Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ I've seen it all, cupboard doors as wardrobes 😂😂😂😂 10/10 for being a full blown loser

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Every story she does is now a dig at us….
‘Trying’ to interact with her kids
Having to state things aren’t an AD
Hoovering the house
I feel like we should be tagged considering we’re inspiring what she’s putting out there!

Also 10am… I’ve been up 4 hours with a newborn, sorted my house, prepped bottles, had breakfast, got ready…. Oh to have the luxury of laying in!
Watch out….her next stories will say she’s been up watching the sunrise with her alpacas 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

New thread. Missed the wardrobes as was putting mini pumpkin down for their nap.

Reactions: 11
This is what happens when you employ Brad the CAD. Every single room will end up looking like a kitchen. Good work Brad. I'm adding you to the list of family and friends that troll Sophie. 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Standard wardrobes that loads of us have. Was expecting something different but shur it's Soph we talking about I suppose. And the 🐄💩 that the 🐑 helped Brads set up his own business just to reel them back in again no doubt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just came to sat what an utter waste of space those tiny wardrobes are, why would you have a little wardrobe in the back of a walk in wardrobe? Surely you would fill it with open wardrobes seeing as it's a walk on closet with a door??

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you! So she did share it to a group who would otherwise have not seen it just a smaller group than what I initially thought. They don’t understand that by “calling out the trolls” they’re contributing by spreading the word about Tattle and sharing posts off here. No wonder they don’t have real jobs.
Agreed. If I saw a post like that somewhere I’d find it that funny that I’d come over here looking for more

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.