Mrs Hinch #597 I ignore every negative nancy, I have 3 kitchens, I'm so fancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #597 I ignore every negative nancy, I have 3 kitchens, I'm so fancy

I'm fank you @IfImHonesht for our great new thread title.
Please make title suggestions anywhere in the thread, mark them with "thread suggestion" and try not to swear or ramble on!

It was a busy weekend for Slotha.
On Friday night she was busy crying into her brushed steel sink as she revealed her new garage kitchen.
Yes, you read that correctly. The woman who can't cook now has two kitchens - maybe even three. Tell me you're letting your mum live in the annexe without telling me....
She hasn't read a tattle thread since the Triassic extinction event brought on the Jurassic period, but out popped Polly the trolley (or maybe Polly v2.0 as we're fairly sure the original Polly has been residing at Maldon tip for some time now) after having been mentioned here numerous times lately.

Old Henners appeared later that evening to bid us goodnight and to announce he's off to the New World to start a Puritan colony, with the possibility that he will burn some witches whilst he's there.

Saturday dawned and with it came some tend farming.
It was more of the usual using the boys for content - traipsing around a wet and muddy garden in their slippers and allowing them to get too close to the unpredictable livestock.
Again, she's not been on tattle for as long as single celled organisms have existed, but she acknowledged DEFRA's current avian flu guidelines. Not that we saw anything other than her closing the door on them.

It was a busy day in the Hunch household, time for a pre-christmas clear out. And what better way to get rid of a load of old stock and tat than to do a giveaway? Yes, Soph the scrounge threw a load of shredded tissue, makeup that doesn't match her skin tone and two years-old books into a hamper for an Iconic London giveaway. Apparently she's going to post it personally!

She just had time to clean the never-used hob and use more product than necessary to clean the sink, and it was time for some bonfire themed crafting.
The claw was never far off, as we all know Ron and Lon aren't allowed to do anything completely independently. Sparkler breadsticks (Ron spat his out, confirming what we all know about Sophs kitchen skills) and bonfire pictures that are destined for the bonfire.

Sopha couldn't help herself making smutty jokes about her husband around her mum, children and teenage niece. It's not funny and not relatable. It's just concerning.
And speaking of concerning, they set off a few fireworks metres from their livestock. Clevaaaaaaah.

Worn out from all the ads, brags and giveaways, she only posted a bit of self-affirming word soup on Sunday.

On Monday it was a usual lure the livestock to the back door and then joke about how bossy they are. Bonus fat dog chewing a carrot.

There were some belated ads for her #admyownrange Tescho shite. Despite it being clear her contract has ended and it's all reduced to clear now. She took time to write herself a few messages, and eye duck herself over it all.

She was throwing two mugshots down her thriat whilst doing this. One doesn't fill her apparently, but that's probably because it's not real food.

News just in: Ron is to be a chicken in the Nativity. Repeat, Ron is to be an actual chicken in the Nativity 🥺🥺🥺
She's going to buy make him a costume. Lucky Ron.

Dogpie has chosen to update her Christmas theme this year to something more "posh". Anything is posher than nailing tree branches and shite MDF "stars" to the wall. Cost of living crisis - Sophie decides to throw the huns into chaos by moving away from grey, silver and pastel Christmas decorations.

Finally, she topped the day off with a brag over her mahoosive (but very wonky) TV that doubles as art. Did you know she's considerably richer than you?

And then it was Tuesday, and what better way to start the day than complaining about your kids being kids? How does she manage to miss the mark every time?
And quickly we finished the thread on some troll messages that she has sent to herself. (Since dirty deleted). Something big is coming to garner that much sympathy.

As a note on that story - these threads have always been and always will be rave threads for those gorgeous boys. We criticise her parenting and her decision to share so much of their lives online (to the point where they have little privacy) but we would never ever troll or comment negatively about innocent children. As per tattle rules we "keep it on tattle" and do not message her or comment directly to her. We are not trolls.

Sophie Rose Dolphin Dogpie HinchCliffe is after some sympathy before she reveals something.
Janine is flattering himself if he thinks he's got even a baby carrot.
Fiddle loves a carrot more than the alpacas.

Thread 500 and the wiki are good for all her lies, deceptions and other wtf moments.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
Shock horror. Sympathy troll post this morning followed by Ad Ad Ad my tescho range Ad Ad AmaZON Ad Ad.
Who would have guessed!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Those were some pretty tame messages for a troll if I'm being honest. I doubt they were even calling Lonnie a moron, most likely aimed at hinch.

The other messages were not bad either. I mean.....has Ronnie been assessed?

No swearing, no wishing death on anyone, no threatening language etc.

You're a public figure on a public platform. Comes with the "job".

