Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the precursor to all of this is when a man does a chore, say the washing up, and say I've done the washing up for you, that is so demeaning. It's not a woman's job to wash dishes, but by relegating the woman to the subservient being, there to serve a man and his needs, encouraging this behaviour is toxic. So that ridiculous hin who said she would drop her pants if her husband hoovered, WHY. Why would you use sex as a reward. Because the man has done one of the 'woman's' jobs? That's disgusting and sad, I really thought we had moved on from that. My husband would never say he had washed the dishes for me, he would just say oh I've done the washing up or whatever, and that's fine. It's his mess too!
This is one of the biggest 'discussions' me and Mr lurker have. It does my head in 'I've emptied the dishwasher for you!'
No, you live here too, you use the plates, you put them away because you put them away.
😡

Reactions: 26
How can one woman that only uses 5 ingredients to cook and a George foreman to bbq need two kitchens… make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How can one woman that only uses 5 ingredients to cook and a George foreman to bbq need two kitchens… make it make sense
As with everything to do with this horrible woman. She doesn’t NEED it, she WANTS it.

It’s all to show off.

Reactions: 21
I can’t stand Stacey either to weigh in…

she’s just as much as a pimp mum as hinch.

but I don’t join that thread as I don’t agree with the personal insults on kids. Them kids are emotionally not taken care of by their greedy mum, they don’t deserve any hate around their looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Reuniting with that sink is the only excitement she is gonna have tonight , Inch is too busy spending some time with his shark, more like shrimp🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I thought that kitchen and sink was installed into her dads garage
She is literally so full of tit her breath must stink

• Haha
Just noticed how dark Ron’s hair is in the latest nonsense, I know kids hair can change colour very quickly when they’re little but how much was she filtering him before?!

Reactions: 16
Looking at how big SSS new office is compared to Hinchs shelf ladder says it all really 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has just posted saying she rarely has time to do fun food…. Surely she is trolling us at this point
WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU DO FOR WORK?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
She has just posted saying she rarely has time to do fun food…. Surely she is trolling us at this point
WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU DO FOR WORK?!?!
I rarely have time - what the duck are you doing pet? Filtering? Eye bleeping? Ffs

• Haha
Thank God I’m not the only one, I would never harm or wish harm on any child or anything and I am definitely all for protecting kids but apart from my own and my sisters children I don’t love anybody else’s, most of these instas or rich celebrities children are horrible precocious brats anyway,,, sorry of that offends but it’s true and I’m just being honest but again like I say I wish no ill on any child and I actually I’m just not interested

😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Not offensive. Because reality is, Ronnie and Lonnie will be little brats the older they get anyway. Ronnie is only ever put in expensive branded clothes, £300 pound coat that'll last him 6 month at age 3, WHY. 15 £50 pound hats, WHY, so he'll be used to it, the older he gets he'll only demand the best because little Ronnie and Lonnie are used to it.
Like you said, all little rich kids are horrid. SS' Rex for one, doesn't know the word no because he's given everything on a golden platter.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Seriously....1 eclair between 2 kids. Times must be tough!

JQ is another one. Gets a really bad rap on here but is at least talented enough to have done really well in X factor, I'm a Celeb and Dancing on Ice. He has released music and done panto and theatre. He blatantly admits that he gets paid to do ads on insta but says he does it to support his family. That is a world away from simple Sopha who has no talent for anything and claims that it was all a bizarre accident.
I think you mean QJQ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s just a sink you sad bastard!

What is it with Hinch and Inch and kitchen appliances?.....pair of weirdos!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder how long she actually engaged with the boys playing outside once she had stopped filming?

Rarely has the bleeping time she is trolling herself isn’t she and what the hell cutting an eclair in half and drawing some cheap icing on it, SS she isn’t even though I don’t think she knows it….

Lastly she is now on the Aveeno hook up, kids in the background arguing apparently but she is too busy making cuntent to care/stop them UGH

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not offensive. Because reality is, Ronnie and Lonnie will be little brats the older they get anyway. Ronnie is only ever put in expensive branded clothes, £300 pound coat that'll last him 6 month at age 3, WHY. 15 £50 pound hats, WHY, so he'll be used to it, the older he gets he'll only demand the best because little Ronnie and Lonnie are used to it.
Like you said, all little rich kids are horrid. SS' Rex for one, doesn't know the word no because he's given everything on a golden platter.
Yes. Hinch and Inch like the easy life and if that means never saying no then that's the way it will be. They don't teach the value of money because they don't seem to understand the value of it themselves. She's happy to chuck £100 at tat in B&M like it's nothing, like you've said about the clothes. It's so sad to see it going that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.