Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the precursor to all of this is when a man does a chore, say the washing up, and say I've done the washing up for you, that is so demeaning. It's not a woman's job to wash dishes, but by relegating the woman to the subservient being, there to serve a man and his needs, encouraging this behaviour is toxic. So that ridiculous hin who said she would drop her pants if her husband hoovered, WHY. Why would you use sex as a reward. Because the man has done one of the 'woman's' jobs? That's disgusting and sad, I really thought we had moved on from that. My husband would never say he had washed the dishes for me, he would just say oh I've done the washing up or whatever, and that's fine. It's his mess too!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Garage kitchen sink, oh do duck off.
''Do you remember the sink guys!!!!!!? '' Erm, No we don't, and you know why? We have lives!

Upon leaving anywhere I've previously lived I've never though oh i must bring my bog standard sink with me. What an absolute sad case, goes on like its made of solid gold or something.
She also talked to that sink with more emotion than she does to her kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
And the precursor to all of this is when a man does a chore, say the washing up, and say I've done the washing up for you, that is so demeaning. It's not a woman's job to wash dishes, but by relegating the woman to the subservient being, there to serve a man and his needs, encouraging this behaviour is toxic. So that ridiculous hin who said she would drop her pants if her husband hoovered, WHY. Why would you use sex as a reward. Because the man has done one of the 'woman's' jobs? That's disgusting and sad, I really thought we had moved on from that. My husband would never say he had washed the dishes for me, he would just say oh I've done the washing up or whatever, and that's fine. It's his mess too!
It's just so damaging and demeaning to woman. part of a bigger picture of how all woman are viewed and treated. Toxic masculinity at it's finest.

Reactions: 24
‘’Little garden like garage kitchen’’ 🙄
(So she don’t mess up the real kitchen)

Jamie getting his very own kitchen like Weepy had when they gave him their old kitchen from greyskull.

Why is it in her boot? She just picked it up from the long forgotten storage centre?
Can’t wait to clean it… get a ducking life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Garage kitchen sink, oh do duck off.
''Do you remember the sink guys!!!!!!? '' Erm, No we don't, and you know why? We have lives!

Upon leaving anywhere I've previously lived I've never though oh i must bring my bog standard sink with me. What an absolute sad case, goes on like its made of solid gold or something.
She also talked to that sink with more emotion than she does to her kids.
Needs it as a narrative to the Mrs Hinch rags to riches story. None of what she does is accidental

Reactions: 22
Eugh she is BOILING MY PISS today
”sinKUH” why does she even talk like that? She sounds like she has a sinus problem.
the whole situation isn’t funny anymore it’s just sad. Sad for the kids, sad for the livestock, sad for her quite clear mental health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Has school canteen hatch installed in the ‘OG’ 🙄 house . States she has something extra special planned for the sink.

so she either lied 😇 or had already earmarked the crem 😎

Reactions: 18
Ohhhh...the garden like garage kitchen thing is going to be for chopping the wooly wankers pre-chopped carrots and for keeping the chickens scraps. 😉😉

Has school canteen hatch installed in the ‘OG’ 🙄 house . States she has something extra special planned for the sink.

so she either lied 😇 or had already earmarked the crem 😎
None of it makes sense, if she just lurrrvvveeeeee her original sink so much, why get rid of it. If Greyskull via 26 Creditability Street, meant soooooo much because her and inch has worked sooooooo hard to save up for it, why move? Annnnmddd if shinnnnnnnnning the sinnnnnkkkkkkkk is so important to her, why does she have a ceramic sinnnnnnnnnkkkkk at TendsberryPumkinPatch Farm? It's almost as if she has been lying about her Instagram journey. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
how many sinks does one tend farm need? Kitchen, utility, garage kitchen, 2 downstairs toilets, family bathroom and 3 ensuites?!
One for washing each of her faces in by the looks of it

• Haha
Reactions: 41
OH MY bleeping GOD STOP DOING THAT tit WITH YOUR FINGERS!

I don't think I've ever hated a hand as much as I do that one. Or at all tbh.

how many sinks does one tend farm need? Kitchen, utility, garage kitchen, 2 downstairs toilets, family bathroom and 3 ensuites?!
One for washing each of her faces in by the looks of it
😂😂😂😂😂

Thread suggestion by @Pipyspops15 : How many sinks does one 'tend farm need? One for washing each of her faces!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Fucks sake her stories today. First those two poor babies being made to dance and cuddle. Hinch, if you knew anything about children, anything at all, you would see straight away that video you made of your kids looks staged af. It's so obvious the kids are being coached uts actually uncomfortable to watch. Just stop showing them, that looks awful like you're the organ grinder and they are the monkeys.

And the sink. How tf can anyone cream their panties over a bleeping SINK?!! its a sink, there to wash dishes in. I can honestly say I have zero attachment to any sink I've ever owned. She's so so weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
None of it makes sense, if she just lurrrvvveeeeee her original sink so much, why get rid of it. If Greyskull via 26 Creditability Street, meant soooooo much because her and inch has worked sooooooo hard to save up for it, why move? Annnnmddd if shinnnnnnnnning the sinnnnnkkkkkkkk is so important to her, why does she have a ceramic sinnnnnnnnnkkkkk at TendsberryPumkinPatch Farm? It's almost as if she has been lying about her Instagram journey. 🤔
She moved cos bestie sss brought fickle cottage and sophs got shown up AGAIN 😂 so she had to buy a tend farm to try and make herself original… and by original I mean carry on copying sss and failing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fucks sake her stories today. First those two poor babies being made to dance and cuddle. Hinch, if you knew anything about children, anything at all, you would see straight away that video you made of your kids looks staged af. It's so obvious the kids are being coached uts actually uncomfortable to watch. Just stop showing them, that looks awful like you're the organ grinder and they are the monkeys.

And the sink. How tf can anyone cream their panties over a bleeping SINK?!! its a sink, there to wash dishes in. I can honestly say I have zero attachment to any sink I've ever owned. She's so so weird.
Honestly, uncomfortable viewing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Christ almighty. Watching that reel is the same kind of what-the-fuckery that you feel when you meet your bosses partner at the Christmas do for the first time and they turn out to be a MASSIVE bellend. That complete and utter internalised cringe but because they’re you’re boss, you have to laugh along with them. But it’s really REALLY not funny.

*shudder*

• Haha

Those boys put on show again. Why does she think that’s good content 🤷‍♀️

Personally I haven’t given my sink a second thought. How bizarre is she

• Haha
Because every room would have to be declared AD as most is gifted or from her range.
Carpets from Carpetright
Bedding and mattress from EmmaSleep
Desenio framed prints
Vulva Driveway
Hinch Tesco tat everywhere
Sofas from SNUG
Sofas from DFS

The only place that was safe was the orangery, but even that should be AD as she has either been given the stone flooring for free, or paid a fee to advertise or both!
I'm updating the wiki.

Q - Are the kitchen units gifted at all?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Was it Whitney that Ron was forced to dance to? Was that a ‘tradition’ much like the Remberance ‘tradition’ and the postman ‘tradition’ 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.