Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We haven't seen that thing again, thank God
Yet another attention seeking video, what grown woman plays the bleeping recorder, fair enough if she wants to learn an instrument but a bleeping recorder, but she has no interest in learning to play it, she only wants to be the pied piper getting all her pathetic little sheep to think she so quirky and innocent and fun so couldn’t be playing us down the garden path to part with our hard earned money on he her crap, only to fatten her bank balance so she and lazy noknobneedstogetajobcausehesalazyslob can sit on their lazy arses pissing about their stupid not a farm boring colourless house all the while exploiting those 2 kids, I know she doesn’t but surely inch knows how horrible other kids can be at school and all this stuff she’s putting out about her boys is just bully fodder for when they have to go to high school, other children can be cruel but my goodness all the other kids at school will be able to see all these videos she’s doing of them, it’s just not right, I have two grown up boys who would say life could be tough enough at school and they didn’t have their entire childhood available for anybody to view anytime they wanted to have a laugh at their expense, I’ve ranted so much I’m sorry but does she never think her boys will have to go out in the world and won’t be this age for long 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Eww. Stupid people with their sickening, weird comments.
This is the reason they both keep on posting this sort of disgusting content because the huns love it and it gets them seen. The real reason Hinch is still around at this point is purely because of these head fans, while they're still licking her rim she'll not be going anywhere. It's all their fault.

Idiotic cling on hinchers!
Her huns that apparently are desperate for the D from the comments on it.
Jesus above 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she taking the piss……I rarely have time!!!
she does not work and neither does her lazy, layabout, small dick husband…..how do you not have time!? How anyone can find her relatable I have no bleeping idea! She’s such a bleep!!!! Why do they need “fun food” just make something edible you vapid moron!!!!! 😡 get in the (scented) bin dickwad!
She says that because she doesn’t want the sheep to realise they are both unemployed and being funded by them…

Reactions: 18
Rarely has time because she is so busy doing what?! Well we all know it's not a job, and it's highly unlikely she's doing any parenting. Maybe she's too busy cleaning? Oh no wait, she has a cleaner for that 🤔

I'm at a loss here hens, what is she busy doing?
Sitting on the sofa barking orders at Jamie & drinking ribeana???

• Haha
Who in their right mind gets so attached to a sink?
Brace yourselves upcoming content…… “guysh so many of you wet yourselves over Jamie hoovering and I’ve had so many DMS asking for more (🤥) so here he is shining my favourite sink” (shows video that makes normal people want to scratch their eyes out)
ETA sorry if I put anyone off their breakfast 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
what’s grim is them people live amongst us raising children who they don’t respect?! Kids who grow up feeling disrespected or having their basic needs not being met (eg emotional and safety and love and belonging) are at an increased risk of poor mental health and developing other serious problems.

These “mum” influencers understand this completely and carry on because their little ones can’t say “STOP FILMING ME MUM, I DONT WANT TO BE ONLINE TO STRANGERS YET SO YOU CAN MAKE MONEY!”

they don’t say it because they can’t because they have no capacity.

when children grow up and feel they arent respected, their sense of safety is diminished. They are confused and feel like they have no safety figure. If these thick influencers cared at all. Read about attachment theory. I’d put money on these kids having disorganised or anxious or anxious-avoidant attachment styles to their parents when older.

Imagine getting to your teen years and one day you begin getting laughed at school. You go past a group of children and they have found your mums acount. The kids have googled and can see all your old childhood photos, they can see your mums really embarrassing. (because what other teens don’t find that?)

you aren’t just contending with them kids. It’s years of being used because your mum didn’t want to work Or she told you “I do work I’m an influencer” in which case you’ll wonder why you had to be involved?

most importantly, kids are learning about child consent and capacity in great detail now. I personally have added a section to workshops I deliver to teachers about the parental element now and ask them to check in on children who may be at risk of a parent using their images and identity on the internet as like hinch, some parents make it very clear where their child is which is incredibly stupid in itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So Stace is doing a craft show with her sister for bbciplayer, that’ll be Soph tranquillised in the dog bed for the day then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn’t we wonder why Soph bought new chopping boards recently when she already has 50? Looks like they’ve been used for her furniture

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah I've been tagged a few times so had a ganders, but I genuinely don't know what's going on or where my post has been shared because the thread that's come from isn't a thread I've ever been on or heard of before for that matter , so I'm confused.
Not that I'm overly arsed, I'm more famous than Hinch at this point the way she's going down the shitter so aye
Someone shared it from PTWM patreon. So she will sit and read another influencers thread but claims to not read her own. What a load of bollocks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
In regards to the sharing of comments, I mean we know all this but for any lurking sheep, if you don’t like it, don’t look at it HUNNAYZZ 😂😂 no one here has said this stuff directly to Hunch. Opinions aren’t tRoLLiNg. Also isn’t the one that shared it one of Sophs arsenal hole lickers? How kond of her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In regards to the sharing of comments, I mean we know all this but for any lurking sheep, if you don’t like it, don’t look at it HUNNAYZZ 😂😂 no one here has said this stuff directly to Hunch. Opinions aren’t tRoLLiNg. Also isn’t the one that shared it one of Sophs arsenal hole lickers? How kond of her 🤣🤣
That comment too 😂😂😂

Could have easily shared a nasty comment about herself, but posts something silly about Soph’s fish taco 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
what’s grim is them people live amongst us raising children who they don’t respect?! Kids who grow up feeling disrespected or having their basic needs not being met (eg emotional and safety and love and belonging) are at an increased risk of poor mental health and developing other serious problems.

