Mrs Hinch #590 Which celebrity couple would take money to a desert island?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using her kids as another excuse…yawn.
Weird that her children don't go to sleep early, even though she's always whispering because the boyzzz are in bed. They still manage to be awake at 5am to simultaneously tit all over the house and - what a coincidence! - time it to happen at the exact same time a delivery arrives for her. Yes, in Maldon you get parcels delivered at 5am.

The 5am simultaneous poo and parcel story is still one of my favourite lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She says alllll the time that the boys are in bed so she's watching TV with Jamie or she's doing a q&a whilst the boys are in bed. But they don't go to bed til late?
Which is it 👀 because she seems to have all the time in the world to be bleeping around on a night.

Boring

Reactions: 41
Using her kids as another excuse…yawn.
Her children might not sleep but she doesn’t have to get up with them every morning if she doesn’t want to. She doesn’t have to work a full time job after a night of no sleep. She doesn’t have to look after her kids all day if she’s tired as she has Jamie and her parents. It’s nothing like parents in the real world who’s kids don’t sleep but they’re still up at 6am doing chores, getting ready for work, packing lunches, doing a full 8 hours at work, looking after the kids, cooking dinner, playing with them, putting them to bed etc.

Maybe he’d sleep and be tired if she did stuff with him and engaged him in the day instead of sleeping on the lawn and shoving a camera in his face.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her children might not sleep but she doesn’t have to get up with them every morning if she doesn’t want to. She doesn’t have to work a full time job after a night of no sleep. She doesn’t have to look after her kids all day if she’s tired as she has Jamie and her parents. It’s nothing like parents in the real world who’s kids don’t sleep but they’re still up at 6am doing chores, getting ready for work, packing lunches, doing a full 8 hours at work, looking after the kids, cooking dinner, playing with them, putting them to bed etc.
THIS!!!

It’s fucked me right off because sure you’re kids don’t sleep and you become a zombie but all I can say is “welcome to the bleeping party!” It’s called being a parent, I’m sure I said this already in a previous post but this woman needs to get into the bin ASAP

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t know how she has the nerve to moan when neither of them have to go to work to be able to pay their bills !!!!!! Lazy bastards

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Preach! I'm in the same situation with a 6 week old 😂 when I have to go finger all the products in home bargains or skip around a pumpkin patch she's crying and ruining my day. If only I had someone to palm her off on and then collect at the end of the day and tend sleep next to her while my partner takes photos of me like a creeping Jesus. Silly old us! We are doing it all wrong hen!
Hang in there bubs we will get them back once they're teens.

For now just let them do whatever they want, wandering around the kitchen until midnight. Routines just don't work so don't bother yourself eh

Forgot to add - if all else fails just roll yourself into a ball and go sleep on the grass outside with the local wildlife/ your livestock or in my case the local crackheads.....whilst your kids are god knows where probably get a fat dog to watch over them or a grabby MIL. Hope that helps. ATB xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When my son was 2, I was at university and was a single mum. My son wouldn’t sleep away from me so I’d work on a night from my bed in the darkest light I could get away with while he was in my bed.

She hasn’t got a clue about real life.
Bloody love this! 💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hinch's land just seems so barren and cold. Stacey's is awesome with all the trees and paths. It's a place that seems welcoming and fun to hang out.

I'm not a huge fan of Stacey 's interior, but it's much more cozy. Hinch's just looks so sterile and unfriendly.

Reactions: 18
She's not just nervous at bedtime, she's nervous ALL the time with those boys.
Zero bond with either of them, and she knows it.

Reactions: 30
She's not just nervous at bedtime, she's nervous ALL the time with those boys.
Zero bond with either of them, and she knows it.
It’s so sad it seems neither Soph or mr inch know how to engage with their kids unless they are holding a phone in front of them.

Reactions: 12
58-year-old grandma here. Run my own successful business. Spent the last three days looking after my son, daughter-in-law and 7month old grandson. All three have the dreaded lurgy! I have temporally moved in with them Cooked, cleaned, shopped, played nursemaid and done the nighttime feeds to Billy. Plus they have two indoor vats and a dog. Their home has never been as clean and well run until now! I'm still going strong and could party tonight. So get in the bin Mrs Hinch! You are not all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I've been away a while sorry lads and I blocked a few of these insta gimps because they were just grating on me. Nipped on tonight and nothings changed has it! Anyway, hope you are all keeping well, physically and mentally ❤

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry, what? She's tired because Lennie is up a lot in the night and she isn't sleeping? Oh sorry Hinch, I forgot that you could do your 'job' in your pjs (considering you never show your face), don't have to leave your house, have millions in the bank and have on hand help constantly. Must be exhausted my love, all those single mums going out to work all day, not being able to put heating on or feed their kids, they've got it easy love. You sit down hinch take a few more days off. bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Does she ever stop laughing at whatever her kids do?
And as for encouraging him to sit right by that bloody log burner thing.....thick as tit the pair of them. I hope to god they put a guard of some sort round it when it's on!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.