Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one asked about your floor you obviously got gifted......anytime they say all of you were asking there is an ad after it. Lying cow

Reactions: 28
Why the duck is anyone going to buying new flooring when that money could be going towards energy bills and Xmas.They’ve clear had a dig at her about advertising. I really want to unfollow her but I like coming on here with you Nusty trolls 😂😂😂

Reactions: 25
I hate this “so many of you have been asking” bollocks that she and others use as a reason for an advertisement.

I hate that she’s a multimillionaire who got her flooring for free in return to brag about it.

I hate that she thinks this business are cute because they are family run. It’s cute because you got it for free, Sophie.

I hate that she’s “asked them if they can do a giveaway” and they said yes.

I’m not feeling great today. I wish I hadn’t clicked on that braggy cows stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
No one asked about your floor you obviously got gifted......anytime they say all of you were asking there is an ad after it. Lying cow
Soooo cringey listening to her patronise them like that! And who gives a tit that you were 5 years old when they started?? I was 10. Big deal 🙈🤣
She's a terrible actress...not convinced in the slightest that she had so much as 1 DM about the floors 🤣🤣

Reactions: 33
Well you nusty bunch of fat thriated crunky snack guzzlers!! This is your weekly reminder from Auntie Rach that no matter what she gets free, she’s still a boring, vacuous wanker.

Happy Monday hens! ATV local bizniss boyshhhh all where we’re meant to be x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Soph just STOP nothing wrong with your real face. Thanks for telling me all about you flooring much appreciated it the living crisis everyone is living in (I know its not her doing but who cares about her floor really)
It’s actually a joke how different she looks - she is so untrustworthy- if she can’t even present her real physical self to fans why on earth should we believe anything else?

fake fake fake

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Do I get bingo on saying an advert was looming this morning? 😂

Seriously this woman absolutely disgusts me. She has been showing that flooring for weeks and weeks and didn’t say she’d had that gifted too! So we’ve all been treated to an undeclared advert for months.

ALL FLOORING in her house has been for FREE! 😡 Here she is again pretending she’s helping others with a discount code. She is going to have to declare anything that is gifted or from her range as an AD from now on. Imagine having to live like that.

Oh and wearing another filtered face 😠

She lies, lies and lies some more - her whole 🤬 life is a LIE!

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Little family business with 4 yes four showrooms! Ohhh can’t wait to order a £2.5k floor I don’t need/want or like.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m sure that she has some kind of body dysmorphia. Her constant need to filter herself to beyond recognition isn’t normal behaviour. Those pictures the other day where she was pregnant with Ronnie but painfully, painfully thin were awful.

The way she filters the kids too, she’s clearly passing on her complicated eating habits on to those boys too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When I’m picking a flooring company I like to choose it based on how old I was when the business established and how cute their business history is.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Some amazing title suggestions but @Whenthelightsturntostars won it! (Had to delete a word to fit!!)
Newbies read the wiki - it will answer plenty of questions!
Thread suggestions marked with "thread suggestion". No swears, short and funny.

Days off galore.

A brief rundown of the past three days of piss poor content:
- went into a sulk because her excessively wasteful door was questioned by actual hinchers and not trolls.
- went into a further sulk because she wasn't invited to the p&g trip to Brussels and tend best bubs had an Instagram live chat with Primark about her latest range.
- took yet another day off on Friday.
- came back on Saturday to ask us all to do a reset.
- had a brag about spending £50 on tat she already has.
- fell asleep on the wet grass on Saturday afternoon.
- complained about her child not being asleep when the poor thing probably has no routine.
- reminded us all who the golden child is on Sunday morning.

Sophie Rose is in a mood....but what about?
Jimbob is getting involved in the Instagram comments
Freda loves tending to her garden
Where is Al?
Sorry ended up real lifing this weekend but she knew from Stacey mentioning it that her door would be the weekend. But hinch had to get in there first. I said the difference with Stacey is she does the whole family photo. Hinch gets it wrong everytime. I don't like Stacey but I do like the door and looks fun. All we seen with hinch was her and her mum . Nothing about the kids getting involved it was all for soph and her parents to enjoy. Just like the pumpkin patch with Ronnie left out

Reactions: 16
Wonder if Ron’ll get to go, or will he be left at home and punted off to nursery
I'll be really surprised if she's off to actual Lapland. A friend said in the last few years that she really struggled to find one she could book with her four year old as the youngest member of the party. I'm sure she said most of them wanted them to be 6.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.