Mrs Hinch #599 She feels like a floof...but she looks like a twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #599 She feels like a floof…….but she looks like a twit

Well done to @brainwashednomore for their top voted thread title! (I edited twit to twit as wasn't sure if it counted as swearing!) Please mark suggestions with "thread suggestion", keep them short and swear free.

As we are now just this thread away from 600, title suggestions in this thread need to be appropriate for our thread 600 topic. Thread 600 is to be dedicated to all the visual deceptions and lies we have exposed over the years. From face filters to Little Ronnie Red Gloves and beyond.

Apologies for the length on this one, she's been a busy bragger this past few days!

After the Biggest Bauble Brag of the millenium, Soph returned on Saturday morning with the two man tend farmer team and another acknowledgement of DEFRA's current rules around poultry. Seeing as she almost never acknowledges rules about anything, we can only assume that she has been seriously told off by them.
Weirdly, she chose to lie about how 3 chickens gave her 4 eggs. Now, the chicken people on the thread confirm that chickens don't lay more than once a day. What a weird lie to tell.

Ren and Len were forced to play on the conservatory floor again despite having a boof, playroom and dining table they could have played at. It's almost like that's the only room they can afford to heat....
Suddenly she's all about Henry again and treated the sheep to a dog penis reel. I'm joking but that was the first clip. It didn't do very well.

On she went to clean out and re-stock the PAN TR Y that's only been in use for a few weeks.
And what delicious foodstuffs does Sopha keep in the pantry? Well her shopping list must have read:
- enough packet sauce and seasoning mixes to last through an apocalypse
- so much haribo and fruitella that your teeth turn black just looking at it
- the entire selection of cupcake kits sold at Tesco (I looked, it's true!)
- miscellaneous dry biscuit and bread based "snacks"
- fun size chocs to make Jim jealous
- stock cubes, all.
She showed herself laying this all out neatly into its barshkits, (or in the case of the stock cubes pure anarchy when she threw them all into a jar mixed), with not a care for how the country is currently experiencing an economic crisis, forcing families to cut back drastically on essential spending.

Clean surfaces cleaned and plebs put in their place, Weepetto popped by to water the garden and Jimmy shared a bunch of date stamped photos because something's got to him.

On Sunday morning, she'd properly caught up with Tattle (not that she's read here since King Alfred burnt the cakes) so she had to post a story about the boys outdoor slippers - a hot Tattle topic.
She can double down on it as much as she likes but crocs or wellies are more appropriate and she knows it.
Apparently the OG Hinchliffes were round Sunday, so she savoured 10 minutes doing duck all but covering up the fag smoke smell.
Strangely she was then at Greyskull later on that afternoon/evening. Did she drag the Hinchliffes round there? Did she just duck off over to Mamfas on her own?
Mamfa has been forbidden to touch a single thing at the Grey Mausoleum, including the pissy stick heart.

On Monday, despite how busy she always is guysh, she had a bit of time to simper and cackle over a recycling bin being emptied. Simple things ey...
She whacked out another ad for Popsa. Contractual obligations etc etc
Dolphin Rose made some "fun food" by emptying a bag of icing sugar over some donuts to make "snowmen". Not the only snow in the house if you catch my drift.
She shoved a bunch of crap down the back of the sofa and then filmed herself cleaning it out.

Cringe content warning! Yes, Sloth and Janine took a drive and to alleviate the boredom of having to be within a few inches of each other, decided to do a very scripted car quiz. Soph got to show off her extensive knowledge of primary school times tables, where the world cup is going to be held and how not to wear a seatbelt.
They also butchered two languages and caused a cringe so large that it slowed down the earth's rotation by a whole microsecond.

As you can see, she's been so busy that she had to take most of Tuesday off for her thumbs to recover. Not for long though, as up she popped like a bad smell dressed as a sheep to shill to her sheep.
Still dragging out that Teshco content but no Christmas range yet?
Finally, before turning in at 6:30pm, she whacked a load of branches next to some tea lights and expensive ceramic decorations and called it Christmas (but not for children).

Sophie Dolphin Rose, our Lady of Maldon, filters her fingers.
¿Dónde están los cojones de Jamie?
Ils sont dan's le sac à main en soie rose de Freda.

(sorry if my translations are crap, it's been a while since I did either language!)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107
‘Soph got to show off her extensive knowledge of primary school times tables, where the world cup is going to be held and how not to wear a seatbelt.
They also butchered two languages and caused a cringe so large that it slowed down the earth's rotation’

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Well done to @brainwashednomore for their top voted thread title! (I edited twit to twit as wasn't sure if it counted as swearing!) Please mark suggestions with "thread suggestion", keep them short and swear free.

As we are now just this thread away from 600, title suggestions in this thread need to be appropriate for our thread 600 topic. Thread 600 is to be dedicated to all the visual deceptions and lies we have exposed over the years. From face filters to Little Ronnie Red Gloves and beyond.

Apologies for the length on this one, she's been a busy bragger this past few days!

After the Biggest Bauble Brag of the millenium, Soph returned on Saturday morning with the two man tend farmer team and another acknowledgement of DEFRA's current rules around poultry. Seeing as she almost never acknowledges rules about anything, we can only assume that she has been seriously told off by them.
Weirdly, she chose to lie about how 3 chickens gave her 4 eggs. Now, the chicken people on the thread confirm that chickens don't lay more than once a day. What a weird lie to tell.

Ren and Len were forced to play on the conservatory floor again despite having a boof, playroom and dining table they could have played at. It's almost like that's the only room they can afford to heat....
Suddenly she's all about Henry again and treated the sheep to a dog penis reel. I'm joking but that was the first clip. It didn't do very well.

