Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the birthday on her story. Len again on the lap and in the photo and just one pic of Ron. And the singing I thought Jamie sounded like he was thanking a stranger! Thanks mate ffs😩 then when Ron was like eat it he sounded snappy like what? Eat it

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Ronnie’s journey

Yes it is.

Is it yours Sophie?
Did you ask Ronnie?
Does he understand what digital footprint is?

No he doesn’t as he is 3.

Piss off you massive workshy, neglectful poor excuse of a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I hate the birthday on her story. Len again on the lap and in the photo and just one pic of Ron. And the singing I thought Jamie sounded like he was thanking a stranger! Thanks mate ffs😩 then when Ron was like eat it he sounded snappy like what? Eat it
If a child tells you to eat cake first thing in the morning, you EAT IT!!! Jeeeez, I don't have kids yet and even I know that's part of the fun of it all! 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 33
My kids would absolutely hate anyone, other than friends and family, knowing what they do, where they go and also knowing what their bedrooms, which are their absolute sanctuary, look like. They feel safe at home because we are not on social media, showing strangers where we live. Sophie and Jamie are abusing their kids privacy and exposing them to danger. They have no idea what weirdos are viewing their posts, stories and even commenting. They make out like they HAD to move which we all know was a blatant lie. They are not a real family, they are an Instagram family. Those little boys are so innocent - the rest of the Hinchliffe clan are adults and know exactly what they are doing & are not doing any of this in the interests of the children - this is purely about making easy money & getting things for free.
I bloody love you @cantstandinfluencers 👏👏
You always get it spot on. There is no reason for Hinch (or any other influencer) to use their kids as filler/fodder for content. Most real celebrities go to huge lengths to keep their kids lives (and faces) private.
Hope that the Hinchliffe family feel that the (long term) cost of using those boys for content is worth it for selfish materialistic gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion: Such a boring week, full of ads and brags, she's only started #Ad when she tags!

Reactions: 21
My youngest didn’t sleep through the night till he was 4, difference was I actually had a job unlike Sopha (btw not knocking stay at home parents, been there myself) but my child just refused to sleep, his dad was useless & was just left up to me night after night, he would eventually fall asleep after baths, books, winding down at 11pm, be up again at 1-2am then fall back asleep till 5am then that was it we were both up, i would go to work feeling weepy & with a banging headache, my child though was full of beans, didn’t nap in the day either, I would just sleep on his bedroom floor anything for some sleep as his dad didn’t want to be disturbed because in his words ‘he worked harder than I did at his job’ (prick) we had zero help from anyone just got on with it. I do wonder if Lennie naps a lot in the day because he is bored shitless so doesn’t sleep at night?
My boy was the same. He started sleeping though the night when he was 10!!!!!!!! Slept in with me until then aswell, Altho he would start off in his own bed and would then be awake at 10pm, 12am, 1am, 3am and then up for the day between 5 and 6am 😴😴 so he would get in with me when he woke at 10ish but would then want to hold my hand ALL night, if I moved and let go he woke up and asked for it back again. He’d be up in the morning bouncing off the walls, skip off to school, come home and continue to bounce off the walls all night until bedtime. I was literally a walking zombie every day 🤣🤣 trying to get through a full time job and do the general life stuff you have to do with him and his sister. We were told he had separation anxiety and kept waking to check I was still there hence the need to be touching!! We didn’t know it at the time but he has since been diagnosed with ADHD,ODD and has a lot of autistic traits but they overlap with ADHD!!
It’s a killer but it’s what you do right, as a parent in the real world!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Have to say Ron singing was cute. However, saying she never thought she’d hear that when she now has another child with a dummy permanently in his gob makes me wonder, have we heard Lon say anything yet? If my memory serves me correctly he should be at least babbling. 🤔
You’d never know even if he was cause she has to play plinky plonky music over the top of everything 😉

Reactions: 13
I agree and if they had everything grey or greige because that’s what they like or their favourite colour scheme for their homes then no problem, everybody likes different things and that’s what makes the world interesting but they don’t have grey crushed velvet and silver everywhere because they love it, they have it because it was “fashionable” and have to follow their leader even though she didn’t come up with the grey thing she likes to think she did and now that it’s not good enough for madams stupid tend not a farm they will put themselves into debt they can’t afford to follow the leader 😡

Aww congratulations that’s great news, a new baby nusty troll, hope he/she comes out eating plenty of crunky snacks and full fat coke 😂 i jokes but congratulations on all honestly 😜
I must admit, I have a silver crushed velvet bed (hanging my head in shame) however, my ex picked it, mainly because it was cheap 😂😂 I hate it, partly because he picked it but mainly because it makes me look like one of her 🐑🐑. If I could afford a new bed it would be gone yesterday so for now I’m stuck with it. But in all fairness my bedroom was never grey 😂😂😂😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So elon musk has taken over twitter and millions of bots have already been removed leaving z listers and their ilk with big losses in followers 🤣 how I wish someone would do this with instagram, imagine little old soph waking up tomorrow and being 4 million followers down 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Every private moment is staged for content in that home. What a sad childhood. No amount of money, a big house or animals can make up for having your existence monetised or used for likes before you even left the womb. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So elon musk has taken over twitter and millions of bots have already been removed leaving z listers and their ilk with big losses in followers 🤣 how I wish someone would do this with instagram, imagine little old soph waking up tomorrow and being 4 million followers down 🤣🤣🤣
You nusty troll!!

She would be 3,999,998 followers down.
Vestlife and Chickenstrip are real.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What the duck is she on about? Baby milk? This lass has no kids, honestly don't get it. Just another excuse to rim Hinch I think.
Perhaps going to Boots or their website would be a better thing to do. 🙄

Screenshot_20221028_215014_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Stacey defo looks pregnant. That last post of her on the chair. She’s got a decent bump there. I’m not sure what she’s playing at….but I like it 😂.

Also now seems as good a time as any to share that no speculation needed with me. I’m definitely having another mini chef. That’s right this celebrity couple are expecting next year. 😂😂🤣🤣
Awwww congrats ❤❤❤

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.