Mrs Hinch #597 I ignore every negative nancy, I have 3 kitchens, I'm so fancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came on to say what a pitiful display of books and toys in Ronnies room and I’m glad I’m not alone in thinking that. We have two billy bookcases of childrens books - mostly charity shop finds. And even then those bookcases are stacked right up. That bedroom does not look like Ronnie even lives in that house. Where are his clothes? Apart from his Chavtastic hats. Where are the toys he’s insisted come from the playroom to his bedroom so he can play with them in the morning. Why bother having such a huge bedroom if he’s never going to be in it? I honestly believe he’s rarely there.
It's weird as duck. She's stood there going on about that hanging compartment thing being for his weekly clothes/nursery uniform but it's only Tuesday and apart from a couple of shirts and some shoes, was empty.
There were only a few tracksuits hanging up so where are his clothes?

I've not been arsed to rant about this but it really doesn't look like they live there. My house is a tip but I know other people are more organised than me. One of my closest friends is pretty much a hun (as much as I love her) who thinks that a day without cleaning the bathroom is a day wasted. Even her insta perfect house looks like they live there - photos on the walls, bills tucked neatly into a letter holder, kids toys tidy but present, coats and shoes in the hall etc. There's stuff around to show that it's a lived in house, personal bits and touches.
Whenever she shows any room off, there's nothing personal at all. No photos in frames, you never see a coat hanging anywhere or a pair of shoes (unless is Janine's flip flops), or a few books or toys knocking about. It's completely lifeless and sterile.
I get being tidy and organised, I wish I could be, but hiding away your day to day life is just extreme. I'd cry if I had to open a cupboard or drawer every time I wanted to put my shoes on or use a pen.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She has NEVER used that cooker. Not once. I guarantee it. I've always though as much, but last nights '2 mugshots in a jug' and todays 'cleaning the marks off it from the last time it was cleaned' has just confirmed it for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Perfect recap.

She's fucked up with the trolling lies again I see.

I usually don't miss anything on here, if I do I go back on threads to find answers but can one of you nusties please tell me where the hell dolphin has come from? Can't work it out or find the thread

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Perfect recap.

She's fucked up with the trolling lies again I see.

I usually don't miss anything on here, if I do I go back on threads to find answers but can one of you nusties please tell me where the hell dolphin has come from? Can't work it out or find the thread
@Wize Owl autocorrect trolling

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's weird as duck. She's stood there going on about that hanging compartment thing being for his weekly clothes/nursery uniform but it's only Tuesday and apart from a couple of shirts and some shoes, was empty.
There were only a few tracksuits hanging up so where are his clothes?

I've not been arsed to rant about this but it really doesn't look like they live there. My house is a tip but I know other people are more organised than me. One of my closest friends is pretty much a hun (as much as I love her) who thinks that a day without cleaning the bathroom is a day wasted. Even her insta perfect house looks like they live there - photos on the walls, bills tucked neatly into a letter holder, kids toys tidy but present, coats and shoes in the hall etc. There's stuff around to show that it's a lived in house, personal bits and touches.
Whenever she shows any room off, there's nothing personal at all. No photos in frames, you never see a coat hanging anywhere or a pair of shoes (unless is Janine's flip flops), or a few books or toys knocking about. It's completely lifeless and sterile.
I get being tidy and organised, I wish I could be, but hiding away your day to day life is just extreme. I'd cry if I had to open a cupboard or drawer every time I wanted to put my shoes on or use a pen.
We all know she's scruffy deep down. She'll just boot all the crap out the way to take a photo.

Ron's clothes are probably worn once and binned. Either that or they're all in the wash. She only washes 4 items at a time remember.

On the subject of washing, I sniffed the eucashitptus conditioner yesterday. It smells like the usual blue Lenor, but with a hint of off milk.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Oh my gawd you guysch i just carnt believe it, my second thread title! Thanksch for following me on this jouurney guysch! To the moon and back 🥺🥺🥺

Perfect recap! And yes I must stress again that we are not trolls, and especially not to her two lovely boys! If anything we are their gardian fairies reminding her when she goes to far with her moaning and displaying of privacy.

