Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe people are actually paying to watch her tit🙄🙄
I couldn't believe it when an IG notification told me someone I follow now had subscriptions on IG and could join...eh, I don't believe there is a single influencer or 'celeb' out there I'd pay to 'see more from' and if they are going to start putting 'real stuff' behind pay walls and only showing ads to everyone else (basically having an account that is reminiscent of Hinch's ad after ad after ad) quite frankly they can all f*** off, even the ones I previously had a tiny bit of respect for. None of them are interesting enough to expect people to pay to see their day to say lives, and most have already shown how inconsistent and lacklustre their content is doing it day in and day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
One of the reasons they fell in love with the house was because of the workshop 😂😂😂😂 duck off!!!!! She’s trolling us now surely???? So not the acres of land, no??? Or the five bedrooms, 3 with en-suite???? Or the huge entrance way and staircase????!!! It was a crappy, little run down building out the back???! twit 😂😂😂 Bless ‘er heart, she tries SO hard to come across relatable to her hUnZz but misses the mark every time.
I thought she fell in love with it as a little girl, driving past it all the time 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Good Morning Everyone, Have a lovely day. Right, that's my work done for the day. I have said hello and kept you nusty trollzzz happy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I couldn't believe it when an IG notification told me someone I follow now had subscriptions on IG and could join...eh, I don't believe there is a single influencer or 'celeb' out there I'd pay to 'see more from' and if they are going to start putting 'real stuff' behind pay walls and only showing ads to everyone else (basically having an account that is reminiscent of Hinch's ad after ad after ad) quite frankly they can all f*** off, even the ones I previously had a tiny bit of respect for. None of them are interesting enough to expect people to pay to see their day to say lives, and most have already shown how inconsistent and lacklustre their content is doing it day in and day out.
It’s so tone deaf (who would chose to subscribe over eating and heating their house?!) and a ridiculous move especially if Sofa did it cos it would mean the witch would have to actually work and make some cuntent.

Reactions: 11
That comment too 😂😂😂

Could have easily shared a nasty comment about herself, but posts something silly about Soph’s fish taco 💁🏻‍♀️
Obviously hand picked that comment, why not share the comments that were talking about the Inchteenygrimfingers and his shark, nah doesn't fit the instahun narrative of what trolllzzzzzz we are. Part time wanker, or whatever she's calls herself, shared that comment totally out of context. She can feck off and leave @Danielle0120 alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Obviously hand picked that comment, why not share the comments that were talking about the Inchteenygrimfingers and his shark, nah doesn't fit the instahun narrative of what trolllzzzzzz we are. Part time wanker, or whatever she's calls herself, shared that comment totally out of context. She can feck off and leave @Danielle0120 alone.
“Part time wanker”😂😂 another day off for Hinch? It’s becoming bloody hilarious now. Keep taking those days off hun 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry just to be clear… Has PTWM shared a screen shot of what has been said on here about Hinch?? Therefore sharing it with an audience who otherwise wouldn’t have seen it?

What a bleeping troll. Just let people be on here isn’t it. Better discussed here than in someone’s inbox. If people choose to read here then it’s up to them. What do they think these investigators will do? Imagine calling the police saying Danielle said Mrs Hinch has a baggy fanny?? Come on 😂😂😂
Is that a crime? Page 2689974, Section 46, Subsection 3 of the Baggyfanny law makers handbook. 😆😆😆😆 #thehincheffect

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mrs Hinch. Making dreams come true for aspiring kitchen designers, one Howdens visit at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Redesigned her old kitchen "years ago" trying to make it sound like it was in the distant past..when actually her last brand new kitchen was only fitted 3..4 years ago? Braggy cow. Wardrobes look tit too.

Reactions: 22
Hardly amazing. They’re standard built in wardrobes which hundreds of companies do and hundreds of people have. Nothing special.

Reactions: 21
Good morning post at 9:45?? I’ve got two kids up and dressed, made two packed lunches, done the school run, picked up some school PE pumps for my daughter, fed and cleaned two sets of guinea pigs, walked the dog and tidied my kitchen in that space of time 🙈. Most peoples days start long before 10am Soph

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.