Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
@itsahardknocklife
, I’ve personalised something for my greats that I haven’t seen anywhere else that I’m sure would be a good earner for you to make the words for .

Name/s named colours with the colour vinyl, seasons, months days of week, shapes, words like, learn, fun, laugh etc

I suppose it’s TUFF really, can’t have everything handed to us on a TRAY like Hinch!

Whoever said she doesn’t mention Henry as much - gold bingo for you 👍🏻

Zoph , top tip turn your outside lights off 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Ijustdontbelieveit

Nobody knows who you are in France and should they have the misfortune to find out, they would slaughter you (verbally that is) since you represent everything we hate in our culture : tasteless, uncultured, zero respect for food or for education, fake face and altered body, illiterate..I could go on.
Thank you for saying this. I'm not French but love France and French culture, so glad to have it confirmed that the French would detest the type of person she is.

• Heart

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
That “display” is bloody shocking and interestingly like SSS who used pampas grass to make a Christmas tree. Soph fan girls so hard for SSS I’m surprised she doesn’t want to sniff her dirty pants 🤮.

I just can’t with these Fucking morons anymore.

I’m exhausted with life right now, everything is a fucking battle for so many of us and these twats are playing “house” without a care in the world. I know the cost of living crisis isn’t their doing but they could at least be considerate to the many who follow Soph etc who are on the bones of their arses and exhausted with everything. My MH isn’t good right now and I’m triggered by these twats.
first off, sending love to you nusty hen 💕

Same. Just be considerate it’s all I ask. Non of them care and have ever cared as long as there pockets are been lined. I wouldn’t wish not been able to heat your home or not been able to eat (like me) on anyone, not even her even though she boils my piss. she says she’s thankful but she doesn’t even know the meaning of the word.

• Heart

Soapy

Chatty Member
Wow that's a lot of shit in packets and sweets galore. What does this family even eat?

Pre mixed shepherd's pie seasoning with a tilda rice? Mmm. Yummy.

Tell me you don't cook without telling me you don't cook!

Where are her tins of beans? Sweetcorn? Gravy? Millions of herbs and spices? What a waste of a cupboard barely any actual food in it.
Beans are on On the lazy Susan you and the mixed herbs and turmeric are as display only items on a shelf, decanted into a wanky little jar with a misspelt and badly placed label of course 😜

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Fucks going on with this seatbelt...
IMG_20221114_185946.jpg

Under the arm...oh dear no no.

IMG_20221114_190004.jpg

Properly across her chest, well done! Clevaaaah

But then...
IMG_20221114_190050.jpg

I can't work out this last one...why does it look like it's not even attached to the car? Has she pushed her seat so far back she's behind where the seatbelt is attached?

Wize Owl

VIP Member
To be honessssscht guyssssssh, the accompanying groaning in the music to this sounds to me like Jimbob has had too much of his speciaaaaaal sssausssage casssserole and has tummy crampssssh 🤭

(Volume needed)

• Haha

Spacedman

Chatty Member
Intergenerational trauma! People hear the term and scoff at it within their own families and think to obvious trauma like physical abuse but I don’t think it’s anything like that. Lot of complex attachment issues, the way Sophie clings to mum is very telling. That isn’t a securely attached adult, she acts very disorganised in her attachment to mum and it’s sad but yeah. Only she can break the cycle but she’s letting it carry onto her kids, very inconsistent parenting with a lot of mixed messages.
How do you think the family dynamics led to the hinch phenomenon?