Mrs Hinch #597 I ignore every negative nancy, I have 3 kitchens, I'm so fancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people in this country are struggling to even get some money together for presents for their children and this lunatic has just spent all that bleeping money on Christmas decorations!! She'll have a bleeping Christmas tree in every room the stupid witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just wanted to add that we also splurge on decorations when we can, we like to buy quality baubles etc and they last for years (we often buy in the sales for following years) I work hard for what we have and at the moment it's a bleeping struggle trying to make ends meet. End of the day our priority is making sure our son has a lovely Christmas full of love, fun, silliness and presents that we have worked hard to get for him. All hinch gives a duck about is bragging and exploiting her bairns for content

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have to admit I have a few 5 quid baubles 🤣🤣 I never bought them though my mum and aunites always buy a couple of expensive ones every year and they've started buying me them 🤣🤣 and if they see them in the sale they are crackers for baubles lol serious though did you see all them decorations just waked in a box the non breakable ones it was full to the brim I reckon near a grand to be fair!!
Haha I have quite a few disney ones and they not cheap but I've collected them for years but I do work hard and I don't rub it in everyone's face either. She clearly spent a ridiculous amount on this! I wonder who the tree has gone to I'm guessing her sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bear in mind she said she was showing SOME of the things she bought. There’s probably more!!
Yep! She only showed the tree decorations….

Maybe it was just me, but she seemed like some of the stuff she was pulling out was new to her as if she had someone else choosing the stuff out for her

Reactions: 22
Read the room hunnay, read the bastard room. Tone deaf to what is going on in the real world. A world she was once part of. People are struggling to live and this fucker is whacking out box on top of box of very expensive Christmas decs. Please don’t think for one second I am having a go at people for buying extravagant things, if you can afford it then absolutely buy it if that’s what you want but this thing has got a platform and she is using it to brag! I honestly feel like she is laughing in the face of the followers she reckons she loves.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe I’m just getting sentimental in my old age. But I couldn’t give away my Christmas decorations 😩
Our tree is a mish mash. I've got a dec on there from when my Grandma was a child and she was born in 1929. My Moms first tree Dec from the 40s, family ones I remember from the 80s, one from my first Christmas with my Husband, sons first Christmas and we get them each time we go away. I could never, ever part with them.

We got so lucky in New York. Went the week before Christmas and in Maceys, all the Christmas decorations were 75% off with 10% off for overseas visitors and the 10% came off each individual dec so 85% off in total. It should have come to around $1200 dollars or so and ended up paying around $200 and I couldn't give them away either.

Hinch always seems to be chasing something and trying to fill the hole on her sad little life. She isn't even pretending to buy new things to add to memories as she's moved to a bigger house and completely changed decor etc in order to sell more tit by changing her "USP"

And now completely brand new decorations to fit her current style.

I never understand people who buy complete new sets of tree decs each year, we just add to ours to the point we are having a second tree this year! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's utterly disgusting to brag her bleeping arse off and show off box after box after box of baubles when the majority of her sheep wouldn't really be able to spare that sort of money right now 🙄😤
Cannot waaaiiittt for thread 600 😫 with a bit of luck she'll be off the gram for a few days crying in the alpaca shed 🖕🏽🖕🏽

Reactions: 12
One bauble was 4.99 so probably spent at least 60 quid a box. That's without the foliage and the eucalyptussssshhhh
I'm speechless how she can spend that kind of money on baubles and brag about them knowing how much most of her followers are struggling at the moment, totally shocked at that massive haul, she could of toned the brag fest down, she's one arrogant witch!

Yep! She only showed the tree decorations….

Maybe it was just me, but she seemed like some of the stuff she was pulling out was new to her as if she had someone else choosing the stuff out for her
Yeah I thought that. When she mentioned the ski’s, it was like she hadn’t seen them before.

Reactions: 14
Come on then eveyone how may trees do we think she's going to have?? I am going to say 4
I reckon the passage, lounge, orangery, then the boysch have one each. That's 5.
The tree outside that she wants to decorate and wrap lights round for no reason at all, I guess you could say that's 6.

Bloody pathetic if you ask me

Reactions: 21
She just can't help herself can she? Box after box of expensive decorations. I couldn't give a tit, but I imagine a lot will unfollow after that display of greed.

Reactions: 16
I reckon the passage, lounge, orangery, then the boysch have one each. That's 5.
The tree outside that she wants to decorate and wrap lights round for no reason at all, I guess you could say that's 6.

Bloody pathetic if you ask me
ohhh crap forgot about the tree outside too 🙄🙄

Vweeery quick estimate of the cost...
4 boxes of 20 baubles at ~£5 each (because they weren't pre-packed) £400.
Floral stick things at let's say £8 and there looked to be about 10 - £80.
Individual baubles, probably another 10-15 at £5 each: £75 let's say (or be kind and say maybe she only bought 3 like she bought of the pick n mix boxes - £15)
That box of Sass&Belle paper baubles I estimate probably another £3-5 per bauble and about 15-20 in the box. Lower end £60.

So roughly £550-600 there on Christmas decorations.

Tell me again how you are still relatable and haven't lost touch?

Edit: just saw the final part of that story. I up my estimate to £700 if not pushing 800. bleeping hell.
Grinch hasn't bought the outside tree lights and outside decorations yet, god knows what price that will cost her, she's sickening and the sheep must be more stupid than I thought. 🙄

Reactions: 13

Sorry, was busy being vomited on 🤢 Don't you just love kids with tummy bugs?

• Heart
  • Sad
Come on then eveyone how may trees do we think she's going to have?? I am going to say 4
I'm going to say

2 outside the front door
1 in the hall
1 in the orangery
The big one in the garden
1 in the living room
2 (1 each) in boys bedroom.

So I'm going 8.

Oh and I reckon some sort of tit looking edible one for the Alpacas

Reactions: 13
I'm going to say

2 outside the front door
1 in the hall
1 in the orangery
The big one in the garden
1 in the living room
2 (1 each) in boys bedroom.

So I'm going 8.

Oh and I reckon some sort of tit looking edible one for the Alpacas
oooo 8 thinking big I like your style 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has definitely reduced the amount of bots she is buying. Spooked I’d say following Twitter bots being removed and Insta messing up last week.
3EA826E0-E334-4ED3-971B-BD86A3B372AB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.