Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she'd have a few days off insta and would come back with a long rambling explanation of why for her poor concerned sheep.... can't even be bothered to do that anymore now cos she just don't givva shitttttt 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s not even made up a story about actual tit this time! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sat in the garage waiting for my car and thought I'd catch up on tattle (new baby means I can't these days) and I can see I've not missed much! She can't even be arsed to entertain the sheep anymore let alone us nusty trollz 😂

Reactions: 17
Can’t believe how boring she is 🙄🤣 fml. I’ll be at halloween party tonight with my children so no doubt prime time it’ll kick off with the competition between hinch and Stacey. Let’s see if Stacey does outdo her in a baby reveal tonight. Then hinch will be posting non stop for attention back

• Haha
Reactions: 12
s
She will be back later or tomorrow posting pics of a lovely free/gifted/ad of her and no knob in a chalet/hotel/van saying they popped off for a romantic weekend.
I was flicking through Instagram getting all growly about the Insta huns all copying hinch doing their cleaning blogs when it suddenly struck me that she must of copied someone else’s idea for a cleaning account, some poor hun somewhere gave her the idea and don’t even know it.
Perhaps someone create a Hunch vs SS thread and talk about their romance on there, they’re both as bad as each other. Hope that helpz.

I love your profile pic! X

Reactions: 1
Where is she going trick or treating? Doesn’t she live on a busy road with just a car sales place for neighbours?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where is she going trick or treating? Doesn’t she live on a busy road with just a car sales place for neighbours?
Obviously her old neck of the woods, downside to living in a big house in the Cuntry with no
o neighbours 🤣🤣

Gherkin cottage with bestie bubs?
She said with her sister and friends trick or treating, I'm guessing her old home area

Reactions: 10
Thank you. It was horrible because I tried to say something but got Hinch’s minions on my back claiming “all sorts of things are triggering” etc. Should have known the nusty trolls would have my back ❤❤
There are all sorts of things that can be and are triggering so you accept that, that that something is triggering for someone and learn. You apologise and grow. Her sheep have a brain cell at best between them.

Lets hope a TW will be shown on here with that photo in future 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you. It was horrible because I tried to say something but got Hinch’s minions on my back claiming “all sorts of things are triggering” etc. Should have known the nusty trolls would have my back ❤❤
All sorts of things are triggering but that photo of her shows a graphic image that is, frankly, in horrific taste. In a world where mental health and SH are so widely experienced by so many, it will trigger a lot of people.

It was a joke gone wrong and I’m afraid Georgia (who I usually love) has gone way down in my estimations by giving it grid space today.

I have no history of SH and I have no idea how seeing it makes you feel, but I can understand how upsetting it is to be hugely triggered by something unexpected.
I hope you’re okay xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.