Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vile. They’re innocent kids being spoken about like that. Wasn’t even a thread suggestion it’s been cherry picked as one. Gross.
It’s horrendous. I don’t like SSS at all or Tango Joe but the kids are 💯% off limits when it comes to insults and criticism. They’re children FFS and seem very happy and loved. We have all the respect in the world here for Ron and Lon because of how Hinch seems to treat them but not for the Swash kids…. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Those boys are gorgeous but it’s so obvious that was staged. You can see they keep looking beyond the camera at whoever is there telling them what to do.

If I had a massive garden like that I’d have got my kids a big wooden play set with a slide and swings and a built in mud kitchen so they can play whenever they like.

Reactions: 21
That post had nothing to do with games, she couldn’t give a tit. It was an AD
View attachment 1659472
She's taking the piss now, not long after that undisclosed flooring ad - I reported that, but do the ASA actually give a tit and do anything? 😑 Because if they do, I'll report this. Can't do screenshots on my phone, but I give all the information and links.

Reactions: 16
Calling it now. Solomon is filming a Xmas craft show for bbc. Her sister is with her. It will be trollomon and friends. Hinch will appear on it.
Just seen that, for the first time ever I'm disagreeing with you.😉 I just don't think Hinch has git the confidence, time will tell🤔

Reactions: 15
LQOC has a new book coming out titled ‘How to clean your house at Christmas’. Do we think Soph has any books in the pipeline, or have Penguin dropped her after her plagiarism scandal with the author from the autism cafe? 😉
She only had a 5 book deal didn't she - book of lists, colouring book, the meeeemoir, the other one and the other one, soz can't remember and can honestly say I've never bought any of them lol

It’s horrendous. I don’t like SSS at all or Tango Joe but the kids are 💯% off limits when it comes to insults and criticism. They’re children FFS and seem very happy and loved. We have all the respect in the world here for Ron and Lon because of how Hinch seems to treat them but not for the Swash kids…. 🤷‍♀️
That's why I don't go on Stacey's thread. Her kids always seem cute and happy to me, I have zero interest in seeing them slagged. Stacey is fair game, she's the one who puts herself out there, but the kids? Nah. They're innocent.

Calling it now. Solomon is filming a Xmas craft show for bbc. Her sister is with her. It will be trollomon and friends. Hinch will appear on it.
What do you think she will do? She's no good at anything lol! She will be like the annoying auntie at Christmas that gets put in the corner with a big glass of wine to keep her quiet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I enjoy the SS thread. I won't call other kids ugly or what not however, and I know it will upset some people on this thread but I couldn't give two shits about Lonnie or Ronnie 🤷‍♀️. I don't like other people's children or think they are cute. Only my own.

Thank God I’m not the only one, I would never harm or wish harm on any child or anything and I am definitely all for protecting kids but apart from my own and my sisters children I don’t love anybody else’s, most of these instas or rich celebrities children are horrible precocious brats anyway,,, sorry of that offends but it’s true and I’m just being honest but again like I say I wish no ill on any child and I actually I’m just not interested

Thing is, she doesn't do anything 'cept fall asleep on the wet grass in the middle of the day yet she is still getting talked about and getting the attention.
I'm desperate not to watch, not to have an opinion. Not to care but I just can't look away.

I wonder what she is like in real life. Like when she gets together with Jamie's family? Or with her girlfriends.
I need some inside information and I also need some gossip.
I miss the gossip and the drama. I originally came to tattle for the Mother of daughters fall out. I loved the drama. I'm getting bored now.

Come on. Someone give me some tea!!
😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh wow, I’m fankyou Schweeet’arrrt 💕 I had no idea I’d added 100 video/media. I’m crying like a seal into my pasta 😭💦🍝

Here’s a link If anyone would like to watch any of them, bless’your’arrrts 🐔💕
It's quite an achievement schweet'arrt innnittt! I hope Inch has appreciated them too 🤭 ( the odious little turd! 👀 👃)

I don't think any other thread has such impressive creativity as this one. Even though Hinch is a boring arsenal hole bassshtard, the nusty hens make it ssshhpecial ❤ 🐔 xx

• Heart
Eugh she is BOILING MY PISS today
”sinKUH” why does she even talk like that? She sounds like she has a sinus problem.
the whole situation isn’t funny anymore it’s just sad. Sad for the kids, sad for the livestock, sad for her quite clear mental health issues.
This reminds me of Monica in friends when she’s trying to convince them she’s not ill. Thats how Hinch talks - ‘I’m fine-uh’

• Haha
I just don’t believe that Ronnie really loves all of these very simple and quite honestly, boring ‘games’ she sets up. My son is a similar age and honestly he would not sit there ‘cleaning his animals’ in soapy water. It would maybe keep him entertained for 5 minutes max and then he would be bored out of his brains so would just tip the water up and walk back in the house. I can understand why it may grip Lennie’s attention for a while, but surely not a 3.5 year old?! Take him to the park or a soft play for Christ sake.
My youngest would just laugh at me if I suggested she cleaned her animals and she is a similar age to Ron.

Reactions: 13
I thought she meant a garden kitchen.

Something like this - could be wrong. oops given her an idea.

View attachment 1659303
Not sure if anyone has already said this, but if not I'm calling a BINGO on one of those (free/gifted/begged) outdoor brick Pizza oven type thingy being the next thing installed for her 'outdoor Kitchen'...(one of the only foods where using puree and pre-grated cheese is actually acceptable and usable)

Reactions: 14
Oh wow, I’m fankyou Schweeet’arrrt 💕 I had no idea I’d added 100 video/media. I’m crying like a seal into my pasta 😭💦🍝

Here’s a link If anyone would like to watch any of them, bless’your’arrrts 🐔💕
Ooh I love these and them all organised and together. I'll sit through tonight and have a nose at any I've missed. Will cheer me up 🤣 much more entertaining than Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.