She’s going to reveal 4 Xmas trees, a new balcony, more gifted furniture and art work, gifted Xmas decor all to be see on her new YouTube channel.

First she will refine her latest fake moan because she needs backup.
To be fair as a christmas enthusiast i have 6 trees so i wont nusty troll anyone for that, but i guarantee you all of her trees will be tit, not suit the spaces and mean nothing other than how much she paid to have them done/whatever meaningless decor she gets gifted.

Looking forward to the season of ADvent 🙄🙄

Reactions: 28
I’m assuming that’s her version of showing us how ‘hard’ she works behind the scenes while advertising her throw. Purposely getting caught up in it then walking off in exhaustion. bleeping ridiculous, extremely boring.
It's awful. He's got about 10 books and not one of them is age appropriate. 3.5 year old kids need simple picture stories not board books. That's how they learn to read . At two son was well into simple stories, he had his faves but they were real stories like Stick man and Gruffalo. Not baby board books. That's honestly horrible poor Ronnie. Even Lonnie is beginning to grow out of baby books. She's so so thick those kids stand no chance.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It's awful. He's got about 10 books and not one of them is age appropriate. 3.5 year old kids need simple picture stories not board books. That's how they learn to read . At two son was well into simple stories, he had his faves but they were real stories like Stick man and Gruffalo. Not baby board books. That's honestly horrible poor Ronnie. Even Lonnie is beginning to grow out of baby books. She's so so thick those kids stand no chance.
Queue Hinch showing the Library room later tonight 🤣🤣.

"I've been hhhwaiting to shhhow you guysch. I've got all my self written booksh on this wall, Jamie's Alphabet books on thish wall and Ronnie's got this entire wall full of volumes of Encyclopedia Britannica which he reads at bedtime every night".

• Haha
She needs to stop with the asmr stuff, she’s tit at it just like everything else. She really needs to bog off now

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have just looked at her stories today for the first time since I unfollowed her way back when I rumbled her.

She seems to be cleaning an already clean house, making a child’s bed in a horrible sterile room with no sign of life in it and folding a throw in a room that looks like a furniture store set.

Are they actually living in that house. She comes across as someone who has seriously lost there way. Devoid of personality or warmth even to the point of resentment in what she’s doing. And all those false voices. It’s weird. I don’t like to say this but is she maybe having a mental health crisis. She just seems to be acting so abnormally. Everything is an ad. Not many people I know need to know how to clean a clean toilet and what cloths to use. Sorry, I’m done with her. Won’t be looking again. I’ll stick to you guys for updates.

So mother of the year still using her kids for content despite how “cruel” the public can be? Hun there’s dirty old men with your kids images having a wank somewhere over them because you literally have posted images of them in the bath, in nappies etc

you’re a sick duck to. You know the dangers. these people are out there and there’s duck all we can do about that, not to mention your kids CANNOT CONSENT! Get the duck out even dare outing trolls like you give two fucks about them? As long as they make you money that’s all you care about

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Those posts. I feel like I need a wash in bleach. Why was she using that horrendous “voice”. She’s about as sexy as an rectal examination.

That cooker has never been used. News flash, minky’s and dishmatics are tit, they scratch everything. She didn’t need anything but a damp cloth with some fairy liquid on to clean that “stubborn” stain. She’s clueless.

Poor Ron, my heart breaks for him. What an atrocious set of books for him, we’ve got three book cases full and another 2 boxes that have been from charity shops or pass me downs through the family’s kids. He’s got zero stimulation at home, it’s awful.

Those “troll” comments are blatantly from her or Jimbobnoknob and if they were from “trolls” they kind of have a point in some of them. Has Ron been assessed, fucks sake, she drip feeds that he has issues without actually expanding on that, gaining tons of sympathy from the cult of huns.

There is no way anyone on here does anything other than champion both those boys, anyone who doesn’t on here, would be taken down by us nusty hens.

Reactions: 22
I want to understand why you think it's ok to exploit your children on Instagram for cash Soph, but there we go.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.