Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The engagement on her Henry reel is shocking.

Do we think today will be another day off?
Yes, frankly, given how she's worked 'shhho 'arrrd blesser'arrt' this last two days, bragging & wiping. It's Shhunday innitt, Reverend James will be busy preaching in his skinny jeans.
Blesshhed Be 🙏

ETA: It would be distasteful of her to post Brags & Ads today of all days.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Gennie19

VIP Member
Do you think she pretended not to know the answers and deliberately spoke French in that appalling way? I don't think it was an act, I think her general knowledge really is that terrible and the smug look she gave after speaking "French" showed that she actually believed she had spoken well.
Yes I believe she pretended to not know the answers. I think it’s very obvious. She must think it makes her look all innocent and will have the sheep laughing. She will be sharing their messages later.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I think she is going to attempt (badly) to recreate the beautiful and professional decor Peter Crouch and Abbey Clancy had last year and claim she envisaged the idea all by hersscchhelf. Keep an eye out for any Fasshebook marketplace rocking horse purchase in due course.

She’s such a shameless and braggy cunt with no thought about how her greedy, indulgent behaviour looks to others. I hope nobody is triggered by her. 🙏
View attachment 1723486
Georgia from Towie has just revealed her outside Christmas decor so I'm expecting Hinch to do similar and something like this inside!

Jessie98

VIP Member
Quick send her on small businesses so she can bag free gifts and get her sheep "discounts"

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Just saw this on SSS’ sister’s account. Maybe this is why Hinch is thinking of branching out into You Tube

070CAE92-EB83-4570-9BBC-D31D7A8A2CD2.png

indentifiesasahooman

Jamie's latest photo dump.... why has lennie got a dummy in even in soft play, why would you let him have it at all in the day when you already have one child who's speech suffered because of crap parenting. Also does hinch do anything with her children at all?? Jamie's stories, although annoying, seem much more natural compared to hinchs
All I could think was what if he falls with it in his mouth!!! Also he's occupied, with does he need it in there

Reactions: 11

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
View attachment 1724744

Average 4 eggs a day - LIAR.
Hens lay on average 5-6 eggs a week and that's when they are in full lay so 15-18 a week MAX for 3 hens but as it's coming into winter this may well be less. NOT THE TWENTY EIGHT SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING.
NO hen lays 2 eggs a day so all I can think is she didn't go in the run to get the eggs one day and found 4 the next day ie an average of TWO a day.
Why does she have to lie about everything and try to make out she is better than everyone else to the point Of impossibility?

Can I call bingo on her saying she did the egg maths wrong ... as she's only learning to be a chicken owner?
I totally agree, no way she’s getting 4 every day, especially at this time of year.

Shivoff

Chatty Member
Has she got rid of the hens that she's not even showing them? Scared they're diseased, so wanted shot of them.

mammaof3

VIP Member
315201752_525468109148647_7518663649106589942_n.jpg
315321603_1076019833088930_5411183028754019559_n.jpg
315295814_663470381939407_882581542856907520_n.jpg

315296737_3369064886645809_1166665413343352832_n.jpg

Nicnak21

Afternoon nusties it's been a while....had a peek at inchs stories, is that something that Sofa posted cause it's very similar to what Wise owl would come up with 🤔

ETA - I have just noticed she's actually posted in on her grid 🤣🤣 tell me you take inspo from tattle without telling me, she is such a walloper 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

nursemum12

Chatty Member
Moss to the party, busy real not tend working and had a baby Owlet check-up, bless’its’arrrt 🤍

How does it take so long to produce that itchy looking floof suit, is it made out of the leftovers of RoyOiOi and gang’s sheared floof 🤔

Speaking of the floofheads sheared floof, have we ever seen the rugs she was going to have made out of it for Ronni e and Lonnie’s rooms or has it never been sheeeeen again 🤔🦙
We finally know what she did with the floof when they got their haircuts …alpaca floof shit snit suit anyone 🤣

• Haha

StarCross

I tell what bugs me, I want a sky glass but can’t bring myself to actually have one
Thanks grinch

• Haha

boundandgagged

VIP Member
This!!! Even filling the other glass containers she left the old food at the bottom and just filled them to top with new ones. Then again as they get low she will do the same so the stuff at the bottom will be well out of date!
If you have containers like this you supposed to take what's left at the bottom, fill it it fresh in and then add the old on on the top to be used first 🤦‍♀️ yes it takes time but if you promoting storage like this at least do it righ
Her brain simply won't comprehend this

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I wonder if the older lady Fiddle was spotted with was Mrs Hinch the 1st?

I could totally imagine our Soph (begrudgingly) inviting Jamie's parents round for their bi-annual visit then making her Mummy go pick up the Happy Meals because her tummy is too nervous to cook for them all.
I'm thinking more fiddles mum , unless parking in a disabled bay was fake again🙄

• Haha