Mrs Hinch #591 The braggy pumpkin display was crass, now she's tending to sleep in a ball in the grass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took a screenshot an hour ago
It'll be skewed because of the nature of their comp whereby people have to follow them to be part of the draw. It's better to measure the hinch effect when an offer or competition isn't being offered.

Reactions: 22
Thanks, Soph I was wanting to know what flooring you had!

What an obvious AD. Jeez, she's no cleaner now. her house is one big freebie.

View attachment 1657203
View attachment 1657204
Funny how the post with Inch holding an uncomfortable looking Lennie in the oraaaaangery the other day focused a fair bit on that flooring by Jim Bob's feet 🤔

Today's story was all pre-planned so she could say "So many of you are asking...." MRS HINCH IS FULL OF tit!

#mrshinchisover

Reactions: 31
Not sure what the follower count was when she did her stories but this is their count currently.
Someone could look it up on social blade? I don’t have an account on it.

No wonder she filters her face. I’d be ashamed to show my coupon in public after begging for all those freebies.

Reactions: 15
🍿🍿🍿🍿 Where was this?

Nobody has been asking about her flooring. Not many people can afford it.
On Facebook but not that arse licking group, I just went back to look to see if they had wrote anything else but nope, there were a few others slating her saying they wouldn't buy anything with her name on.
She can fek off with her floor !

#mrshinchisover

Reactions: 13
FFS just putting “AD” in the top corner isn’t good enough Soph!!

Did you pay for the floor and then get a fee for the ad?

Was the floor gifted and then you also got a fee for the ad?

Was the floor gifted as payment for the ad?

I follow a few big accounts who CLEARLY state which of the above they organised in the contract. STOP HIDING THE FREEBIES! If you’re ashamed/embarrassed by the amount of free stuff you get then DONT BLOODY ACCEPT IT!!

duck ME she really winds me up with this tit. She’s been doing this long enough to know the rules. Just putting “ad” isn’t clear enough!! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 40
Phew, So glad Zoph fell asleep in a ball on the grass, can you imagine if her narcolepsy happened whilst on the ground floor of the crem? She’d be dead with all that stone flooring 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lmao her latest story. Tell me you don't cook, without telling me you don't cook. Buying cable tidy's for the back of an air fryer, that appears to live right next to a plug socket. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.