Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You were not reading DMs Sopha. Nobody asked about the flooring You're a patronising fucker describing a business as cute. Nobody gives a tit you were five when the business started and that doesn't make it cute either. That giveaway is not just for your followers so quit the bullshit. Finally just duck off and when u get there duck off some more👍

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sheep always revert to saying anyone not licking her arsenal hole are jEaLoUs but ffs imagine having to live this ridiculous loife 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here‘s the selfless Saint Sophie act again….

”I personally askeddddd Quornstone for a giveaway for my sheep followers and guess what guyyyssssszzz!! Click on the next story!!! I’m soooo generous!!”

So if you actually click on the link , it takes you to Quornstone Floorings post, explaining the giveaway. But at NO point have the company mentioned Hinch, or even tagged her in the giveaway post. So yet again, she’s misleading the sheep into thinking she’s PERSONALLY asked for it.

She’s so predictable with her underhand sales tactics. I despise this woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
I was going through my dms and all of you were asking where my filtered face it from more like

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ll just this here...... 🤭

(volume needed, contains swears)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I hate this “so many of you have been asking” bollocks that she and others use as a reason for an advertisement.

I hate that she’s a multimillionaire who got her flooring for free in return to brag about it.

I hate that she thinks this business are cute because they are family run. It’s cute because you got it for free, Sophie.

I hate that she’s “asked them if they can do a giveaway” and they said yes.

I’m not feeling great today. I wish I hadn’t clicked on that braggy cows stories.
Funny how she's suddenly asking all these companies about giveaways after it was said on here that she never does that unlike Stacey... Hmmm 🤔

Reactions: 26
So, I was bored waiting for my teenagers to get ready and had a browse through her old stories. She's deleted SO many from when she was at her peak. None of the naming the cliffs or her ditsy ones are still up.

I wonder what ever happened to the potting table, Foreman bbq grill table, the green house and all the other crap. She is so wasteful it's hard to wrap my head around. I would hate to have her life. Absolutely hate.

Reactions: 33
She's shot herself in the foot with the ad for the tiles. The conservatory orangery was (until now) the only place where she could film without #ad. Such a greedy witch.

Reactions: 30
''Ill do a little close up now of the flooring''
Proceeds to pan round half the house at a distance showing off the large rooms. LOOK WHAT I HAVE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! And guess what? I got it all for free!!! Aren't i Lucky?!
Piss of you smug cow.
Aw you were 5 when that business came out? Well i was about 12. And who cares? No one, that's right. duck off.
😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hi Sophie, thanks for the AD for the flooring that no-one was asking about, oh and while you're here...

YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT!

All the bloomin best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
''Ill do a little close up now of the flooring''
Proceeds to pan round half the house at a distance showing off the large rooms. LOOK WHAT I HAVE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! And guess what? I got it all for free!!! Aren't i Lucky?!
Piss of you smug cow.
Aw you were 5 when that business came out? Well i was about 12. And who cares? No one, that's right. duck off.
😴
Exactly. Whoever thinks of a business and thinks oh I was 5 when that started! Who even cares when a business started! When you go to the supermarket you don't think ooh how old was I when tesco started. Utter load of tripe as always

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Also the small print on the giveaway says the £2500 if for flooring and doesn’t include delivery or fitting, wow so generous

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Why bother filtering. We've all seen her just last weekend and what she actually looks like. Deception all the time and constant ads. Wish she'd do one. Everyone is going be worrying about recent announcements and affording their bills then you've got that lying smug scammer. Rest of the sheep need to wake up. She has no content other than exploiting her kids or fleecing the sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.