Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m really kate to the party & I’m sorry but… wtf was that hinch shark video?
I can’t decide if it’s braggy about another new shark, an advert or a baby announcement?

Reactions: 11
Omg her dad is seriously ripping it out of her surely?! Those ‘pieces’ are bloody awful!! 😂😂😂😂 do u think she’s trying to get daddy a business set up?! I can just imagine all her followers buying his stuff aswell 🙈🙈
And sorry but how does she not have time to make (aka try and copy sss… again) ‘fun shhhnacks’ but has time to “make a front door display” (again, copying sss) she never did any of that shite before being pals with shhhhtacee it’s so cringe how desperate she is to copy her and desperate to get jamie to be a fun lovable guy like joe 🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is so patronising too. 'Dad has his own workshop now'. No he doesn't, it's like me going to a family member's house and then saying oh yes I have a greenhouse now! Oh wait I don't because it's in someone else's house!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why does she whisper like she's in a 1 bed flat??? Bizarre! Your house echoes because you either can't afford to get furnishings or you've not got enough freebies, take your pick sofa!

Reactions: 27
Annnnnnnd she's back to bleating on about "Grandad's Workshop" 🥱🥱
I'm sorry Weepy..but there's homemade furniture that has rustic charm ...and there's using crappy, manky old wood that just screams splinters 🤷🏼‍♀️and looks pretty ghastly 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
The duck is this monstrosity 😱
It's bleeping hideous. Could it be that her dad actually hates her so he's making her all this horrible furniture that she is then obliged to share on her stories. It's all so clumsy and chucked together. I can see that landing in the tip when she thinks he won't notice.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Them benches look lost looking in the hall. What's point of them anyway? Who sits in hallways of their own house? As if she hasn't got enough (free) sofas, chairs and seats throughout that bloody house.
Also what happened to that church looking furniture/pews she bought ages ago when in her old house? Has it ever been seen since?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.