Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She rarely has time to do spooky desserts ( hardly took any effort anyway ) but she does duck all she has all the time in the world

Reactions: 15
Oh do duck off Sopha. You and creepy NoNob should be feeling ashamed after last night’s shitshow. I bet you’re both thinking you’re so funnnnnnay hey 🙄

Judging by these comments from her shoppers hunzz she might well be having a bad dream again about Jamie-short-for-James hanging out with a tart.... weird bunch of desperados, revolting 🤢

View attachment 1658845
What the actual duck is wrong with these people!! I would be throughly ashamed and embarrassed of myself writing comments like that on a public account. And I’m sure their friends/mum/sister/children etc would be absolutely disgusted 🤮🤮 the video was vile, their comments are disgusting and they have massively degraded themselves writing things like that!! I’m actually shocked!! Xx

Reactions: 13
I wonder if we are going to get another look at the crappy pumpkin display again? I know hunch isn’t one to brag…

Nope I take it back, seeing how SS is getting her craft on we will probably be gifted a reel of Sofa making something Christmassy trying to get ahead of her BFF but just ending up more of a twit!

I guess it’s possible 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rarely has time because she is so busy doing what?! Well we all know it's not a job, and it's highly unlikely she's doing any parenting. Maybe she's too busy cleaning? Oh no wait, she has a cleaner for that 🤔

I'm at a loss here hens, what is she busy doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon he's just desperate and gagging for it because he never gets any with Hinch. That's how he comes across to me. He's desperately trying to prove women fancy him (*cough cough Jimbob no one fancies you, you're gross) probably hoping to make Hinch comes running. I mean who in their right mind would want that pervy creep anywhere near them, stinking of cigarettes, stumpy hands and microscopic dick. No ta.
Erm, your wrong there…….Fiddle fancies him!! Xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Rarely has time because she is so busy doing what?! Well we all know it's not a job, and it's highly unlikely she's doing any parenting. Maybe she's too busy cleaning? Oh no wait, she has a cleaner for that 🤔

I'm at a loss here hens, what is she busy doing?
Reading tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She rarely has time to do fun Food guuuuuuuuyz ……. Is she for Actual real ?????? She is a stay at home mum and doesn’t know the me meaning of working … neither does he.
Don’t know how she has the nerve to even say that

Reactions: 18
Taking a snail to school beats a bucket of soapy water hands down Hinchy 😂
I’ve got to admit when I saw that story, I couldn’t help but think how spoilt. How about telling him no & maybe explaining why he couldn’t take it in?

I suppose that’s how it works with influencer mum & dads, you just do whatever your kid wants to stop them from whining

Reactions: 12
Hinches shark post 🤮🤮🤮cringing so much …… what an absolute weirdo .
It’s out me right off and chances of sex tonight with the hubby 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Jesus what’s wrong with them both ??

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She hasn’t got time to make fun food with her kids but she has time to lay on the grass randomly and have a sleep and keep adding to her animal collection. What a crap mother she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Remember that one time she posted a story at a laptop at 9am as if she was getting ready to do a days graft a few weeks ago 😂😂 never seen or heard of that again.... prob hasn't seen before 10am since. Why does she get on like she's so busy all the time? I doubt at this point she even puts together those reels herself

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion.

If this offends anyone then I apologise. I don't want an episode like the SSS thread title x

Couldn't think of another word to rhyme with his one.

Mrs Hinch # 592 I present the Grifter and her Man, she appears nutty and he's just smutty

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hands up who wishes that inch would just go back to being a voice in the background on her stories like he was in the early days of MrsHinchHome 🤣
.... and also who thinks hinch is clutching at straws trying to get the remaining sheep to reminisce with her about the days when she started her account (before she got greedier, more fame hungry and become a diabolical mum)🤷🏼‍♀️?!?!?

Reactions: 20
Too busy yet has time to stick bleeping fake eyes on eclairs like an absolute WELT. I’ve never known a bigger wanker in my puff.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if we are going to get another look at the crappy pumpkin display again? I know hunch isn’t one to brag…

Nope I take it back, seeing how SS is getting her craft on we will probably be gifted a reel of Sofa making something Christmassy trying to get ahead of her BFF but just ending up more of a twit!

I guess it’s possible 🤣
Amazon delivery tomorrow

Reactions: 9
A sink from your old house isn’t going to take away from the fact that you’re now greedy, unrelatable, braggy and your account is just an extension of QVC or bragging about how much you’ve got for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.