Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Their relationship dynamic is just fucking weird. They're like aliens trying to be relatable people but it just comes across as creepy and controlling in equal measure.
Perhaps they’re both alpacas dressed in human clothing to lead the species into ruling over us all.

Bedtime for me I think

• Haha
Reactions: 7

mammaof3

VIP Member
Apologies if this has been covered already… I went a few pages back but couldn’t see it covered…
Mr Hinch father-of-two…
I thought he had a kid from a previous relationship as well?
Not sure if he has but you refer to Sam's husband, who incidentally is also called Jamie.

Reactions: 7

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Cheers for all the love bubs to the moon and back etc. I’m crying like a seal into my pasta if I’m honest.

I know this isn’t the trollomon thread but she absolutely must be pregnant. The evidence is palpable. My theory is that all these insta huns are doing the 20 week pregnancy reveal these days and Stacey want to go one better - the birth reveal. I reckon around Xmas time.

Part of that is because it’s the “ultimate reveal”. Part is because I think she’s pacing out her content. The wedding; rose 1; autumn; primark range; tap to tidy book; sort your life out; this Xmas craft show etc etc. she’s done the whole “rose was my final pregnancy I’m going to savour every moment” narrative and she possibly feels she can’t back track on that. She can’t repeat all that pregnancy content again (despite no one really giving a toss). Get what I mean?
Get ya! She needs to hide it better if that's what's she's going for, I was thinking maybe just a bit of belly bloat but after seeing those pics she definitely is baking a bun. All this out revealing each other is getting ridiculous 🙄
Congratulations on your baby news 😊

Reactions: 6

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Hey everyone....

So I actually used to really love Mrs Hinch an would watch her an even brought one of her books..... But the past god knows how long I haven't watched her, she has become (for me) really up her own arse, really unrelateable with what's going in right now in the world an just so annoying.

I haven't got the time and patience to read all #594 threads 🤣 but I just wanted to say that I was once a die hard fan I am no longer a fan at all
Welcome in, crunky snacks all round 🥰

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Bear with me here guys while I try and make sense of this shit show …

R&L are sitting in the booth eating lunch (Ok maybe that wouldn’t be happening but let’s pretend) and one of them spills a drink and she is the other side of the booth and she has negotiate the booth open the pantry door to get the kitchen roll?

That is not a kitchen of a proper Mother that spends time with her children?
I guess that explains why Ron is still on a bottle… (don’t come at me, it’s a joke, I don’t actually care if he still uses a bottle)

• Haha

Poop wonderland

Stacey defo looks pregnant. That last post of her on the chair. She’s got a decent bump there. I’m not sure what she’s playing at….but I like it 😂.

Also now seems as good a time as any to share that no speculation needed with me. I’m definitely having another mini chef. That’s right this celebrity couple are expecting next year. 😂😂🤣🤣
Congratulations to you and the Family 🎉

• Heart

indentifiesasahooman

Hey everyone....

So I actually used to really love Mrs Hinch an would watch her an even brought one of her books..... But the past god knows how long I haven't watched her, she has become (for me) really up her own arse, really unrelateable with what's going in right now in the world an just so annoying.

I haven't got the time and patience to read all #594 threads 🤣 but I just wanted to say that I was once a die hard fan I am no longer a fan at all
I'm in this camp now. She irritates me so much and the wool has definitely been lifted from my eyes. She makes me feel sad for those children

AllieBee

VIP Member
Co-sleeping / bedsharing is only a possibly emotive topic when you’re talking about newborns and young infants, and that’s because of the risks of unsafe bedsharing.

As Sophie has never paid a single second of attention to anything recommended by the Lullaby Trust before now, it’s understandable that she’s confused on this.

Off back to my norovirus pit now (not caused by skettihoop pie)

edit to add sorry I didn’t mean this to come across as shitty to you @Pumpkins1506 but I think it might read like that! xx
Please please tell us hou haven't been munching on JimBobs sausage slop!

• Sick
  • Haha

Nannyjo

So the pantry is a tiny kitchen within the kitchen just like her wardrobes inside the walk in wardrobe.

Waiting for the dolls house to be displayed in the ‘ entrance hall’ to continue her theme 😂
Sorry didn't read your comment before I posted mine. Great minds and that??

beanpole

Chatty Member

KayTay

🤦‍♀️
Tell me your anxiety is tend without telling me your anxiety is tend...

"These prints fit perfickly in the panelling" Hun they're off centre and it's sending my anxiety up the wall 🤦🏼‍♀️😅
I thought this too but then if you keep watching the video, you'll eventually see the other side of the picture and, annoyingly, it is centred because it just slots in between the panels! 😬

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
Soooo many ppl co sleep Not everyone likes to admit it but If she did a poll she’d be surprised.
Totally agree and I also HATE to agree with her 🤣 but I have been there years ago with mine anything for abit of sleep including holding my sons hand all night or letting him get into bed with us ends up having to the best of us 🤣🤣

Gennie19

VIP Member
This hurt my head more than it should have..
13 cupboards ( single & double)
One will be a dishwasher next to the sink but what’s the other one with the handle at the top?
what the fucker fuck will be kept in them all?!!!!
Probably two dishwashers

Wonder if Inch will reveal he is back at work. I think some of us sensed he might be, albeit not full time if he is!

Holly21

“With Ronnies RMD “ . . .
(Rhythmic movement disorder (RMD) involves stereotyped, repetitive movements at sleep onset; specifically head banging, body rocking or rolling with or without vocalisation. RMD starts between 6 and 12 months of age. If it persists into later childhood it can be resistant to treatment.)

Another ‘diagnosis’ for that poor child - really??? Has this been said by her before or is this something new??
Can you believe anything that spews out of her mouth?
I don’t recall her mentioning Ron having RMD. She hinted in the past he’s been diagnosed with a speech delay and she mentioned a speech therapist a few times but that’s it.

Pearla

Ah jesus, came back off my nice weekend away and she's still AWOL.

Genuinely think she's lost interest in it all. She's going to keep blagging it and hoping for a few more contracts based on her previous popularity but I think she knows she's heading towards the exit. And I don't think she cares. She's got what she came for, and even if she can't sustain it, she can walk off into the sunset and no one will be any the wiser because she'll fade into obscurity.
Once the p&g contract comes to an end, I reckon she'll quit insta and that's the last anyone will hear of Mrs Hinch.

Edit a comma, because grammar makes all the difference!
I hope your right I can’t believe she’s lasted this long