Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Soph with 4.6m followers: Brag, brag, ad, ad, ad. Use my code! My collection! My house! I want! I bought! I love it! My 5 bedrooms! My 6 bathrooms! My dog has a shower!

Martin Lewis with almost 2 million followers 👇

Screenshot_20221114-110612_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 1729540Sophie is mesmerised by a real man doing actual work because she's only got a little whipped bitch at home🤣🤣
She can't control herself around other men can she....Time to get back to work Jamie short for James
She's a condescending ..... 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 30

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Ladies and gentlemen…

I give you the woman who claims she doesn’t get much time to clean anymore 👏 👏

Yet has all the time in the world to dick about

• Haha
Reactions: 29

AllieBee

VIP Member
My guess for the number of trees:

The simple answer is “more than Trolloman”, but…

1. Lounge to offset the wonky TV
2. Memory room because what’s Christmas without memories which are discarded the following year
3. Movie room - couldn’t possibly promote Sky without a seasonal setting
4. Front door to enhance the crem entrance
5. Hall - don’t care what it looks like as long as it is taller than Rochelle Humes who lets face it has beaten Hinch to it (bitch!)
6. Ron’s room - farm themed 😴
7. Lon’s room - greige random shit
8. Henry’s room - her first born son MUST have his own tree, covered in dog treats
9. Playroom - that will be Corrie themed to go with the cobbled street
10. Orangery for cuntent creation
11. The one outside which will be lit up for the village of Maldonia to enjoy
12. A handcrafted one for Weepy in the workhouse

I’m 💯confident I’ll get get a bingo
The simple answer is more than Trolloman. Absolutely howling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
This. It's bloody mid-November. In a month's time it STILL won't be Christmas.
My house is like a candy cane grotto at Christmas but only from first week December. Can noone wait for anything anymore? Sorry, rant over!
I absolutely adooooooore Christmas, my god I love it, I love everything about it, but I cannot and never will put my decs up before December. Doesn't feel right. Each to the own ofcourse, whatever makes you happy, but it's Sunday December 4th this year for us. Cosy Sunday, Sunday dinner on the go, put the decs up, kids write their letters to santa, ahhhhhhh ❤❤
There's no right or wrong, but Soph never usually decorates before December, but now it's all over the gram as reels she's decorating early even though she's whinged her tits off about people decorating in November before. Out for content tho eh. Dickhead

• Heart

Mich79

Those "outdoor slippers" are SOAKED!! What is wrong with her?? Why can't they just wear wellies?? I feel so bad for the kids, surely their feet must be freezing. It's not even CRISP, it's FOGGY and DAMP!! I swear she does it to wind us up. Soph, STOP WINDING US UP and PROTECT YOUR CHILDRENS FEET, it's not DIFFICULT!!! Lazy lazy parenting, absolutely shocking!! Soph you are so clueless, and not just when it comes to your kids!! SORT YOUR SHIT OUT!!!!

• Heart
Funny how she’s addressing avian flu now!
So why isn’t she showing anyone her cover and what she has to do in order to prevent avian flu. Suspicious 🤨
I think someone got told off for breaching rules and that’s why she’s only addressing this now. She’s irresponsible and uses her kids and livestock for content. I don’t think the hens and alpacas are as popular with her followers as she’d have liked

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Fuck me outdoor slippers, for tending to livestock on Turd Farm, what a bastard.

It's not inappropriate footwear ya nusty trolllllzzzzzzz, it's an outdoor slipper journey, alright!

• Haha

samj123

She reminds me of an American who stock their cupboards full of artificial crap and sweets and thinks it’s incredible…. Show us your fridge Soff- bet it’s empty…. Wait where IS your fridge?

where’s the fresh fruit and veg for your children? How many shepherds pies do you make in a week?
Do you really need 10 of the same thing? Or is this more showing off to your followers during a cost of living crisis

what a dumb bitch

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
She is avoiding showing that part of the kitchen opposite the booth so there has to be a TV on the wall.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Think I’ve sprained an ankle running here after seeing her Christmassssh disssshplay in the dining room.... just to say that last time I touched a conifer I got a rash..... bring on the itching every time Jimmy Dickless gets too close to it in his vest and shorts trying to squeeze past the dining table to avoid schplintersssh from Weepy’s table 🤭

Also... it looks like no children or animals are allowed in that room 🙄 Twat 😂

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
08C70222-F72B-4E06-8A2C-DAAA0F04FF16.jpeg

Has she always had the tattoo of Keeeeeeef the leaaaaaaaf on her wrist 🤭 Also, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a Christmassssh ornament that looks like a 💩 before, she’s so obschesssssed with 💩 isn’t she 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Outdoor slippers. Nice and supportive and won't get at all wet. Gotcha :cautious:
(Nice little passive aggressive All the Best at the end too)

It is not crisp outside, I'm near her and it's foggy and damp, not crisp in the slightest.

Finally, of course it has to be Ronnie who has to be the naughty one in her stupid little 'on the sofa' scenario. Say what you really feel, Hinch, don't even bother to hide it.

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is that these followers who profess to be super interested in her life - enough to send a message asking about her living space - don’t remember her showing the lounge before. It’s almost like that question was made up…

• Haha
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I think she'll get someone in to decorate her house and tree. Her trees previous years where alright only cos they were a standard sized tree really. The tree(s) this year will be ginormous to the ceiling height. She won't cope

Hope little pumpkin is feeling OK @Pumpkins1506 xxx

• Heart