On she went to clean out and re-stock the PAN TR Y that's only been in use for a few weeks.
And what delicious foodstuffs does Sopha keep in the pantry? Well her shopping list must have read:
- stock cubes, all.
She showed herself laying this all out neatly into its barshkits, (or in the case of the stock cubes pure anarchy when she threw them all into a jar mixed), with not a care for how the country is currently experiencing an economic crisis, forcing families to cut back drastically on essential spending.

Clean surfaces cleaned and plebs put in their place, Weepetto popped by to water the garden and Jimmy shared a bunch of date stamped photos because something's got to him.

On Sunday morning, she'd properly caught up with Tattle (not that she's read here since King Alfred burnt the cakes) so she had to post a story about the boys outdoor slippers - a hot Tattle topic.
She can double down on it as much as she likes but crocs or wellies are more appropriate and she knows it.
Apparently the OG Hinchliffes were round Sunday, so she savoured 10 minutes doing duck all but covering up the fag smoke smell.
Strangely she was then at Greyskull later on that afternoon/evening. Did she drag the Hinchliffes round there? Did she just duck off over to Mamfas on her own?
Mamfa has been forbidden to touch a single thing at the Grey Mausoleum, including the pissy stick heart.

On Monday, despite how busy she always is guysh, she had a bit of time to simper and cackle over a recycling bin being emptied. Simple things ey...
Dolphin Rose made some "fun food" by emptying a bag of icing sugar over some donuts to make "snowmen". Not the only snow in the house if you catch my drift.
She shoved a bunch of crap down the back of the sofa and then filmed herself cleaning it out.

Cringe content warning! Yes, Sloth and Janine took a drive and to alleviate the boredom of having to be within a few inches of each other, decided to do a very scripted car quiz. Soph got to show off her extensive knowledge of primary school times tables, where the world cup is going to be held and how not to wear a seatbelt.
They also butchered two languages and caused a cringe so large that it slowed down the earth's rotation by a whole microsecond.

As you can see, she's been so busy that she had to take most of Tuesday off for her thumbs to recover. Not for long though, as up she popped like a bad smell dressed as a sheep to shill to her sheep.
Finally, before turning in at 6:30pm, she whacked a load of branches next to some tea lights and expensive ceramic decorations and called it Christmas (but not for children).

(sorry if my translations are crap, it's been a while since I did either language!)
I've learnt more history from your "Sophie hasn't read here since...", than I did in 12 years of school 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 62

- stock cubes, all.

Fantastic recap pumpkin I just lurrrrrrve iTTT

to say she’s posted a lot it’s not been very good content has it? I would have wondered off if I was a sheep 🐑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've learnt more history from your "Sophie hasn't read here since...", than I did in 12 years of school 🤣🤣🤣
🤣 I grew up with a parent who was very into history. Clearly I must have absorbed an awful lot of random facts! I've said before, I love to imagine Soph and Jimmy frantically googling random events in history.

Fantastic recap pumpkin I just lurrrrrrve iTTT

to say she’s posted a lot it’s not been very good content has it? I would have wondered off if I was a sheep 🐑
Her content is all over the place. It's hard to make a coherent recap when she's here there and everywhere. Monday was stupid when you boil it down to the basics:
- watching bins being emptied at Morrisons
- Popsa ad
- snowman donuts
- cleaning the sofa
- car quiz

When you look at it like that you can see how she's floundering for content and has no idea what sort of account she is anymore: cleaning, home, lifestyle, parenting?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Like others have said, her content is all over the place now. I and I’m sure lots of others fell for it at first - but at least she had something about her when she was the cleaning sensation Mrs Hinch. Her videos were “good” - she was chatty, “down to earth”, she was informative to a degree, but most of all she seemed very passionate about having a clean and tidy home. One of which had the same style throughout, she had a clear direction with Greyskull in terms of colour scheme etc. I know it’s out of fashion now but dare I say it, she did it best. Grey, velvet, mirrored surfaces. She’d found a niche in the market and ran with it.

She is now so far removed from what made her great. No cleaning content and when she does, it’s either wrong or she’s cleaning already clean surfaces. Since having children, she could have done incredibly well and used them for great content. And by that I DON’T mean plastering them all over the internet! I mean really showing TRUE genuine mess they make (not tent mess she makes herself and blames the kids!), with tips on how to survive children and their whirlwind antics. Given cleaning was what she was about in the first place… but no.

She has really dropped the ball and lives on another planet. She’s now some weird mum / tend farm / flaunting my wealth and everything I spend it on during the most inappropriate time during a cost of living crisis account. I know most of her new followers are bought bots but I don’t know why or how any of her genuine sheep still stick around. X

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Did they ever announce the winner of the iconic hamper? Or did it quietly go to the hamper people

• Haha
Early thread suggestion for the epic thread 600:

Filters, face tunes and photoshop galore, who even is Mrs Hinch anymore?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 178
Seeing as Sopha’s started her Christmasssh content early I thought it’s time for Hennerz to start his Christmasssh content with a song 🎵🤭 Credit to Schweet’arrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ for some lyrics (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Awwwwww fanks guysssss………my first thread title ☺☺ I’d like to fank all you full fat coke, crunky snack loving nusty hens. And I must fank the twit herself for dressing like a floof and inspiring my little brain!! Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So she's been working on the 3 piece Skims rip off since 2021. Wow. Such hard work. duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Beautiful voice there Hennerz, brought a tear to my eye there 💙 🤣 or it could be conjunctivitis. Will get it checked ✔ 🥰
I’m fankyou 🥰 Best get eyes checked 🤣 Careful not to bump into Jimmy Dickless though, he’ll be there getting some cream as he’s sat too close to the log burner and burnt his bumbuminnit 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.