The solution? Don't pimp out your kids for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I can't listen to her voice, but I'm not shocked that she's uploaded a load of Ads. It's a new day after all.

Showing herself "cleaning" already clean surfaces. What a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Like seriously who the duck uses a window vacuum to clean your bloody cooker top…..🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣😡

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Perfect recap! And yes I must stress again that we are not trolls, and especially not to her two lovely boys! If anything we are their gardian fairies reminding her when she goes to far with her moaning and displaying of privacy.

She’s going to reveal 4 Xmas trees, a new balcony, more gifted furniture and art work, gifted Xmas decor all to be see on her new YouTube channel.

First she will refine her latest fake moan because she needs backup.

Reactions: 39
This hob has never seen pan...
IMG_20221108_132251.jpg

I'm not saying this is the reason why, but is it any wonder Ron has struggled with sentences when he doesn't have a broad range of story books to have read to him? Here's a list of amazing kids authors for you Soph:
Julia Donaldson
David McKee (Elmer the elephant)
Jon Klassen (Actually an author but any book he does is lovely)
Oliver Jeffers
Lynley Dodd (Hairy Maclary)
Judith Kerr (Mog)

Please treat the boys to some good books and yourselves to some reading lessons. They need reading to, and not just single word or simple sentence books.
IMG_20221108_132436.jpg

Finally, you like to dress them as cute as long as possible so you?
Why does Ron have the wardrobe of a 13 year old roadman then?
IMG_20221108_132539.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Sorry, as I said I haven't followed for a while, has she genuinely ripped the stainless steel sink from the old place and put it in new kitchen units!? What a weirdo.

Also, I do not condone those supposed troll messages (if they weren't self sent), however she NEVER speaks of her children in a positive light, so why is she surprised that this is then being projected onto her 'followers'. I forgot how much she 🤬 me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Cleaning the posh hob again, it's just her cleaning the hob and loos now. zzz

As to those ''troll'' messages. I thought this person would be blocked by now, why sit on them from Feb.
Ah, sympathy for something. Not had a troll rant for a while.

Reactions: 16
She deffo sent them messages herself, probs from Jimbobs account. It’s funny how she didn’t manage to see Fiddles messages but somehow found the ‘trolls’. What a sad & lonely life she must have

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Like seriously who the duck uses a window vacuum to clean your bloody cooker top…..🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣😡
Someone who has a product to plug without wanting to declare an ad. Once, just ONCE, Sophie, show us your #gifted cooker actually in use. I double dare you.

@Pumpkins1506 - thank you for all the lovely historical reference points. I feel like my time on Tattle is educational

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I came on to say what a pitiful display of books and toys in Ronnies room and I’m glad I’m not alone in thinking that. We have two billy bookcases of childrens books - mostly charity shop finds. And even then those bookcases are stacked right up. That bedroom does not look like Ronnie even lives in that house. Where are his clothes? Apart from his Chavtastic hats. Where are the toys he’s insisted come from the playroom to his bedroom so he can play with them in the morning. Why bother having such a huge bedroom if he’s never going to be in it? I honestly believe he’s rarely there.

And then there’s the lack of ads on those stories. Has she been dropped by Minky or is she just not bothering with ads? Does she think that one story with a “Ad brand ambassador” of joy of clean is enough? It’s not.

Finally. What the hell was that walking out of the room hiding her face? Why leave that in? She looks ridiculous hiding herself all the time.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Is she having an early mid-life crisis or something? She's soo irrelevant, what does she even do anymore? Just show off all her money? YAWN. Such an unfulfilled life.

Also, I once used one of those dismatics on my electric hob (back when I was clueless and thought her cleaning tips were actually useful) and it scratched the hell out of it.

0/10, would not recommend.
P.s Hinch is a bellend pass it on xo

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I came on to say what a pitiful display of books and toys in Ronnies room and I’m glad I’m not alone in thinking that. We have two billy bookcases of childrens books - mostly charity shop finds. And even then those bookcases are stacked right up. That bedroom does not look like Ronnie even lives in that house. Where are his clothes? Apart from his Chavtastic hats. Where are the toys he’s insisted come from the playroom to his bedroom so he can play with them in the morning. Why bother having such a huge bedroom if he’s never going to be in it? I honestly believe he’s rarely there.

And then there’s the lack of ads on those stories. Has she been dropped by Minky or is she just not bothering with ads? Does she think that one story with a “Ad brand ambassador” of joy of clean is enough? It’s not.

Finally. What the hell was that walking out of the room hiding her face? Why leave that in? She looks ridiculous hiding herself all the time.
I’m assuming that’s her version of showing us how ‘hard’ she works behind the scenes while advertising her throw. Purposely getting caught up in it then walking off in exhaustion. bleeping ridiculous, extremely boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.