Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Dad dad? Never in my life have I ever heard anyone say that. Dad, dadda, daddy, papa, father. Yes. But dad dad? Nope. She's such a simple bastard with some weird vocabulary.
At an odd angle due to that writing it could even read as 'dad pad'! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And to scrawl all over the kids drawing too. She could have wrote underneath it for fucks sake.

Screenshot_20221113_001617_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Wize Owl

VIP Member
FFS I’m cringing for her…🥴 32 year old ickle Sopha Rose Dolphin has made some schnowmannz donutssssh…all by herself, bless’er’arrrt ⛄🍩

Titsalina Bumsquash and Cumslut are rushing off to their local supermarket right now to pick up the ingredients to make some too 😂

• Haha

Handwash30

VIP Member
The Spanish was wrong as well, for the record. No surprises I’m sure.

The pair of them trying to act like they have personalities and senses of humour. I can’t bear it, honest to god! Both as embarrassing as each other at this point.

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
You know the boxes? Claiming she’s behind this year? I just looked in her highlights she put them on 48 weeks ago (roughly 12th December) why does she do this rushed last minute I’m so behind narrative with Christmas

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
We haven’t seen her asleep on her new sofas yet have we? Have we even seen her using her lounge at all?!
Nope cos she's the twat who got nearly white carpets with a dog and 2 young kids. I think the kids are only allowed in the toy room and orangery. Then on a night her and Jamie are allowed in the lounge but only if she does a Monica where she has chandler wash his hands before touching the white folder - she'll make sure inch washes his feet and hands before entering.

All baubles picked by HER! No santas, no reindeer - not one fun bauble for her children unless I missed it - tbh her brag posts went on for far too long, I kind of skipped through them. Hope this bragfest backfires on her though, I really do - she deserves nothing less - sitting in front of her fire showing off all the individual baubles she’s just bought. Her life is empty no matter how much she tries to pretend otherwise.

#hinchisover
Thats the saddest thing. She said she's got the boysch 2 little trees but still got them matching baubles in red and greens.
Why can't they have their own tree, why do toddlers trees need to match the theme.

• Heart

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, is contrived about their relationship. Go home and draw on a Christmas box Sopha.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
All I can think of seeing that photo of Weepy Al is that he’s had to perch on the edge of the seat because no one can fit in the booth 😂😂😂

• Haha

NordieGal

Thread suggestion: Elle s'appelle Sophie, elle est une utter brag. She's so thoughtless and smug, she'd make the strongest tummy gag.

• Haha
Showing her using an old washing tablet box to store things for the children in isn’t a great idea sofa ffs 🙄🙄 that’s the last thing you reuse. You don’t want to encourage them to think that it might have their toys in…. Not that those boys have toys in that house. But seriously cleaning product storage containers are not really suitable to reuse as toy storage. Kind of a basics bit of logic

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Anyone else reckon she's going to show on her stories later a message that she sent to herself pretending to be a hincher from France or Spain who thought her story was très drôle or muy divertido 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Balsam Hill will have to sell gift her a rather large tree to accommodate that hall and I reckon she'll want one for the orangery, lounge, the boy's rooms and the snug.

Grabby cow will accept them all as well.

• Sad
  • Angry

Gennie19

VIP Member
Me Nusty Hens, all that shite is gifted from the garden centre, which is why she tagged them. I'm sure a Tattler saw her in that garden centre earlier in the year speaking with staff/management. Well, Fiddle was doing all the talking and Slophead of Turd farm , was seen sitting with her head down and not involved with the negotiations. May have been @Spacedman's friend Fanny who witnessed this business meeting/ day release outing. And how lucky is the 'special family/alpacas/workshop/2ndkitchen that inherit her Christmas cast offs. Does this mean no undeclared ad Poundland bargain Christmas box of shite? No trips to Home Bargains for her barg hunch hauls? What a stupid vacuous woman, a Christmas tree for the gram and not for the kids to decorate and make memories with (hate that term), yet she bangs on about how family is everything. Absolute twunt.
My MIL works there. I will try and find out when I see her tomorrow.

• Wow
  • Heart

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
How bloody irresponsible letting her two tiny children run circles around the stable of the alpaca while they are in there eating?!?!?! They’ are temperamental animals as it is, let alone while there is food down. And they are so easily spooked too?! I am gobsmacked?!?!

Last edited:
  • Heart

cosytoes

Slippers outside is giving me irrational rage. Buy the kids some fucking wellies. Their poor feet are gonna be cold and wet 🥲.
Do you want us crunky trolls to start a go fund me page Sof? Are you that strapped for cash after pissing away £000’s on baubles that you can’t afford £5 paw patrol wellies from home bargains 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 30