These “mum” influencers understand this completely and carry on because their little ones can’t say “STOP FILMING ME MUM, I DONT WANT TO BE ONLINE TO STRANGERS YET SO YOU CAN MAKE MONEY!”

they don’t say it because they can’t because they have no capacity.

when children grow up and feel they arent respected, their sense of safety is diminished. They are confused and feel like they have no safety figure. If these thick influencers cared at all. Read about attachment theory. I’d put money on these kids having disorganised or anxious or anxious-avoidant attachment styles to their parents when older.

Imagine getting to your teen years and one day you begin getting laughed at school. You go past a group of children and they have found your mums acount. The kids have googled and can see all your old childhood photos, they can see your mums really embarrassing. (because what other teens don’t find that?)

you aren’t just contending with them kids. It’s years of being used because your mum didn’t want to work Or she told you “I do work I’m an influencer” in which case you’ll wonder why you had to be involved?

most importantly, kids are learning about child consent and capacity in great detail now. I personally have added a section to workshops I deliver to teachers about the parental element now and ask them to check in on children who may be at risk of a parent using their images and identity on the internet as like hinch, some parents make it very clear where their child is which is incredibly stupid in itself.
Love this. My kids are teens now but the school have to regularly talk to the whole school and parents about the effects of social media. In primary school, there were kids staying up until 2am keeping up with messages!! 2am! In secondary school lots of kids have Social media accounts (mine don’t) and kids are bullied, have anxiety issues, it affects their health and mental well-being - it is a HUGE problem. The likes of Mrs Hinch are not only exposing their kids to danger now by allowing strangers to know all about their kids, but also in the future when other kids l, friendship groups, school parents etc can see everything that has ever been written about Ron, Lennie and their entire family and all the photos and videos that are publicly available to view. But these influencers don’t care because they are narcissists and are only thinking about themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
One of the reasons they fell in love with the house was because of the workshop 😂😂😂😂 duck off!!!!! She’s trolling us now surely???? So not the acres of land, no??? Or the five bedrooms, 3 with en-suite???? Or the huge entrance way and staircase????!!! It was a crappy, little run down building out the back???! twit 😂😂😂 Bless ‘er heart, she tries SO hard to come across relatable to her hUnZz but misses the mark every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thing is, Jamie weren’t just hoovering, he knew what he was doing & being creepy. We are allowed to speak on it. Look at the way Sophie films work men that are probably there for free, playing seductive music. She sexualises them, she has a husband, they’re there to do a job. It’s vile. If you can’t handle comments you don’t like then duck off looking for them

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thing is, Jamie weren’t just hoovering, he knew what he was doing & being creepy. We are allowed to speak on it. Look at the way Sophie films work men that are probably there for free, playing seductive music. She sexualises them, she has a husband, they’re there to do a job. It’s vile. If you can’t handle comments you don’t like then duck off looking for them
Yes, they don’t mention that do they 🤣 probably think it’s just as hilarious as the huns 🤢

Not our @Danielle0120 getting called out for saying hunch has baggy beef curtains 😭 watch out, the troll hunters are about 😂

Does that not just prove even other influencers read her thread? Bet Hinch is fuuuming, she'll have sent so many sheep here last night 😉

We need another poll to see how many flocked recently!
I'm ready for the new accounts😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry to sound ffffick but who's from Norfolk being investigated by her work?

That post makes about as much sense as panelling the outside of a house with MDF if that makes sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Love this. My kids are teens now but the school have to regularly talk to the whole school and parents about the effects of social media. In primary school, there were kids staying up until 2am keeping up with messages!! 2am! In secondary school lots of kids have Social media accounts (mine don’t) and kids are bullied, have anxiety issues, it affects their health and mental well-being - it is a HUGE problem. The likes of Mrs Hinch are not only exposing their kids to danger now by allowing strangers to know all about their kids, but also in the future when other kids l, friendship groups, school parents etc can see everything that has ever been written about Ron, Lennie and their entire family and all the photos and videos that are publicly available to view. But these influencers don’t care because they are narcissists and are only thinking about themselves.
No because that is a good point.

Obviously my field is psychiatric based, I can never ever tell tattle my role because it’s very specific but this is a real valid point, lots of the influencers I observe (the ones that seem to show no regard to their kids, I don’t do much adult work unless it’s an adult with severe learning disability) I’m trained to work with adults but ime, a lot of the personality disorders are hard to fix because a) the adult thinks they don’t have it b) they think everyone else is wrong

the influencers who use their kids all show themselves online, they think snippets can’t give professionals a good idea of who they are 🤣🤣😭the influencers I see using their kids all display traits of narcissism and the worst ones for me like antisocial personality disorder. I mean worst as in it’s rare to ever treat these patients. There are estimated to be thousands in the U.K. but they are seldom treated aa they are often resistant to it (if you read about them personality disorders you’ll understand)

disregard for love ones well being and safety is always a 🚩

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Who in their right mind gets so attached to a sink?
Brace yourselves upcoming content…… “guysh so many of you wet yourselves over Jamie hoovering and I’ve had so many DMS asking for more (🤥) so here he is shining my favourite sink” (shows video that makes normal people want to scratch their eyes out)
ETA sorry if I put anyone off their breakfast 🙈
Oh my word.... I’ve got visions of him being sleazy with a schoniccc schcrubbbber on the sink now 🤢 He’s such a creepy sleazeball and the hunzzz are just as bad, their comments on that reel are nauseating 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.