Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bloody pet food container has reminded me of when poor Ronnieblessim was shoved out into the hall every day like a performing monkey to push that container along :rolleyes: wonder if Lonnieloveisart was less cooperative with that shite?! I'm guessing so as she hasn't recycled that thrilling repertoire...yet.

Reactions: 29
I've been researching those Ninja airfyers for weeks now and they are sold out on their web page but I refuse to pay the inflated price on Amazon for the same product
They are over £250 and up to £350 and more depending on the size/seller.
The one she is showing has a range of features that she will not use.
I bought that exact air fryer on the last Prime day. It went from £240 (I think!) to £180. Worth every penny too - I bloomin’ love itttt (Sorry not sure what came over me then 😳)
Might be worth taking a look in Black Friday. And that’s why she’s pushing Amazon 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh do duck off with your Amazon finds sofa 🤣it’s time for a nap in the grass or on the roof isn’t it you’ve been “busy”today hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bought that exact air fryer on the last Prime day. It went from £240 (I think!) to £180. Worth every penny too - I bloomin’ love itttt (Sorry not sure what came over me then 😳)
Might be worth taking a look in Black Friday. And that’s why she’s pushing Amazon 🤦‍♀️
Oh, now you say lol. x
I really did want that model/style but I have now ordered the Ninja 15 in one.

Reactions: 6
Isn’t it funny how she had tons of dms asking about the flooring, but not one person has asked about it on the most recent reel with Jimbob

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's basically just an online QVC these days. How are the 🐑 not bored shitless?

Reactions: 25
So she tips Henrys food from a very similar container into a new one..... Unnecessary buy again.

Reactions: 28
She’s jumping on the air fryer bandwagon I see. I feel like I said this a while back that she would buy an air fryer (sorry beg a gifted one) and we would be treated to a load of air fryer food concoctions that she will inevitably duck up.
Surprised Shark didn’t give her it free thought Amazon’s air fryer was exclusive with rose gold handles and trim? I await the new £559 hoovers ad

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Every single post apart from those stupid animals (l know it’s not the animals fault but they annoy me🤦🏼‍♀️) is a feckin advert !! Does a couple of posts in one week and then back with that , give it up eh

Reactions: 11
That’s got to be a pre record of her feeding the WW. It’s poured it down all night here in Yorkshire and the weather this morning said the south will have rain up to lunchtime.

She’s so lucky to have her own microclimate. bleep.
Someone need to report her for potenially giving pumpkins away that have been outside all of oct potenially harming her chickens defra will be on her like a shot if they knew she is not following measure to safe guard her animals ...not fit to look after anything

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She shares all of her purchases as if everyone cares so much. What I want to know is how she finds the time to keep all of her purchases dusted and cleaned, or even has time to use that many gadgets, cloths, baskets, bins, boards, products. Etc. and where they all disappear to since her house looks empty of life. The biggest bullshit lie easy to catch is all of those PRIVATE messages asking bout her floors. Funny, because I can’t find a single comment under the reel itself saying duck about her floors! Wonder why everyone decided to mysteriously private message her to ask? Obviously, they didn’t, and she’s just tending she’s powerful and influential, and leading into AD.

What she hopes you believe she looks like, vs a little closer to how she actually looks 🤯😱

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.