Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's already shown that chopping board. A few weeks back. It was on a reel.

cdn.instanavigation.jpg

Reactions: 22
You can tell when she's lying because she looks away from the camera. She does it all the time

Reactions: 22
Also copying SSS on "I've asked for a giveaway". Painting it as a selfless act 🙄🙄🙄👌👌sure. Never done a give away in 4 years so why start now??

• Heart
Reactions: 34
More AmaZON crap!
MORE bleeping PUMPKINS!!! 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃
Encouraging sheeples to shhhhpend even more money on tit they don't really need!
Cost of living crisis.....? 🤔
She doesn't give a tit.
#mrshinchisover
Nooo, I have that pet food container in my Amazon basket 😧😧 someone please tell that if I purchase it l, would she get paid or anything? I don't want to purchase anything if it lines her pockets

Reactions: 10
Nooo, I have that pet food container in my Amazon basket 😧😧 someone please tell that if I purchase it l, would she get paid or anything? I don't want to purchase anything if it lines her pockets
Only if you've clicked on her Amazon link in the last 30 days

Reactions: 9
Just how much crap does she need? ANOTHER cutting board when her own range has cutting boards. It's like those magazines that have all the gadgets in them, that no one buys. Let's not forget that rolling, sitting, garden thing she had so she could weed her garden easier. Never seen again

Reactions: 19
I've been researching those Ninja airfyers for weeks now and they are sold out on their web page but I refuse to pay the inflated price on Amazon for the same product
They are over £250 and up to £350 and more depending on the size/seller.
The one she is showing has a range of features that she will not use.

Reactions: 11
Trying to big herself up with the whole, I'm not going to share the link because the prices go up. Sofa, that was years ago. I think you're safe now

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No we mention MHMNDI Facebook alot, is it that one
No not that one, I thought that one was OK to mention because it has Mr Hinch I'm title . It's called My petty rage , if I get into trouble now I'm blaming you and I'm going to sit in the dog bed slap myself silly and cry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guyshhh like I said I’m on holiday, only day 2 and already running here to share my findings 😂
I’ve never seen so many inflatable alpacas in a pool in my life! So I figured it must be a trend like unicorns were a trend a few years ago, and pineapples if you remember?
Does that explain why this insufferable illiterate bleep got them in her house?? Because it’s trendy?! Bahahaha! Sopha an alpaca ain’t just for likes. Lots of love, from a sunny place where there’s no sheep nor p&g bollox

Ps I’ll try and grab a pic tomorrow!
Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Soph babes I get on fine in life without those unnecessary purchases thanks tho ATV 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Bird housing order is nationwide now. All birds have to be housed in a covered area with bio security measures in place such as disinfecting footwear, clothing and minimising contact with birds.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Funnily enough I got some samples from here last week!
I called and had a chat with them and they stated that the stone MUST NOT BE MOPPED AT ALL as natural stone will absorb water and ‘look awful’
My sister in law has similar. They're a bashtard to keep clean. We have bog standard porcelain ones 30 years old still going strong. 😄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.