Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Has she deleted the braggy baubles story? Again, tell us you read Tattle Soph without telling us you read Tattle! 😂😂
#hinchisover
Ah yes sorry guysssssssshh my mistake- it has just timed out from the previous day. Of course I should have known she wouldn’t delete any braggg posts, she just loves to show off! I did laugh to myself at the bingos for Henry “always by my side” and then in the living room- because someone said on here she’s never anywhere but the “Orangery” and she never seems bothered by Henry no more 😂😂
It’s really clear she definitely reads stuff on here!

Reactions: 13

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Just bumped into this hilarious video on Twitter! Have you guyshhhh seen it?
Body shy full of anxiety - yeah right sofa! How much ribena did you have that day? 🤣
Exactly! Didn't have any anxiety over any bruises or whatever thing she claims she has

With Christmas coming up, we will be seeing alot of influencers plugging any new brands they are working with. SSS has just plugged her new sparkly dress range with ITS. I wonder what Hinch will be coming up with this year

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Knew she was acting like a dipshit in her bin story earlier to warm up the sheep for either an ad or a brag 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
Her predictability is borrrrrrrrrrring now...she's gotta have sent that message to herself 🤷🏼‍♀️
Next story will be a cutesy one of Ron and Lon ...and then...BAM ..it'll be another brag 🤔🤪

Reactions: 12
I have 3 hens. We only ever get 3 eggs a day or less. The BHWT put up a post once saying they lay up to one egg in 24 hour period and hens have a laying amount up to a certain amount a year. Absolute BS.

On another note…Does she realise people are struggling to heat their homes and eat at the moment? Wow is all I can say with all that tat and just giving away all her other things. What an absolute ….

BAUBLE POST HAS BEEN DELETED

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Stacey had her reel up half as long but twice as many likes. 🫣🫣
Tbf it's a giveaway where they have to like the post.
She's played a clever one with the ITS guy tonight, pretending they're giving away more than was agreed because Stace is so ditzy she forgot the value of the holidays and added her collection "without permission".
It's sickening how no one thinks critically about stunts like that.

Sorry off topic.
Wonder if Hunch is going to get a Christmas collection of home stuff with Teshco 👀🤭

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
The chicken footage:
1) how do the dates work with what she SHOULD have been doing at this point? Certainly no foot dip. No hand washing. No clothing precautions. No covering. Mixing with the dog etc.
2) that teddy bear onesie is not flattering on her. She won’t be happy with that being posted.
3) the way she ignores Ronnie when she goes in to the coop is horrible to watch. She walks herself in and doesn’t even look back to see if he’s come in ok. Then stands as far away from him as possible flicking her hair. I know sounds silly but it seems so cold even from that angle.
She said yesterday that only she goes in to minimise contact and risk of infection 🙄

anniemouse

VIP Member
I laughed at the pantry sort out , isn’t she embarrassed, they stuff had only been in there a few weeks and apart from a teeny wipe out of one basket, nothing needed doing . She must be dying inside of boredom
Maybe she could take up a hobby like sewing. 😂

I was back at the local park with my dog today, there was a beautiful spaniel there going like a rocket after his ball. Parks also have things for children to play on, a great family afternoon out, walking the dog and the kiddies get to play. Oh but you can’t brag about spending on that, can you?

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
I'm feeling very sorry for myself this morning (hungover after a hen do last night😵💫) and not in mood for hinchs shit 🤢...so she's back to the boys in a set up for the gram/ fake conversation between them scenario ..borrrrrrrrrrring 💤💤💤
And agree with who said about the date stamps on inchs photo dump selection...dates mean shit 🤪

Swedish chef

VIP Member
I will never understand why she feels the need to take things out of their packaging and put them in jars. See also baskets to store food packets in. Isn’t that what the shelves are for?

I just don’t get it at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
She has nothing better to do and she's got to flog the Hunchxteschoooooooo shite 😂

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
i have 1 daughter and 1 dog. Both beginning with T and I often call my daughter the dogs name and vice versa 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Sausage90

VIP Member
This is a woman who doesn’t eat properly - soooo much sugar. Please tell me those sweets are for her and Jamie. I don’t mind a packet mix or two for convenience, but I can easily rustle up a chilli con carne & shepherds pie using herbs and spices. She’s at home 24/7. She has the luxury of time. She has a few cookbooks she could use. Why does she need so many packet mixes? Her pantry is basic with basic food. I’ve donated better food to my local food bank this week. Where’s the nutritional food? I’ve a good mind to write to Tescos and ask which idiot thought it would be a good idea to give this lazy arsed woman her own cookware range when it’s pretty clear she does not cook. That pantry is wasted on her. I’d love to see what she eats on a daily basis. I’m going to quote myself again, ‘oh to be a fly on a brick slip wall’ 😆
Her cookware range is shocking.

Only fit for a mud kitchen imo.

Get yourself some quality copper pans Soph and take some cooking lessons. You've got the money for it!

rainymorningreading

Soooo body conscious yet she’s constantly wearing clothes that show her body 🙃 Tesco have to be dropping her soon - watch all her shite get heavily discounted in the Jan sales & hopefully not be seen in stores again!

AllieBee

VIP Member
Moss to the party, busy real not tend working and had a baby Owlet check-up, bless’its’arrrt 🤍

How does it take so long to produce that itchy looking floof suit, is it made out of the leftovers of RoyOiOi and gang’s sheared floof 🤔

Speaking of the floofheads sheared floof, have we ever seen the rugs she was going to have made out of it for Ronni e and Lonnie’s rooms or has it never been sheeeeen again 🤔🦙
Nah. It was disease and pox ridden, she could only salvage a little bit, so she hand knitted Jim Dickless a small Christmas present. It's a handmade, itchy, very small willy warmer....

• Haha
I for one am so glad she's gone for red, green and gold, colours i absolutely hate, now i can put up my tree happy now that it's nothing like hers anymore 🤣

• Haha