Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Literally my son gets up between 6-7 he had a bath & was in bed for 6.30 & he’s fast asleep since
I don’t know how she wouldn’t try & fix the pattern of him not sleeping
Same here !! Mine goes to bed between 630-7 during term time( he’s at pre school) / holidays and weekends no later than 730. I’m sure hers are usually up late?

Reactions: 5

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
Stacey defo looks pregnant. That last post of her on the chair. She’s got a decent bump there. I’m not sure what she’s playing at….but I like it 😂.

Also now seems as good a time as any to share that no speculation needed with me. I’m definitely having another mini chef. That’s right this celebrity couple are expecting next year. 😂😂🤣🤣
Aww Congratulations 😍🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4

restingbtcface

VIP Member
A kitchen designed so well that your microwave has to live in the pantry? Where are there almost no dry or tinned goods - what an actual pantry is for?
Absolute clueless cunt.
My microwave is hidden in my cupboards as I didn’t want it on display. You think she’d do the same?

Reactions: 4

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I’ve seen a goat video on insta this morning that I can’t unsee now and I hope she gets boy goats 🤢🤣
Does anyone follow the chief shepherdess??

• Haha
Reactions: 3

GenX

I have a similar number of cupboards. Baking equipment, small electrical goods, serve ware, it all takes up space.

Reactions: 3

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Jesus some deluded people on Stacey thread about hinch wouldn’t get pregnant as she actually has it hard with special needs child and a child who don’t sleep and she actually parents 🤔😂 I’m like wtf 😳 do people really think she’s this saint with stay at home husband and parents on hand. I don’t buy the invisible spech with Ronnie. I don’t buy all the labels she puts on him without an official diagnosis. I don’t buy co sleeping and Stacey is known to co sleep so she’s just trying to be relatable. If Lennie didn’t sleep they have no fucking jobs. Sure they’ll manage like all families that manage that actually have a job to get to
That’s a very rare diagnosis too!!

Reactions: 2