Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumpty

Chatty Member
I don’t really have anything to add to what you nusties have already said about that display. Those boys really are only allowed in the conservatory, aren’t they? So sad for them that whole rooms of their house are out of bounds because their twat of a mother wants to put up a display for the gram

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Frymydevil

Right, I think I’m being stupid. So they have outdoor slippers but surely surely once they’ve finished their poor little feet will be soaking coz you know theyre fucking slippers!!! What’s wrong with wellies?! Or should I be walking my dogs in outdoor slippers?!

samj123

She just called Len Ron if you listen closely, can’t even get her kids names correct

he has a sore throat because MAYBE he’s outside in next to nothing in winter? And his feet are getting soaked for your shitty content. Not difficult to work out

• Sad
  • Heart

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Why does he speak to her like a creep! Does he have to tell her "well done" after anything she does. Fucking weird.

• Haha
  • Sick

CustardCreams

Poor Ron not even allowed to hold a jug of water & then there’s Rex in charge of a glue gun & a hole punch. Worlds apart parenting

that pantry is shocking - where’s the bread, the tins, cereals? Everything is branded as well. Where’s the Tesco own value stuff? She’s so out of touch with the world & her sheep. She must think they all have a few million lying around as well

• Heart

Hereforthecomments1991

How anxious did she look when recalling Lennies tantrum?? Like can you seriously not cope with your child’s tantrum? That’s what they do. He was probably bored shitless and fed up of not being involved in anything while mummaz picked her oh so perfect decorations for her and her kids trees. God forbid those boys have a choice in anything. Ron can’t even ice his own cakes for fuck sake!
She looked anxious because she's a lying ****.

Hope that makes sense. Xx

• Haha

BeeHappy

VIP Member
The floof set looks familiar. Didn‘t SSS ”design“ something very similar for her ITS collection?! I must be wrong. Dogpie would never plagerise her BFF to the moon and back!

• Haha

Frymydevil

These makes me sound so hateful but when it’s her i am 🙈 I can’t wait for her time to expire, when she’s back at grey skull coz she can’t keep up the repayments on tend farm she’ll be crying into her bauble bag thinking why did I waste all this money! I for one hope it’s sooner rather than later!

• Heart
Don’t come for me, but I can’t bring myself to take the piss out of her dad. He looks lovely. He’s the only ‘non hard faced’ person in that family, and I kinda want to give him a big Welsh cwtch. 🥺
I know what you mean, he seems like the only vaguely normal/ sensible one too! From what we've heard he's probably henpecked into oblivion so just goes along with everything.

• Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
Why doesn't she just say it is her sister now living in the house???? You would swear she is letting some random stranger stay in it

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Just bumped into this hilarious video on Twitter! Have you guyshhhh seen it?
Body shy full of anxiety - yeah right sofa! How much ribena did you have that day? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
I've got these mini baubles to decorate the trees I got for the boys.... no no no! If you've got mini trees for the boys let them pick their own decorations. You can't take aesthetic with you when you leave this earth Hinch, but what you can leave behind is memories. If I was those boys I'd be running for the hills as soon as I was old enough to leave home and not look back.

She is so out of touch it's not even funny anymore. Even middle earners won't be able to splash out like that this year, that's it hinch keep isolating everyone 👍

• Heart

NordieGal

I was very *shocked* to hear both boys were asleep before 8pm. The boys who NEVER sleep, have suddenly started 😅

• Haha

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
This is just fucking disgusting. Where's the real food? Why does she have a fucking tub of sweets that big? Why does she have so many fucking seasoning mixes? How the fuck does she get the stock cube she wants when they're all mixed up in that jar?

Ugh.
View attachment 1725091
View attachment 1725092
View attachment 1725093
View attachment 1725094
How to tell the world you hardly ever cook pasta. Decant it into a jar and stick it up on a high shelf and push it to the back... seriously, pasta doesn't last 5 mins in this house!
Also the microwave rice is such a waste of money if you need to buy that many packets... just buy dry rice and put it on the hob for 25 mins 🙄
I'm clearly in a bitchy mood today for this to bother me.

• Haha

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Couples car quiz? 😂

This pair blatantly get some kind of couple counselling don’t they - the weird games in the evening, the kids crafts late at night, car quizzes? 😂 fucking leave off…

To Ronnie. Love Mummy and Jamie 👃
If you nose you nose 👃
I can’t feel sorry for him because he’s a right plank but FFS, it has got to be so exhausting dealing with this overgrown child all the time. Give it a rest love. 🙄

• Haha