Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch's content is so dry that even her tattle thread is about Stacey 😴

Bet she's secretly fuming that even HER trolls are bored of her! (Also well done to whoever reported that title because.. wtf right? :sick:)
Thread suggestion right there 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well that's not this morning isit? Where I am it's been pissing down all night and this morning it's only not long stopped

Reactions: 17
That’s got to be a pre record of her feeding the WW. It’s poured it down all night here in Yorkshire and the weather this morning said the south will have rain up to lunchtime.

She’s so lucky to have her own microclimate. bleep.
Yep, pissed it down in Barnsley

Reactions: 8
Awww yeah that's the morning isn't it 🤥

Her constant lying is a huge issue and she needs help.

snigger snigger snigger! My god! Why does she laugh at them every time she see's them?!
I mean honestly, I have NEVER met anyone else in my lifetime who laughs at their pets every time they see them as much as this oddball does.
Fair enough if they do something funny fine, but EVERY bleeping TIME you see them, its not normal.
But then she does same to her kids too. Weirdo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Another pre record - pretending she is up today and feeding the alpacas. Why lie like this? Any local Hinchers need to start opening their eyes and clearly their curtains if they can’t see what the weather is like in Maldon! Ads and brags are incoming…… 💥

Looks like they are nervous about going into the shed no matter how she tempts them in. But they will walk willingly into the house.

Reactions: 18
Looks like they are nervous about going into the shed no matter how she tempts them in. But they will walk willingly into the house.
Probably because it's a confined space. Wonder how many times she's screamed at them for being (untrained) animals and not producing the Disney moments she's looking for?😏

Morning huns!

Wow that’s some filter Hinch is using to there show her happy life on” sunshine farm” why is she always laughing? Why is she such an idiot?!

All Soph has left is to get pregnant again but I would advise against it love seeing how you treat the two you do have.

Focus on your boys more and not via the record button!

Reactions: 22
I don’t know who on here coined the fabulous phrase ADs and Brags for Hinch, but the more I think about it, the more I think it should be th unofficial/ official nickname for Influencers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it me or does anyone else picture poor Ron locked in the cupboard under the stairs while the Grinches play with the golden child? 😞
Omg it's like the Dursleys in Harry Potter! Dudley is the golden child and Harry will 'be in his room making no noise and pretending he doesn't exist ' we can guess who is who out of Ron and lon

Wow not to derail the thread and mention another one , but for Sophie to cry trolls when all any of you lovely kind lot do is give constructive criticism and point out wrong doing on her part !

The thread title for her best bubs for life thread might be one of the worst I have ever read ! And it’s comments like in that disgusting thread title which gives tattle a bad name. Shameful.
It's been removed Has it? Just says 74 now? What was it?

Reactions: 3
So it’s just been announced that the energy cap Isn’t to last for 2 years, only till next year . Hinch’s sheep will be even more skint than they thought #mrshinchisover

It's been removed Has it? Just says 74 now? What was it?
Yes I got it removed. There’s some sickos on that thread. Won’t repeat it as Sick🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.