Mrs Hinch #597 I ignore every negative nancy, I have 3 kitchens, I'm so fancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure I'm gonna be shoot down but I'm sorry them troll messages weren't even bad, one was asking why he don't talk, the other was asking if his been assessed. Sorry but she puts her children on social media. Moron wasn't nice and the Ron's naughty one was just what soph puts out there. Maybe it's me maybe I'm a troll who knows 🤷‍♀️
Totally agree and the moron was referring to her more like

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I bet ya soph plays with Ronnie's Market Stall more than he does 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️ Jeeez that is one bland and boring bedroom for a small child ..poor little chap ..no toys- unless mummaz approves of them being visible and they are of course FARM related...no age appropriate books...can you imagine how much more bleaker it would be without the pop of colour from the horror mural 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 33
The
Who cleans their toilet with a cloth? This screams pissy, e-coli germs to me! 🤢
And, how does she wash the cloths after use? 🤮she is so unhygienic 😷🦠
same type of person that lets livestock roam the kitchen…

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is she having an early mid-life crisis or something? She's soo irrelevant, what does she even do anymore? Just show off all her money? YAWN. Such an unfulfilled life.

Also, I once used one of those dismatics on my electric hob (back when I was clueless and thought her cleaning tips were actually useful) and it scratched the hell out of it.

0/10, would not recommend.
P.s Hinch is a bellend pass it on xo

She really is irrelavant and she knows it, that's why the sudden influx in content

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm not sure I'm gonna be shoot down but I'm sorry them troll messages weren't even bad, one was asking why he don't talk, the other was asking if his been assessed. Sorry but she puts her children on social media. Moron wasn't nice and the Ron's naughty one was just what soph puts out there. Maybe it's me maybe I'm a troll who knows 🤷‍♀️
Nah I think we all agree with you!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ronnie's is chief performing puppet for her today😔 after she was moaning about him ,as per usual, this morning and has had a look on here...obviously!!!
Hey Soph 🖐🏼🖐🏼

Reactions: 17
Clearly another chapter also not in the Alpaca bible was how to ensure you keep your child’s hands safe from being bitten whilst giving them extra treats they shouldn’t be having!

Excellent idea though Soph, put your and your son’s face at leg level in easy reach of a kick, make them associate your son and house with food too so they’ll show no respect for either. Wonderful, 10/10

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Where are all the toys 😂 has she ever shown the toys in the playroom? I only have one child and my living room looks like a toys r us. How is it possible to have a house that neat??? Ronnies bedroom is so tidy surely he has more than just furniture and a play stall in there?? My kids room is full of books and toys and is NEVER that immaculate. It almost looks like a film set- fake and set up.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I wish the RSCPA were better than they actually are because I’d report her. She’s feeding those cunting alpacas raisins whilst Henry is about when raisins are bleeping TOXIC for dogs. Some have been dropped on the floor and she’s too busy eye bleeping the cunting alpacas.

I can’t take much more of her. When is she going to come unstuck, how can’t people see what’s she like?

Reactions: 37
Hopefully he can actually eat them if they are from a kit rather than her eggy shite
Nah she'll wait until they're in bed and eat them like they did before 😂

'Ronnie is really into making cakes at the moment'...then goes on to describe exactly how one makes cakes, yes Simple Soph, you put the ingredients in a bowl, mix them and wait for them 🤯 she's so beyond thick and boring as duck. It's only because the sheep are the same, complete dullards/dumbasses that they're still around :rolleyes: certainly not for the riveting content!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.