Mrs Hinch #597 I ignore every negative nancy, I have 3 kitchens, I'm so fancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off. No way did it get taken down by Instagram. You bare faced bleeping liar. How to people not see her for what she is. A lying, manipulative bleeping witch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
God I need to stop watching her but she genuinely fascinates me how she conjures up these narratives 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
When will she ever tell the truth????? It’s just lie after endless lie with her 😡 the Gretel filter hides her lying facial expressions.

It also makes no sense to me why Instagram allow people like Mrs Hinch buy the bots they do and are allowed to openly exploit their children on a business social media account despite them not being able to consent -maybe I’m thick or something 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 52
The fact she has the gretel filter on says it all really. If you were so concerned about this ‘troll’ surely you would want to take it serious by not using a filter & to make a stand against having people like that removed. Better yet respect your kids privacy & take them off the gram, poor Ronnie he deserves so much better

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Ahhh duck me, somebody hasn’t been getting enough attention. Yes if those messages were real they were unacceptable but tbh I don’t believe a thing she says any more. That person would have been instantly blocked.
She thinks she’s untouchable, that everyone should bow down to her, and nobody is allowed to disagree or dislike her.
It’s pathetic. GET THOSE KIDS OF THE INTERNET you bleeping idiot, and stop greeting trying to get sympathy. The whole world is in crisis right now and you’ve got her moaning about duck all.
No one cares luv

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I honestly find the roller rant so cringe. Grow up woman! You are apparently upset and trying to get a point across, but do so with that ridiculous filter on yourself. Its pathetic. If she wants to be taken seriously then that is not the way to go about it.
Her asking is she missing a trick? Well I'm sure she will find a way round it like she does everything else, most con-men/women have a knack of perfecting tricks.
I'm sure she is so traumatised and upset by the trolls that she will post another picture of her kids later with some lame quote over the top of it about being kind, loving your family, keeping negative energy out, blah blah blah......

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh look Vicky Pattison was all over the papers yesterday, ranting about how Instagram had removed one of her posts…what a coincidence eh? 🤔
And that Miss Greedy did that last week. So original hinch. Why do we need to know she’s had 3 eclairs?

Reactions: 37
Hinch, you're not a bleeping Home account, you're a mediocre ex-cleaning account with no focus, no content and no bleeping taste.
Hope that helps. ATV 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Who cleans their toilet with a cloth? This screams pissy, e-coli germs to me! 🤢
And, how does she wash the cloths after use? 🤮she is so unhygienic 😷🦠

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Anyone just viewing the thread, I want to reiterate that tattlers don’t comment on her Instagram nor send her messages. We don’t want or need too. She reads whatever we want to say right here, don’t ya zoph? 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm not sure I'm gonna be shoot down but I'm sorry them troll messages weren't even bad, one was asking why he don't talk, the other was asking if his been assessed. Sorry but she puts her children on social media. Moron wasn't nice and the Ron's naughty one was just what soph puts out there. Maybe it's me maybe I'm a troll who knows 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 45
What on earth is that room she’s done for an actual 3 year old? Poor Ronnie. It’s such a big and spacious room and it has absolutely nothing in it, it’s got no personality and that little boy has had no input at all.

My son is a similar age and we just redecorated his room, it’s literally less than half the size of Ronnie’s and I can safely say it is SO much nicer than whatever monstrosity she’s created for that poor kid.

He’s got buntings on the ceiling, posters in frames with movie quotes, colourful animal curtains, his teddies on the bed, he has access to probably half of his toys (rest are in the living room), an actual bookcase filled with books so he doesn’t need to choose between the same 10 each night 🥴 and you can tell it’s a little boys room. I would walk in Ronnie’s room and honestly would not believe he’s 3, it’s lifeless.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I'm not sure I'm gonna be shoot down but I'm sorry them troll messages weren't even bad, one was asking why he don't talk, the other was asking if his been assessed. Sorry but she puts her children on social media. Moron wasn't nice and the Ron's naughty one was just what soph puts out there. Maybe it's me maybe I'm a troll who knows 🤷‍♀️
Yep, and she also encourages the autism narrative without confirming either way. She's inviting questions for engagement, but wants to control what questions she may get. Doesn't work that way sweetheart 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 29
simple stories, he had his faves but they were real stories like Stick man and Gruffalo.
Same with mine (Superworm anyone 😂) and now she’s older she reads them herself and even to my youngest, such nice memories of the stories as well. Rather than tend filtered pictures in a tend memory room 😂😂

Tbf though, Soph the scrounge and Jimbob probably can’t read anything other than board books 😆

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.