Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon when they had THE wedding they both said

“ if I’m honest , I do “

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Washing pumpkins??? Just why other than she is trying to turn the boys into mini hinchers obsessed with cleaning?
Our job as parents is to give our kids a wide range of experiences and allow them to choose their own interests, not to mould them into what we want them to be based on us.
Neither of our boys have taken a career path that is like Mr Green Triangle or me but I am immensely proud of where they both are.
maybe she’s just washing the pumpkins so they’re clean before they do anything ?

(I’m so gonna get reported for this seeing as any opinion does on this thread but oh well)

maybe she’s just washing the pumpkins so they’re clean before they do anything ?

(I’m so gonna get reported for this seeing as any opinion does on this thread but oh well)
I think you’re mistaking this thread for Hinch’s grid 🤔

People ARE allowed opinions here

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Are we living in a parallel universe……it’s Thursday her day off yet she’s just treated us to cleaning motivation of an already clean house….🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The burning of the cake wasn’t Ron’s fault because he hardly had any involvement in making it! Soph you need to start taking accountability for your mistakes - be a better mother to your children. Just admit, you were showing off your new gadget, and you burnt the cake!

would have been better of buying a ready mix in a carton.
Narcissistic’s are unable to take any responsibility for their actions and blame others even their children then get aggressive if you try and point out otherwise. Speaking from experience. She definitely needs psychiatrist evaluation as she ticks every box. Poor Ronnie. Pages and pages behind as been working

And paternity leave is he having a laugh 😡

Reactions: 15
All that for one sink? Unnecessary. What a waste of product.
A quarter of that would be plenty for a tiny sink and tap.

Reactions: 19
Cleaners on holiday clearly.

Speaking of which, I too am having a weekend away so won't be able to do the new thread if we burn through this one before Sunday. Just putting it out there early for any takers!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the clothes are just a prop for her tend co sleeping spew last night. Making out they are bed hopping and struggling. Funny how it had to be one of the spare rooms she's cleaned and not their bedroom.

Reactions: 15
The furniture doesn’t work with the blue bed. Not even in an eclectic way. It looks like the upstairs of a family run furniture shop. Just needs a few fluorescent SALE stickers.

Reactions: 23
Cleaners on holiday clearly.

Speaking of which, I too am having a weekend away so won't be able to do the new thread if we burn through this one before Sunday. Just putting it out there early for any takers!
I’m not special enough to start threads yet!

Been quiet this week as entire house been floored by norovirus, and am moving house in 11 days (fuuuuuck) but can help someone with how to do it if they need xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.