Mrs Hinch #590 Which celebrity couple would take money to a desert island?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen it mentioned a few times on social media today.

One of the people who Hunch took a picture from to advertise her mini Hunch range mentioned it. I find it hard to believe she didn't notice anyone mention it or didn't receive any messages about her and her being tone deaf today. She knows.
To be quite honest, as someone who lost a baby in my first trimester before having my rainbow boy, I wouldn’t want Hinch making any sort of reference to Wave of Light unless she has also experienced a loss. She is so insincere and I would find her post to be for publicity and effect only

Reactions: 19
9C199FA1-69A1-42EE-92B3-DE8266B98149.jpeg
BE2D6808-2422-48E2-830E-76D2A1A0CE99.jpeg

Sopha tend-Rose never does anything or allows anything without an ulterior motive.... the whole tending to sleep on the 💩 grass was so that NoNob could take a pic for the gram and she could then write this absolute BS to seem relatable for the hunzz. It’s all for attention/engagement/sympathy otherwise known as “Guyyyyyysh, feel sorry for me and buy my range of children’s clothes tat in Teschooooo” 🙄

I don’t buy for a second about Lonnie being 17 months old and she’s yet to have a full night’s sleep or an early night....mainly for the following:

🤥 She said not that long ago that neither Ronni e or Lonnie sleeps through the night. She’s also said before that just Ronni e doesn’t sleep through the night..... her story keeps changing.

🤥 What about when her and NoNob stayed in that expensive hotel room in London when they went to see Dirty Dancing. If you haven’t slept through the night for sooooo long you would definitely take advantage of a night away to have a good sleep.

🤥 I’m pretty sure she did a Roller Rant about falling asleep on the grungy sofa at Greyskull and NoNob left her there and went up to bed. She said she woke up there in the morning and was pissssched off with him .... so she slept all night then.

🤥 What about on holiday with them, Fiddle and Weepy sharing a luxury Villa in Majorca. 2 weeks away and there was a separate building. If she‘s that sleep deprived why didn’t Fiddle and Weepy look after Ronni e and Lonnie a couple of nights or she sleep in the separate building and NoNob look after them.

There’s bound to be numerous other times she’s slipped up with the “I haven’t slept through the night or had an early night” BS 🙄 She doesn’t look to me like someone who’s sleep deprived.

Also, being her Mummaz second child why not ask her if it’s true your second child never wants to sleep? Fiddle usually knows the answers to everything #mumsays Or what about asking one of her friends, tend or real. SSS has 4 children, 2 of similar ages. Make-up friend has 2 of similar ages. Attic dwelling Tracey has 2 children...... 🤦🏻‍♀️ Silly me, it’s all for the hunzz to feel sorry for her and to be relatable.

Sopha.... stop cunting about with cloffsssh tending to clean fingssssh that aren’t dirty. Stop showing yourself loading a washing machine (Big bleeping deal, she can put clothes in a machine 🙄) and get your kids in a routine. Sitting in the Orangery with the lights on full (Even the pantr y light, wasteful twit) with NoNob laughing and you cackling at Lonnie does not make for a relaxed wind-down for him. Twats the pair of them.

Soz guyyyyyysh for the long post... she’s just so extra and her “Feel sorry for me hunzz” act is ridiculous.....🙄

Blesssshed be and have a lovely Sunday nusties 🐔💕

• Heart
Reactions: 35
No ron in the reel this morning 😢 and now a quote saying photos show every thing is perfect in that moment.a video of her fat dog,layabout husband and golden child

• Sad
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1654048View attachment 1654049

Sopha tend-Rose never does anything or allows anything without an ulterior motive.... the whole tending to sleep on the 💩 grass was so that NoNob could take a pic for the gram and she could then write this absolute BS to seem relatable for the hunzz. It’s all for attention/engagement/sympathy otherwise known as “Guyyyyyysh, feel sorry for me and buy my range of children’s clothes tat in Teschooooo” 🙄

I don’t buy for a second about Lonnie being 17 months old and she’s yet to have a full night’s sleep or an early night....mainly for the following:

🤥 She said not that long ago that neither Ronni e or Lonnie sleeps through the night. She’s also said before that just Ronni e doesn’t sleep through the night..... her story keeps changing.

