Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Copying SSS so much to the point where a pool house becomes a kitchen garden garage because you don't have a lucrative career spanning over 15 years so can't afford a pool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she need a garage garden schinkkk? She doesn’t use the one in the house. Also she seems more excited about that schinkkkk than her actual children.

Reactions: 20
It's all bullshit re the sink. As another poster said, it's to try and show how she's sentimental, how did this happen to little old soph and her sink?

She is trying to appear quirky and come across as a bit endearing to the sheep.
"Oh Soph, you're so funny, what are you like??!!! Of course we will rush out and buy whatever you're trying to flog to us "

How they can't see that she doesn't give a toss about anyone or anything other than herself is a mystery. Sheep, she's not your friend, wake the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That video of the boys couldn’t have been more staged if she tried! My boys only play nicely when no one is looking, so I have to do a jimbobnoknoborjob and record the cuteness from behind the doorframe! Using her own children the way she does makes me sick!

Reactions: 24
Copying SSS so much to the point where a pool house becomes a kitchen garden garage because you don't have a lucrative career spanning over 15 years so can't afford a pool.
I ventured to the SSS thread and christ it was horrible. That's the bottom line isn't it, if Stacey didn't have Insta, she still has her TV stuff and probably her singing too as she was great on the X Factor. I really struggle to dislike people on Insta who had real paid jobs before and are now making money on ads. Helen Flanagan and Jac Jossa come to mind but they made money in the soaps and Jac has her own business so not sure SSS or these two can in any universe be compared to tend hairdresser Sopha?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The old sink in the garage could be her new place to film. Shine her sink, feed the camels and prepare the chicken's food. No need to put an #ad for gifted items and back to basics.
Thanks multiple companies for all your gifted stuff, but I won't be showing it anymore 🙄

Reactions: 25
Did she cross it off her list ?

1 instruct len to kiss and hug ron
2 get inch to sit slightly away from me to get boys to look in His direction so it doesn’t look manipulated 😳

Reactions: 12
Hinch - How about you park your many heavily filtered faces in that cupboard Inch is fingering with his fiddly little wanky digits? 👍🏻 🤪
Oii Oii! 👃👀
View attachment 1657716
Ad for shark hmmm no ad announced ..and those hands not exactly a blokes hard working hands looks like his been at the fairy too long hand that do dishes can feel soft as your face with mild green fairy liquid (oldens will get that)
Yes exactly! But then again these are the same idiots who thought their best mate Soph sexually harassing the builders was hilarious 🙄

Dread to think what delights we’ll be subjected to today…Earthworm Jim tend cleaning in the buff 🤢
Wait until she gets her bedroom balcony which has had planning approved feck me the poor blokes on that job will have to wear chasity belts and their wifes well thats if the wifes let them nr her ffs, also known fact those that have to talk and joke about sex clearly aint getting any baby number 3 not happening anytime soon. Plus she cant look after what she has, hens, alpachas, children dog at a decent level... she drains me

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think It's not a good laugh, it's highly offensive. I don't think you sound silly at all. You have articulated beautifully the issue with this type of content. I'm not a survivor of SA, so I can't begin to imagine what you and others have been thru. My issue is the notion of 'chore play' where the only way a woman will unwilling have sex with her partner is if he does the bare minimum of household chores in order to get his leg over. And that his thankyou for this is the woman having to 'pay' in the way of a sexual favour. Again playing into stereotypes, all woman love cleaning etc and hate sex. It's extremely damaging to women, and I'm sure plays into the way that women are viewed by men in society. Nothing about that reel was remotely funny. Good on you for speaking up and reporting it. The Hinches need cancelling, pair off fuckwits.
I been through it. Even simplest task you ask them to do by looking after their children. The reply I'd get is what is it worth. Will you be nice to me. Literally sex would be used to keep the peace and if I needed anything which most partners would do without needing sex as payment. Comments from him would be depends how good I am to him. Or even if I'm cleaning asked for help . Help wouldn't come without being felt up and harassed. So I stopped asking for any help with the kids or house. His kids. Then I get you never give me attention you give it all to kids. His kids who have additional needs. Sexual innuendos of them both are triggering and disgusting. Considering its from a home and a family account I doubt management would be happy at the seedy direction it's going. How many brands are going want that image representing them and advertising their products

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh piss off with your sccccchhhinKKAH you bloody village idiot 🤣🤣

How many kitchens and bathrooms do these imbeciles need 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion : Hinch’s house is full of freebies whilst Inch’s fingers give us the heebie jeebies

🤣lame I know but I’m catching up on the thread pure gold people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It's all bullshit re the sink. As another poster said, it's to try and show how she's sentimental, how did this happen to little old soph and her sink?

She is trying to appear quirky and come across as a bit endearing to the sheep.
"Oh Soph, you're so funny, what are you like??!!! Of course we will rush out and buy whatever you're trying to flog to us "

How they can't see that she doesn't give a toss about anyone or anything other than herself is a mystery. Sheep, she's not your friend, wake the duck up.
Exactly this she's trying to take it back to when she had better engagement. Trying to keep up this whole. How did this happen to me and she's still the same person bullshit

Reactions: 14
I ventured to the SSS thread and christ it was horrible. That's the bottom line isn't it, if Stacey didn't have Insta, she still has her TV stuff and probably her singing too as she was great on the X Factor. I really struggle to dislike people on Insta who had real paid jobs before and are now making money on ads. Helen Flanagan and Jac Jossa come to mind but they made money in the soaps and Jac has her own business so not sure SSS or these two can in any universe be compared to tend hairdresser Sopha?
Exactly. If Insta didn't exist that lot would still be famous, for singing/acting/reality TV/TV programmes/business. Sopha, what does she have? Umm insta and? OK well Insta and McDonalds 'chef'

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.