Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just adding screencaps.
She has 4 empty sockets behind this. Why can't it be left plugged in???
IMG_20221017_162956.jpg

IMG_20221017_163009.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lmao her latest story. Tell me you don't cook, without telling me you don't cook. Buying cable tidy's for the back of an air fryer, that appears to live right next to a plug socket. 🤯
There'll be an Amazon link shortly. Got to earn some affiliate cash for Christmas 🙄

Reactions: 17
There'll be a link shortly. Got to earn some affiliate cash for Christmas 🙄
it’s the only reason why everything is from AMAZON now. What happened to her EBay bargains and supporting smaller businesses? She’s gearing up to make a lot of money through Amazon links

• Heart
Reactions: 21
God I’ve not posted here in so long! But I’ve been reading mostly!
Hope all ye fat hens are doing well ❤

Just came to say, everything in that house is becoming an advert.
I thought that she was gonna show that hideous grey brick shite 😂
And what’s “so cute” about a family business? The way she says it makes me wanna boke!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s jumping on the air fryer bandwagon I see. I feel like I said this a while back that she would buy an air fryer (sorry beg a gifted one) and we would be treated to a load of air fryer food concoctions that she will inevitably duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
God I’ve not posted here in so long! But I’ve been reading mostly!
Hope all ye fat hens are doing well ❤

Just came to say, everything in that house is becoming an advert.
I thought that she was gonna show that hideous grey brick shite 😂
And what’s “so cute” about a family business? The way she says it makes me wanna boke!
Hey we've missed you! @WestHighlandWy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So after April the proposed annual utilities bill us forecast to go up to £4350, from the capped £2500😳 good luck Hinch flogging to your sheep after this news

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Isn't this in the pantry....
May well be, I absolutely despise the poor design and layout of that entire kitchen area so I've genuinely stopped giving a tit where things are now.
Why have counter space and sockets in a pantry when it's for food storage? Why have a huge bleeping breakfast booth in the middle of a room that's not big enough for one? Why have a massive duck off hob oven top when you don't bleeping cook?

Can you tell I dislike her kitchen? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A blind man on a galloping horse could see that her ‘Amazon finds’ are another sales tactic. And why is everything a journey or a find? Do Amazon hide their products? Are they camouflaged?!

You didn’t ‘find’ them you absolute ballroot. As if they’re locked away in some weird cupboard at your nans house. You searched and ordered them. Give me strength this DAY.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Going back to the flooring. 9 weeks ago she said she will explain more about the flooring. 9 weeks this little company who was started when she was 5 lol have been waiting for her.
Also the utility room with the tagged flooring. This isn't an ad guychssss. But earlier the flooring is an AD so what is it then? What part is the AD if your not declaring what is gifted on reveals but happily tagging companies on the finished project..... the mind boggles 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Prices will shoot up anyway. It's not because of you specifically you penis, it's the traffic driven there by you which alerts the Amazon's pricing algorithm to increase the price.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@Andioooop thank you for thinking of me, am reading on and off but mostly staying away.
Think if I do come back I will do so with a new account x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
She’s jumping on the air fryer bandwagon I see. I feel like I said this a while back that she would buy an air fryer (sorry beg a gifted one) and we would be treated to a load of air fryer food concoctions that she will inevitably duck up.
She's been following air fryer guys for quite a while now as well
May well be, I absolutely despise the poor design and layout of that entire kitchen area so I've genuinely stopped giving a tit where things are now.
Why have counter space and sockets in a pantry when it's for food storage? Why have a huge bleeping breakfast booth in the middle of a room that's not big enough for one? Why have a massive duck off hob oven top when you don't bleeping cook?

Can you tell I dislike her kitchen? 🤣
All that space and little sopha cooks in the pantry 😭 I'm sure the microwave is in there as well lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Funnily enough I got some samples from here last week!
I called and had a chat with them and they stated that the stone MUST NOT BE MOPPED AT ALL as natural stone will absorb water and ‘look awful’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Look like concrete floors, cold, dull and harsh, jeez I wonder who that reminds you of 🤔

Even the thought of walking on them with heated floors on makes my kidneys hurt

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.