Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is she WHISPERING in a house that big? The wee bairns will be upstairs in their bedrooms, no? It's not like it's a bungalow and the rooms are so close to her for fucks sake. She sure is a biscuit short of a packet is that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Trust me Soph, no one has asked if your dads a carpenter 😂😂😂😂😂

Daddy daddy daddy, DADDY ISSUES.

Weird family. Weird vibe.

Reactions: 25
The ‘pieces’ remind me of the stupid box containers she had in all the toilets in the grey crem . Boring & not actually any real purpose

Reactions: 7
Yeah I've been tagged a few times so had a ganders, but I genuinely don't know what's going on or where my post has been shared because the thread that's come from isn't a thread I've ever been on or heard of before for that matter , so I'm confused.
Not that I'm overly arsed, I'm more famous than Hinch at this point the way she's going down the shitter so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 40
8D0DFA34-BBD2-47C8-8702-7368F3538E07.jpeg

Oh my word 😱 I actually thought that was NoNob sat with Lonnie 🤭

BINGO to all who’s said Weepy hasn’t been seen or mentioned in a while. He must be having a holiday away from the Weepy people, bless’is’arrrt 🤭

Sopha will you shut the duck up about watching the New Yankee Workshop with Weepy 🙄 I used to watch Wrestling with my dad when I was little, it has never meant I need to buy a house with a wrestling ring in it with big burly wrestlers 🤼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No tit her dad isn't a carpenter. They look like a camping table and bench. So I guess if it isn't gifted poor old weepy had to build it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope Viledauk haven’t got a clue who Mrs Hinch is and think she’s a sandwich short of a picnic with that comment.... well she is, but it’s very overfamiliar mentioning Jamie like they know who he is 🤭
Also how controlling is he, if he would murder her if she bought a mop!!!! Talk about extreme 🤪

Reactions: 6
To be honesssssscht, with all of the tat furniture Weepy’s knocking up tend farm is looking more and more like “The Little House on the Prairie” with each brag 🤭

Tend Farm 🤭
981D8EFA-7D96-4F18-822E-5BEEF4A0DCD9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry if I sound stupid, but what’s this? I sometimes miss days on end and then it’s too much for me to catch up on, sorry if I missed something I’m just so confused lol
No you aren’t alone , I haven’t a clue myself

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.