Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHHHHHATTTTTT! Can’t believe what I have just watched. Her voice goes right through me. She literally doesn’t care about anything but stuff.

‘I’ll show you soon where our old decorations are’

Mate. No one gives a fuck

Reactions: 38
She totally knew she was being filmed there, also the furthest she's ever been away from supervision alone with Ronnie.

Reactions: 18
I feel physically sick.
im 4 months pregnant doing all the overtime I can & this Cnut is spending more then I’ve earnt on OT on what 7? Boxes of baubles & foliage??

Reactions: 27
Come on hens... we can't deny that we'd all love to get these crunky snacks downs our fat thriats...

And OBVIOUSLY the shepherd's pie mixes are coz she's a shepherd at her tend farm.

Reactions: 39
Dad dad? Never in my life have I ever heard anyone say that. Dad, dadda, daddy, papa, father. Yes. But dad dad? Nope. She's such a simple bastard with some weird vocabulary.
At an odd angle due to that writing it could even read as 'dad pad'!
And to scrawl all over the kids drawing too. She could have wrote underneath it for fucks sake.

Reactions: 31
Wait, did this see you next Tuesday write over the kids drawing for their dads birthday?
She did. I'm not as polite as you so I will just call it, she is a cunt. A proper cunt. And why has she written Bad Dad? He's a better dad than she us a mum even though it pains me to say anything good about Mr J Dickless

Reactions: 23
Has she deleted the braggy baubles story? Again, tell us you read Tattle Soph without telling us you read Tattle!
#hinchisover

Reactions: 10
I have 14 hens and only collected 6 eggs today.... Liar liar schnitwear on fire!!
I don't have them any more but I had three (did have four but one turned out to be a big cock) (SIT DOWN JimBob you know you don't have one) and we certainly never got more than one each from them, most days it was 2. I call BS

Reactions: 21
Showing herself on the sofa in the lounge after reading someone saying she never shows herself sitting in the lounge

Hehe she fucking loves tattle
I mentioned yesterday how she’s never seen sleeping on her new sofas (bless errr art!)

She’s just like Pinocchio. A puppet and a liar.

Reactions: 20
I have 3 hens. We only ever get 3 eggs a day or less. The BHWT put up a post once saying they lay up to one egg in 24 hour period and hens have a laying amount up to a certain amount a year. Absolute BS.

On another note…Does she realise people are struggling to heat their homes and eat at the moment? Wow is all I can say with all that tat and just giving away all her other things. What an absolute ….

BAUBLE POST HAS BEEN DELETED

Reactions: 12
The camels might also get one made of carrots and hay!

Reactions: 8
The dad dad thing confuses me big time. And then guess what? I heard several children in my sons class refer to their Grandad as dad dad because as they were learning to talk they would mispronounce grandad. I do wonder if Ronnie spent so much time with fiddle and weepy al as a baby that when he started to want to say “grandad” they all thought he was saying dad. We all know he calls his father “Jamie”. She showed him saying it!
I’m not a fan of little kids not saying mummy and daddy. But that’s just my view. Can’t hold that one on her.

Reactions: 19
And where are you supposed to put the boxes and packets of the left overs?
I think what you're supposed to do is decant all the stuff into glass jars and put the jars in your cupboards near your cooker for easy access and then the leftover bits are supposed to stay in the packets in the pantry. She's got it all wrong

Reactions: 23
I saw Dad pad too so here’s an example of a dad pad…

Reactions: 21
Has she deleted the braggy baubles story? Again, tell us you read Tattle Soph without telling us you read Tattle!
#hinchisover
Ah yes sorry guysssssssshh my mistake- it has just timed out from the previous day. Of course I should have known she wouldn’t delete any braggg posts, she just loves to show off! I did laugh to myself at the bingos for Henry “always by my side” and then in the living room- because someone said on here she’s never anywhere but the “Orangery” and she never seems bothered by Henry no more
It’s really clear she definitely reads stuff on here!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.