Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm at a loss here hens, what is she busy doing?
Booting the kids out to Freda Yahoooooo so she can sit her lazy arsenal hole on the many sofas and chairs at Liars Lodge, falling asleep in alpaca tit, snogging alpacas and ssshhhhhtyling everything because ‘home’ is her passion guyssssch 🤣 oh and eye bleeping her filtered face and reading tattle, obviously! Something to do with tit thrown in there too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
(Edited)...Ignore below. I can see it now! :)

Where is this Eclair with eyes story and not having time? I cant see anything new on her stories since the one of the boys playing with toy animals in bucket of water?

Reactions: 3
Gleam has told her to look relatable due to the 300 pumpkins backlash.

She's not capable of being sincere.

Gets Inch to play with his shark ❌
Does an #AD for the "cute" business who did her free/heavily discounted floor. ❌
Mentions an old sink she has recycled. Looks disingenuous when you're sitting filming from your 1.5m. second home ❌
Trying to engage with her flock by asking them questions. She's not interested in anything but people paying for her luxury lifestyle. ❌

Reactions: 21
Gleam has told her to look relatable due to the 300 pumpkins backlash.

She's not capable of being sincere.

Gets Inch to play with his shark ❌
Does an #AD for the "cute" business who did her free/heavily discounted floor. ❌
Mentions an old sink she has recycled. Looks disingenuous when you're sitting filming from your 1.5m. second home ❌
Trying to engage with her flock by asking them questions. She's not interested in anything but people paying for her luxury lifestyle. ❌
It's very contrived for engagement too, Getting the sheep to message her about their kids is likely to be for maximum engagement.

edited as I'm tired and didn't word it properly 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I been through it. Even simplest task you ask them to do by looking after their children. The reply I'd get is what is it worth. Will you be nice to me. Literally sex would be used to keep the peace and if I needed anything which most partners would do without needing sex as payment. Comments from him would be depends how good I am to him. Or even if I'm cleaning asked for help . Help wouldn't come without being felt up and harassed. So I stopped asking for any help with the kids or house. His kids. Then I get you never give me attention you give it all to kids. His kids who have additional needs. Sexual innuendos of them both are triggering and disgusting. Considering its from a home and a family account I doubt management would be happy at the seedy direction it's going. How many brands are going want that image representing them and advertising their products
Me lovely nusty hen thankyou for sharing. You reply is exactly why it's not funny, it's an all to common lived experience for so many women. I hope you are ok, sending you loads of love ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder how long she actually engaged with the boys playing outside once she had stopped filming?

Rarely has the bleeping time she is trolling herself isn’t she and what the hell cutting an eclair in half and drawing some cheap icing on it, SS she isn’t even though I don’t think she knows it….

Lastly she is now on the Aveeno hook up, kids in the background arguing apparently but she is too busy making cuntent to care/stop them UGH
"Cuntent" sums hinch up😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Oh fack'inell Jaymeeh, do I 'ave to get off the sofa to film more cuntent, cos I really can't be arsed anymore! We only do it to keep the sheep 'appy & the dossshhh rollin' in! Inch Farm ain't gonna pay it's own bills & y'know I can't cope wiv da boyeeeez on ma tod - so you need to ssshhtay unemployed!" 🥴

Oh to be a ....
Screenshot_20221018-213218_Instagram.jpg

(@Wize Owl)🤭🪰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Creaming herself over a sink. That said, she's got two houses and I'm worrying about how to heat mine in the winter.

World's gone mad...
Snap!! Along with you and everyone else I have no idea whether me and the kids will be warm this winter. And if I can afford to put the heating on, can I also afford to feed myself as well as them!! Also worrying about the blackouts they keep talking about. I’m solely electric in my house, so if we have the planned blackouts for the 3/4 hours at a time, we have no heating, hot water or means to cook!! Fab!! But you carry on being more and more un relatable every day Soph and you’ll soon be worrying how your going to heat your home, not so much about the feeding them tho, you don’t do that anyway!! Maybe she kept her sink for that very reason, she’ll flog it as an original piece of Mrs Hinch when it all comes crashing down around her xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just seen that, for the first time ever I'm disagreeing with you.😉 I just don't think Hinch has git the confidence, time will tell🤔
She already said she has something big planned few weeks back when someone said go on tv and do a show, so its possible god help us

• Wow
Reactions: 15
@Wize Owl you properly cheered me up with the Jim song tonight. Especially the word shrimp. I spent hours last week in a psychiatric ward with someone I care a lot about who was really struggling with proper not tend anxiety and I needed that giggle.
all hail wize owls ditties of joy 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 27
OMG why the hell does she talk like that and what the hell is wrong with her, is she high or something because nobody is constantly laughing and talking like she does, she’s mental
😂 she’s seriously off her rocker

Reactions: 10
Just watched a 65 year old lady who cleans full time 5 days a week crying on the news because she is worried about the rising cost of living. She doesn’t even use her toaster and often can’t afford the bus fare to work, leaving her house in the early hours of the morning. . Heartbreaking stuff and difficult to watch. An actual cleaner, working hard at her age and struggling to make ends meet.

Then we have Hinch and her husband, two houses, gifted free stuff, constantly bragging.

This country is all wrong. Stop the world, I want to get off.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I know we've joked previously about Greyskull being a TV set, but I actually think she should have done that.

She could have bought the bigger house but stfu about it and kept Greyskull for her content shite. Us Nustie's would've been none the wiser and we'd all be spared the camels. She'd still have been relatable to the huns that way.

But she's too greedy and too braggy.

Reactions: 18
Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Some amazing title suggestions but @Whenthelightsturntostars won it! (Had to delete a word to fit!!)
Newbies read the wiki - it will answer plenty of questions!
Thread suggestions marked with "thread suggestion". No swears, short and funny.

Days off galore.

A brief rundown of the past three days of piss poor content:
- went into a sulk because her excessively wasteful door was questioned by actual hinchers and not trolls.
- went into a further sulk because she wasn't invited to the p&g trip to Brussels and tend best bubs had an Instagram live chat with Primark about her latest range.
- took yet another day off on Friday.
- came back on Saturday to ask us all to do a reset.
- had a brag about spending £50 on tat she already has.
- fell asleep on the wet grass on Saturday afternoon.
- complained about her child not being asleep when the poor thing probably has no routine.
- reminded us all who the golden child is on Sunday morning.

Sophie Rose is in a mood....but what about?
Jimbob is getting involved in the Instagram comments
Freda loves tending to her garden
Where is Al?
I see I’ve missed nothing eh ladies?

I know we've joked previously about Greyskull being a TV set, but I actually think she should have done that.

She could have bought the bigger house but stfu about it and kept Greyskull for her content shite. Us Nustie's would've been none the wiser and we'd all be spared the camels. She'd still have been relatable to the huns that way.

But she's too greedy and too braggy.
Now now.. come on we would have known 😘😂
& she couldn’t have kept it to her self not a chance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Weeping Al is the biggest troll of them all cobbling that "furniture" together for her house.

We see you Alan 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She rarely has time to do fun Food guuuuuuuuyz ……. Is she for Actual real ?????? She is a stay at home mum and doesn’t know the me meaning of working … neither does he.
Don’t know how she has the nerve to even say that
She should try cooking actual food that is nutritious for her family instead of the sugary rubbish she gives them. She has too much time on her hands and so does her layabout husband - they don’t ‘work’. I’ve just prepped food for the slow cooker so we have a family meal ready tomorrow - took me less than 5 mins! Freda has taught her nothing. They are such lazy parents.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.