Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. If Insta didn't exist that lot would still be famous, for singing/acting/reality TV/TV programmes/business. Sopha, what does she have? Umm insta and? OK well Insta and McDonalds 'chef'
Exactly this, I always wonder how long the gravy train will last for sofa, as usually Instagram is just one arm or tool used alongside other media platforms, like YouTube, tv, radio, etc she's put all her eggs in one basket and it doesn't seem future proof to me

Reactions: 19
I been through it. Even simplest task you ask them to do by looking after their children. The reply I'd get is what is it worth. Will you be nice to me. Literally sex would be used to keep the peace and if I needed anything which most partners would do without needing sex as payment. Comments from him would be depends how good I am to him. Or even if I'm cleaning asked for help . Help wouldn't come without being felt up and harassed. So I stopped asking for any help with the kids or house. His kids. Then I get you never give me attention you give it all to kids. His kids who have additional needs. Sexual innuendos of them both are triggering and disgusting. Considering its from a home and a family account I doubt management would be happy at the seedy direction it's going. How many brands are going want that image representing them and advertising their products
I do hate it when sex is demanded as payment, I can relate to ALL you've said, not any more though. It's all so dominating and toxic. Sex isn't a bargaining tool, or shouldn't be, and certainly nowadays my man hoovering the living room would not earn or merit a shag.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Gave me Vietnam type flash backs of SA

Sorry not sorry inch and sofa x
Have I missed something? Apologies if so because I skipped a load of pages to catch up and I'm tit with abbreviations.

I hope I haven't offended you with my comment? Apologies if so.

Heading back now to read through properly.

Reactions: 7
So ….. she has a kitchen sink, a utility room sink and now a garage kitchen sink? Why do you need a garage kitchen? Answers here perleeeeeeze.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have I missed something? Apologies if so because I skipped a load of pages to catch up and I'm tit with abbreviations.

No not at all!!! No offense at all!!!! I was just trying to deflect with humor 😂😂 have a lovely day 😄😄

Reactions: 8
I do hate it when sex is demanded as payment, I can relate to ALL you've said, not any more though. It's all so dominating and toxic. Sex isn't a bargaining tool, or shouldn't be, and certainly nowadays my man hoovering the living room would not earn or merit a shag.
He's now gone. Real narcissist. Abusive in more ways for 15 years than just sexual and he then got a younger girlfriend which was blessing in disguise and my escape as I'd never have left on my own even though I was devastated at the time. He said to everyone I was the problem i was crazy . Put the kids before him (his kids) never had enough attention. You know the list🙄but he's since been arrested on kidnap of her and rape of new gf when she wanted to leave him . Lost his job in nhs and has no contact with his children. So it's just me and the kids who have additonal needs So on healing process and in therapy. But back to hinch the way they both behave and the way their account is going . Not the family image these businesses are going want to represent them at all

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly this, I always wonder how long the gravy train will last for sofa, as usually Instagram is just one arm or tool used alongside other media platforms, like YouTube, tv, radio, etc she's put all her eggs in one basket and it doesn't seem future proof to me
I think she thought that those things would come - she's done a few TV and radio interviews, there was the bleeping awful podcast - but she's so tit at everything that it's all flopped massively and she's only got a few brand deals to fall back on. Tesco don't want to know anymore, p&g appear to be on the hunt for a new face of cleaning, SS & LQOC have already been snapped up for TV stuff that she could have been doing a few years ago.
I don't think she actually realises that she won't be earning how she has been forever.

Actually, have the accounts come out yet? I can't remember when they usually get released?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Genuinely shocked at all the comments on pervyjimbobs post. These women are embarrassing, and the Hinchliffes make me sick 🤮

You know what turns me on? A man who respects women and girls, not some jobless numnut who cleans his own house.
Now THAT deserves a LOWDAHHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 14

SA is sexual assault x

Reactions: 5
LQOC has a new book coming out titled ‘How to clean your house at Christmas’. Do we think Soph has any books in the pipeline, or have Penguin dropped her after her plagiarism scandal with the author from the autism cafe? 😉

Reactions: 11
Her content is beyond crap, I think she's winding her page down. She's got all the freebies for the house. I'm currently decorating my daughters room. New plastering, bed and mattress and I've just bought the carpet. New bedroom carpet, underlay and carpet on the stairs is just under £1200. I dread to think how much stuff she's had for free and the money they've saved.

• Heart
LQOC has a new book coming out titled ‘How to clean your house at Christmas’. Do we think Soph has any books in the pipeline, or have Penguin dropped her after her plagiarism scandal with the author from the autism cafe? 😉
She's either got another dot-to-dot one coming out or An Adventure with Hen, Pam, Pat, Peg, Ray, Rod and Roy oi oi

• Haha
Very KTTP but that video of R&L this morning was 100% just to show off the floor again and trying to get away without #ad. But oh, what cuties they both are. Shame about the parents

Reactions: 17
I just don’t believe that Ronnie really loves all of these very simple and quite honestly, boring ‘games’ she sets up. My son is a similar age and honestly he would not sit there ‘cleaning his animals’ in soapy water. It would maybe keep him entertained for 5 minutes max and then he would be bored out of his brains so would just tip the water up and walk back in the house. I can understand why it may grip Lennie’s attention for a while, but surely not a 3.5 year old?! Take him to the park or a soft play for Christ sake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Wow lucky boys two small buckets, that massive garden and that's all they get I would of made them a massive mud kitchen type. So that had access to it daily not for a photo for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 17
I don’t think she’s silly, as much as her stupid laugh would try to make us believe. I recon she’s got a (so many year plan) and she’s doing it right now having her house kitted out completely free or even being paid to show it off etc. I recon she gets 100S Of freebies a month that will never see, I look at all the cleaning tiktok accounts and so many get sent free stuff. She prob receives all the same too. She knows that even if her account winds down and she doesn’t have big million pound deals even with less followers she will still get sent all the PR stuff and freebies galore. I also think she keeps it all as a just in case. Hence why she never gives it away. I agree with the other poster about back to basics with a garage kitchen showing her food preps for chickens and what not. So she never has to show much of her real house. Bit strange that all we’ve seen is tiny snippets. She use to film herself cleaning the whole house at grinch towers.

• Heart
That post had nothing to do with games, she couldn’t give a tit. It was an AD
32FDC885-01E2-46CC-B0A6-C72D25AF0CB4.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Calling it now. Solomon is filming a Xmas craft show for bbc. Her sister is with her. It will be trollomon and friends. Hinch will appear on it.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.