Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

londonLA

Chatty Member
snigger snigger snigger! My god! Why does she laugh at them every time she see's them?!
I mean honestly, I have NEVER met anyone else in my lifetime who laughs at their pets every time they see them as much as this oddball does.
Fair enough if they do something funny fine, but EVERY FUCKING TIME you see them, its not normal.
But then she does same to her kids too. Weirdo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I really don't think we should make assumptions like that. Sorry but I really don't.
I get that but I also feel uneasy when people reply like this. It’s got an underlying tone of “autism is bad and implying someone might have it when they might not is mean”

neurodiversity is wonderful. It’s not a curse. It’s not a disease. Many of the most wonderful people I know are autistic or have adhd.

if she wants to post her child’s behaviours and personal life online, she’s made the choice to leave them open to speculation, that’s on her shitty mothering skills. Its not down to the public to do this. She should want them to grow and find themselves in peace and safety.

if he is autistic he deserves to have that diagnosis private if he wants and by posting him in any capacity she takes that away from him. I was obvious adhd as a child. If my parents posted me, nowadays people would of guessed right away and I do not tell anyone my diagnosis irl, only close friends and those who need to know ie medical professionals

• Heart
Reactions: 39

AllieBee

VIP Member
Fucks sake her stories today. First those two poor babies being made to dance and cuddle. Hinch, if you knew anything about children, anything at all, you would see straight away that video you made of your kids looks staged af. It's so obvious the kids are being coached uts actually uncomfortable to watch. Just stop showing them, that looks awful like you're the organ grinder and they are the monkeys.

And the sink. How tf can anyone cream their panties over a fucking SINK?!! its a sink, there to wash dishes in. I can honestly say I have zero attachment to any sink I've ever owned. She's so so weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
I’ve never ever seen a child more uninterested than this! It’s like he’s been cuddled by a total stranger. Really uncomfortable to watch.
Edited to correct spelling
The difference when inch is cuddling Lonnie compared to when SSS shows when Joe is with Rex and Rose 🤨
No wonder soph played a music track over her reel 🙄 very awkward and staged ..poor Lonnie didn't react at all till the end 🙁 looks like he's had enough of being a performing puppet already

• Sick

samj123

If you think that Sophhhh doesn’t read tattle….. go watch her stories
Soph babes thanks F**K that Jamie has you to love him, to everyone else he makes our lady parts crawl up inside our stomach’s

Also he should be hoovering, the man is an absolute sponge on society (you both are) and this is literally your only job???

• Haha
  • Heart

Rach8456

VIP Member
Is he seriously expecting us to believe she fell asleep on the grass?! What kind of lunatics are they 🤣🤣

• Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
Garage kitchen sink, oh do fuck off.
''Do you remember the sink guys!!!!!!? '' Erm, No we don't, and you know why? We have lives!

Upon leaving anywhere I've previously lived I've never though oh i must bring my bog standard sink with me. What an absolute sad case, goes on like its made of solid gold or something.
She also talked to that sink with more emotion than she does to her kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I enjoy the SS thread. I won't call other kids ugly or what not however, and I know it will upset some people on this thread but I couldn't give two shits about Lonnie or Ronnie 🤷‍♀️. I don't like other people's children or think they are cute. Only my own.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rach8456

VIP Member
A blind man on a galloping horse could see that her ‘Amazon finds’ are another sales tactic. And why is everything a journey or a find? Do Amazon hide their products? Are they camouflaged?!

You didn’t ‘find’ them you absolute ballroot. As if they’re locked away in some weird cupboard at your nans house. You searched and ordered them. Give me strength this DAY.

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
No one's interested? Oh Sophie, I beg to differ, YOU very much are interested in the trolls, hunnay!

Now come on, play nicely, its not our fault that DEFRA are going to rip you a new one for breaking their rules, and it's not our fault that your house is shit and it's definitely not our fault that you don't like your husband!! But yeah, you carry on filming shitty reels (because Insta tells you to) and pretend to find each other funny 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsB18

She is so patronising too. 'Dad has his own workshop now'. No he doesn't, it's like me going to a family member's house and then saying oh yes I have a greenhouse now! Oh wait I don't because it's in someone else's house!

• Haha

All.the.vest

Wow not to derail the thread and mention another one , but for Sophie to cry trolls when all any of you lovely kind lot do is give constructive criticism and point out wrong doing on her part !

The thread title for her best bubs for life thread might be one of the worst I have ever read ! And it’s comments like in that disgusting thread title which gives tattle a bad name. Shameful.

• Wow
  • Heart

WeepingWillow

A sink.

An actual sink.

who in their right mind gets emotional over a sink!!? Who looks at a sink and says "this is where it started".
It didn't start there you absolute moron.

it started with you and your house which you bailed out on as soon as your tend bestie bought a country house. You wanted a country house! So you buy a pretend farm, fill it with stupid animals and free stuff then cry about an actual sink!?

I've never known such a lying conniving manipulative yet unbelievably stupid person in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 36