Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to add this is a massive part of my role now, lots of us to analyse stories and posts from influencers and celebrities who use minors on their open pages.

We do this because we foresee that the children of these people, at least some, will make it to our caseload, but the adults of them children never will as they won’t see they did anything wrong.

if we can understand what problems appear to be “typical” with them it helps us see themes and patterns. When you read some times of research you’ll notice this. We can’t do any research per se now based on our observations because it’s not how we do things.

but to be hypothetical is a massive part of being involved in research, I already foresee confused children not liking that their autonomy was taken from them and I foresee npd adults refusing to take responsibility (as that is what they tend to do)

So children with narcissistic parents typically end up with very poor self-esteem and in worst cases they can start to exhibit the toxic traits of the parent, this carries on and it’s something calls intergenerational trauma which is a constantly having new types of trauma being recognised because trauma is subjective to the person.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thing is, Jamie weren’t just hoovering, he knew what he was doing & being creepy. We are allowed to speak on it. Look at the way Sophie films work men that are probably there for free, playing seductive music. She sexualises them, she has a husband, they’re there to do a job. It’s vile. If you can’t handle comments you don’t like then duck off looking for them
How they behave on Instagram videos reflects who they are as a person. I wouldn’t want my kids going to their house if I saw Jamie and his sexualised hoovering video, and Sophie perving at the workmen (some of whom may be married, with partners and kids) and thinking it was acceptable to post a video of it. And as a parent myself, if I saw Sophie lying on her lawn mid October apparently asleep and being filmed by her husband, there’s no way my kids would be going near that house - they look unhinged! This is why they are doing their kids no favours whatsoever. They think they are being funny and being relatable as parents, but they are only appealing to those with lack of individual thought and IQ, and those insta huns who all use each other for follows. To us Tattlers, we just find their behaviour disgusting, erratic and sometimes a little bit disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh my word.... I’ve got visions of him being sleazy with a schoniccc schcrubbbber on the sink now 🤢 He’s such a creepy sleazeball and the hunzzz are just as bad, their comments on that reel are nauseating 🤢
Oh god don’t give them ideas 🤣 he’s definitely gonna be doing it more now he’s been validated by the fuckwit hunzzzz 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh look, Al’s appeared. And she claims she doesn’t read tattle…..sad cow. Who mentioned where Al was earlier? She lives for checking here daily. Soph, hunnaaay, get a loife and be a mother to those boys rather playing games with Tattle and trying to copy your fake bestie.

Reactions: 17
Oh look, Al’s appeared. And she claims she doesn’t read tattle…..sad cow. Who mentioned where Al was earlier? She lives for checking here daily. Soph, hunnaaay, get a loife and be a mother to those boys rather playing games with Tattle and trying to copy your fake bestie.
I've put it in the last few recaps. He always surfaces when he's mentioned as being AWOL in recaps. And she doesn't read here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Sofa!

Having a catch up on your thread before you decide what to “treat” your sheep with today?

Or are you waiting for your BFF’s next story/pic so you can copy it, badly of course because you get very little right these days, I’m just being kond.

#mrshinchisover

Reactions: 15
Sorry just to be clear… Has PTWM shared a screen shot of what has been said on here about Hinch?? Therefore sharing it with an audience who otherwise wouldn’t have seen it?

What a bleeping troll. Just let people be on here isn’t it. Better discussed here than in someone’s inbox. If people choose to read here then it’s up to them. What do they think these investigators will do? Imagine calling the police saying Danielle said Mrs Hinch has a baggy fanny?? Come on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Agreed but he’s obviously sick of being filmed so we just get to see his crappy wooden creations😂😂😂
They're not awful, but they're so clunky and just three bits of wood screwed together. There's no design or aesthetic to them. I don't want to be mean to him because he seems likeable but his carpentry is shite.

Reactions: 11
They're not awful, but they're so clunky and just three bits of wood screwed together. There's no design or aesthetic to them. I don't want to be mean to him because he seems likeable but his carpentry is shite.
I think he’s a nice guy but his furniture is tit, we will agree to disagree 😉

Sorry to sound ffffick but who's from Norfolk being investigated by her work?

That post makes about as much sense as panelling the outside of a house with MDF if that makes sense?
Don’t think we’re allowed to elaborate on the source

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sorry just to be clear… Has PTWM shared a screen shot of what has been said on here about Hinch?? Therefore sharing it with an audience who otherwise wouldn’t have seen it?

What a bleeping troll. Just let people be on here isn’t it. Better discussed here than in someone’s inbox. If people choose to read here then it’s up to them. What do they think these investigators will do? Imagine calling the police saying Danielle said Mrs Hinch has a baggy fanny?? Come on 😂😂😂
She’s done what?! How is it ok for tattler’s to be hauled over the coals for being “trolls” and “woe is me, they are all so mean” and then actually troll someone? Thick as mince they are.

I've put it in the last few recaps. He always surfaces when he's mentioned as being AWOL in recaps. And she doesn't read here 😂

Ahh that’s it! It’s like saying beetle juice 3 times and tada! He appears 🤣

He seems like a nice guy, extremely henpecked sadly but a nice guy.

Reactions: 12

PTWM shared it on her Paetron page.
That her followers have to pay to be apart of,
Not her actual PTWM IG account, one of the ladies who is on her Paetron account but has cancelled the payment ( PTWM hasn’t removed her) shared it on her thread.

Reactions: 12
Not our @Danielle0120 getting called out for saying hunch has baggy beef curtains 😭 watch out, the troll hunters are about 😂

Does that not just prove even other influencers read her thread? Bet Hinch is fuuuming, she'll have sent so many sheep here last night 😉

We need another poll to see how many flocked recently!
Don't cos I was proper pissing my self 🤣 maybe saying she had a baggy fanny was a little far. But thennnnnn, I remember she shared her innocent child naked from the waist down on the toilet, puts them in danger, lies about her sons speech, amongst other things, so baggy fanny it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not her actual PTWM IG account, one of the ladies who is on her Paetron account but has cancelled the payment ( PTWM hasn’t removed her) shared it on her thread.
I can’t believe people are actually paying to watch her tit🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Al
Thing is, Jamie weren’t just hoovering, he knew what he was doing & being creepy. We are allowed to speak on it. Look at the way Sophie films work men that are probably there for free, playing seductive music. She sexualises them, she has a husband, they’re there to do a job. It’s vile. If you can’t handle comments you don’t like then duck off looking for them
See that's never bleeping mentioned by anyone outside of tattle is it. Innocent little MARRIED Soph sexualising work men. More than once. So I'll say she has a wide vagina all I like.
Or when inch told his, at the time, 2? Year old SON go touch the 🤮 jugs 🤮 of a statue that was a woman. What a role model. Sooooo respectful to women! NOT

But say someone could handle more than 2 stumpy little fingers and I'm getting slaughtered.

I love tattle me, I love the drama xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thank you! So she did share it to a group who would otherwise have not seen it just a smaller group than what I initially thought. They don’t understand that by “calling out the trolls” they’re contributing by spreading the word about Tattle and sharing posts off here. No wonder they don’t have real jobs.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.