is it isn’t it a bump speculation🤔
That was my first thought too 🤭
She can't be letting Trollomon hog all the attention 🤣

• Haha

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
This. It's bloody mid-November. In a month's time it STILL won't be Christmas.
My house is like a candy cane grotto at Christmas but only from first week December. Can noone wait for anything anymore? Sorry, rant over!
Nope not when it’s only thing keeping me sane/happy/stopping a mental breakdown 😂

she’s just doing it because all the other insta huns are on it, she wouldn’t have bothered otherwise

mumpty

Chatty Member
I’ve watched The Home Edit- you have the pretty jars in the kitchen and the “back stock” eg all the packets in the garage. That’s what the extra garage kitchen is for (as well as fiddle and weepy). But we have seen her top up the old alpen at least twice now without finishing up the jar which is a bit manky. Can only hope Rennie and Lonnie get some proper food at nursery and fiddles.
That programme irritates me a little - mostly the ‘celebrities’ rather than the normos. Their pant r y’s do not need organising. It’s like Hinch cleaning already clean stuff. Why are you organising Khloe Kardashian’s garage when there are only about 5 items in there?!

• Heart
There's a woman on tiktok and I'm so invested in watching her videos who finds out who people are from just their tiktok profile. Literally finds their Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook even their friends profiles. And she will usually say when their birthday is!! She had one where she knew it was them because their names matched the cushion initials in the background of a tiktok!!
Jokes aside we know her kids full name, DOB, address, everything! It's awful that she shares so much of their lifes and information which is a fraudsters dream
That's terrifying. I don't have a LinkedIn or Facebook. I have an Instagram related to my work but I don't like any local pages or post pictures of where we live. Never mention birthdays, anniversaries, names etc. I'm a nobody!

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Just bumped into this hilarious video on Twitter! Have you guyshhhh seen it?
Body shy full of anxiety - yeah right sofa! How much ribena did you have that day? 🤣
Oh yes it's on thread 500 I think and the wiki🤣🤣🤣

Exactly! Didn't have any anxiety over any bruises or whatever thing she claims she has

With Christmas coming up, we will be seeing alot of influencers plugging any new brands they are working with. SSS has just plugged her new sparkly dress range with ITS. I wonder what Hinch will be coming up with this year
And her new TV advert for Abbott lyon jewellery 🤭

anniemouse

VIP Member
Not in a good place at all but boy did this shit show cheer me up 🤣🤣

Lighting tea lights with plants I hope she sitting in that room so when it goes up in flames she can stop it spreading especially with the amount of chemicals she sprays about. What a cunt 🙈🙈
hope things are better for you soon.

It wouldn’t be her first fire rodeo. 👛

• Haha