Mrs Hinch #597 I ignore every negative nancy, I have 3 kitchens, I'm so fancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early Thread suggestion: Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
I haven't got time to go back on pages but did anyone see the "passive aggressive messages off someone anonymous"? Before Instagram "took it down"??

Reactions: 16
Who looks surprised when their toddler walks into the room. Is he just back from a day at Nanny & Grandads so Mummaaz can line up her pre-records?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Absolutely boils my piss how few books there are. She has NO excuse. Ron will grow up “hating” books because he’s not exposed to them and it’s not like she reads actual books for him to even see her reading. I’m skint as skint can be and have spent hours on Vinted, EBay, in charity shops and asking family for books as gifts. Books are wonderful. My son is a very close age to Ron, has a speech delay and I treasure his books as they help him so much. It’s infuriating. This is what a toddlers bookshelf SHOULD look like (also the bookshelf had a sign saying “free” on it so I balanced it on the pram to bring it home over a year ago, because that’s parenting when you’re skint, before then we had a book corner).

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Absolutely boils my piss how few books there are. She has NO excuse. Ron will grow up “hating” books because he’s not exposed to them and it’s not like she reads actual books for him to even see her reading. I’m skint as skint can be and have spent hours on Vinted, EBay, in charity shops and asking family for books as gifts. Books are wonderful. My son is a very close age to Ron, has a speech delay and I treasure his books as they help him so much. It’s infuriating. This is what a toddlers bookshelf SHOULD look like (also the bookshelf had a sign saying “free” on it so I balanced it on the pram to bring it home over a year ago, because that’s parenting when you’re skint, before then we had a book corner).
This is amazing. Hinch has soooo much to learn from you 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Where are all the toys 😂 has she ever shown the toys in the playroom? I only have one child and my living room looks like a toys r us. How is it possible to have a house that neat??? Ronnies bedroom is so tidy surely he has more than just furniture and a play stall in there?? My kids room is full of books and toys and is NEVER that immaculate. It almost looks like a film set- fake and set up.
I suppose it's possible that the children have loads of toys in their playroom that they play with and she doesn't show, but I doubt it. At that age where are the cars, trains, diggers, jigsaws, town play mat, duplo, tea sets, wooden blocks etc? Even when my children were young and I had a playroom those toys were strewn all over the house. Is she afraid to show the mess of toys or is it because they spoil her insta-perfection? Surely as she made her name by supposedly being relatable she should show the mess made by having young children and maybe some nifty ways of how she cleans up at the end of the day. I do wonder whether some of Ronnie's problems are caused by a lack of stimulation and playing, after all children learn through play.

Reactions: 22
Those bleeping camels with their heads in the doors, her putting her hair on their heads 🤢🤢 imagine how many bugs are now living in her birds nest, wtf!! Why would you rub your head against something that lives outside, that surely will naturally have bugs, possibly fleas living in its fur!! That you could possibly traipse through your house and spread them around……..cleaning sensation my bleeping arse. Dirty minger more like!! It’s making me itch just thinking about it xx

Reactions: 29
I really really hope Ronnie was actually helping mummy bake and she didn't just take a photo and push him out of the way (probably)
I absolutely love baking with my kids, it's fun but helps with their numbers when measuring etc. Licking the spoon afterwards, the giggling, the messy kitchen. The little flour hands, oh god it's some of my favourite memories, think I'll bake this Saturday with my littles now actually 🥺

She hasn't a clue how to be a real mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I haven't got time to go back on pages but did anyone see the "passive aggressive messages off someone anonymous"? Before Instagram "took it down"??
Here you go

Reactions: 10
The smears on that cooker were from the last time she smeared the dishmatic all over it, and I think she put that biscuit next to Ron’s bed and messed his books and plastic fruit up a bit to make his room look less clinical.

Reactions: 28
Has Ronnie ever worn those caps? I don't remember seeing him wear one, but then I have been AWOL for quite some time up until last month 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Len is back from Fiddles house...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Has Ronnie ever worn those caps? I don't remember seeing him wear one, but then I have been AWOL for quite some time up until last month 🤷‍♀️
I noticed that the two camo ones were identical with the letter R on them ..

My kids would be absolutely horrified if I showed the contents of THEIR wardrobe and ThEIR bedroom to online strangers. Kids need their privacy and their home should be safe haven for them. Why can’t she show her followers her and Jamie’s wardrobe contents? Why her kids? Why the need to even show these things. She doesn’t care about her kids privacy at all 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.