🤥 What about when her and NoNob stayed in that expensive hotel room in London when they went to see Dirty Dancing. If you haven’t slept through the night for sooooo long you would definitely take advantage of a night away to have a good sleep.

🤥 I’m pretty sure she did a Roller Rant about falling asleep on the grungy sofa at Greyskull and NoNob left her there and went up to bed. She said she woke up there in the morning and was pissssched off with him .... so she slept all night then.

🤥 What about on holiday with them, Fiddle and Weepy sharing a luxury Villa in Majorca. 2 weeks away and there was a separate building. If she‘s that sleep deprived why didn’t Fiddle and Weepy look after Ronni e and Lonnie a couple of nights or she sleep in the separate building and NoNob look after them.

There’s bound to be numerous other times she’s slipped up with the “I haven’t slept through the night or had an early night” BS 🙄 She doesn’t look to me like someone who’s sleep deprived.

Also, being her Mummaz second child why not ask her if it’s true your second child never wants to sleep? Fiddle usually knows the answers to everything #mumsays Or what about asking one of her friends, tend or real. SSS has 4 children, 2 of similar ages. Make-up friend has 2 of similar ages. Attic dwelling Tracey has 2 children...... 🤦🏻‍♀️ Silly me, it’s all for the hunzz to feel sorry for her and to be relatable.

Sopha.... stop cunting about with cloffsssh tending to clean fingssssh that aren’t dirty. Stop showing yourself loading a washing machine (Big bleeping deal, she can put clothes in a machine 🙄) and get your kids in a routine. Sitting in the Orangery with the lights on full (Even the pantr y light, wasteful twit) with NoNob laughing and you cackling at Lonnie does not make for a relaxed wind-down for him. Twats the pair of them.

Soz guyyyyyysh for the long post... she’s just so extra and her “Feel sorry for me hunzz” act is ridiculous.....🙄

Blesssshed be and have a lovely Sunday nusties 🐔💕
Omg this comment deserves a standing ovation!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I have an Irish accent but still managed to read it in Sophish 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is Ronnie still asleep or just being ignored? Also is this pathetic reel an attempt at them interacting with their kids, or at least the one they like. Wtf is wrong with these two, why are sheep so sucked into their lives which is so fake and pretty much embarrassing at this point. I’d chose the true love of my little family over money any day.

Reactions: 24
Clearly not perfect enough hun considering you edit the duck out of them. Let’s not forget when she photoshoped Jimbob to look slimmer & more muscular, let’s not forget when she smoothed out his neck rolls, the dog…& herself beyond recognition
A8456BB2-B8E7-49C2-91C1-6C4DC83FE531.jpeg

Reactions: 30
That reel was so fake and staged. It didn’t look natural at all and Lennie couldn’t care less. Then Henry walks into the shot and was promptly called away.

• Haha
Morning Trollz. I've woken up so poorly this morning. I phoned my mum to come get my kids and she told me to clear off.

I was expecting her to gallop into my MASSIVE hallway with a lovely watery roast dinner and collect the kids on her way out.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion: Tend sleeping is Sofa’s new hobby all for the gram, further proof that their whole life is a sham…

Reactions: 16
Doesn’t the golden child appear to hve different pyjamas on to the ones in last nights pathetic whinge? Yes I suppose he could hve had a nappy leak thus a change but I call pre-record….

Reactions: 11
I’m so glad the B&M comp was mentioned. What an absolute set up! Oh the winner just happens to be someone trying to run a home account and glammed up to the eyeballs. Could never be 80 year old Mavis from down the road wanting some freebies instead could it! Do they think everyone’s stupid?!

• Heart
I don't think she fully understands the meaning behind that quote she used!!

also, how very sad to see that child being hugged by his dad and given lots of love and attention only for HIS attention to be on the one "capturing" the moment for Instagram! I don't often feel sorry for cling-on-fat-balls-hunch but let him have a moment with his child whilst the child is looking at him and not your god damn camera phone you absolute moron.

and Sunday shall commence.

Reactions: 11
Amongst all of the bumbuminnit licking comments on the reel is this one.... I loveeee it 😂 Bet it gets deleted pretty sharpish 😂
56393E41-9013-495E-A497-794C84544E00.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lennie wasn’t looking at his dad at all! Very awkward communication between them

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.