Mrs Hinch #590 Which celebrity couple would take money to a desert island?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about taking your baby to his actual bed to make him sleep! I’ve had a non sleeper, I used to have to put in a headlock (only joking) to make him stop long enough to drift off! Another insensitive post this evening!

Reactions: 24
She will post her candle tomorrow and say something like ThInK oF tHe BaBiES EVERYDAY Ad my own range hinchxtesco

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Yep lit my candle, 30 years and counting, never a day goes by without thinking about my lost baby, Hinch is just awful

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Guyssssh.... I was just watching Strictly, it made me feel so worn out 😴 I got up and promptly laid in a ball in the middle of the lounge. I had my children walking over me, our cat laid on my back for a while and decided to have a full on grooming session. Our dog licked any bare flesh he could see and a spider crawled over me, promptly chased by the cat ...... Mr Owl filmed the whole thing. We’re hoping for a BAFTA 🎬🤭

Edit: Spelling, my autocorrect is so tired it’s having a mare and will put itself to sleep in 5,4,3,2,1, Zzzz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just let Lennie sit in the log burner you thick pair of cabbages. My 2nd baby slept better than the first, she settled into the same routine quickly, just you that can't be arsed and would rather film your poor boy than put him to bed.

Reactions: 27
With millions of followers .. both her and her BFF stace ….. not a single mention about wave of light or baby loss awareness ….. hinch posts ads for her baby clothing range and photos of babies in her range ……
And stace is pissing about with a baby skeleton in her arms ( so yeah basically a dead baby ) joking about a new baby 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯. Seriously these two a absolute duck wits .

How insensitive ??? All they are bothered about is content and scamming yet more money out of people .

They have the platform to raise awareness……. But they got their babies and perfect family …. duck those of us that don’t have that 💔💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
❤ for anyone who needs it🕯

How many messages do we think she's getting calling her out for being so insensitive?

I predict silence tomorrow or a disingenuous post (stolen from someone else) because Gleam have told her to. #damagecontrol.

Wake up, sheep. She doesn't care about you she only wants to fleece you. She's vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My youngest is 4 and he doesn’t sleep unless myself or my partner are in the room, all hell breaks loose if we leave, so we stay it let’s him know he’s safe and he can sleep.

Parents have to deal with this tit ALL THE TIME don’t think your special Soph because you are filming your son. Which is the only way you know how to engage with him, and it’s probably keeping him awake!

Reactions: 15
I feel like Georgia (Hinch’s supposed best friend) is doing her dirty. She shared a Zara haul on her stories today. Apparently, she’s been looking for a mushroom coloured hoodie to relax in for ages so she went to Zara. Imagine if she had a friend who had a mushroom coloured hoodie in her range.

I can’t say I blame Georgia though. Hinch is a massive user who seems to pick her up whenever she wants to seem relevant or popular then drops her again. Georgia seems grounded and down to earth so if she was going to have a sly dig, I agree with her 100% and I actually admire her restraint!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The way she says toilets 🤮🤮🤮 Toylits!!! duck off you prick!!
And they have given Ronnie a Inch haircut 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guyssssh.... I was just watching Strictly, it made me feel so worn out 😴 I got up and promptly laid in a ball in the middle of the lounge. I had my children walking over me, our cat laid on my back for a while and decided to have a full on grooming session. Our dog licked any are flesh he could see and a spider crawled over me, promptly chased by the cat ...... Mr Owl filmed the whole thing. We’re hoping for a BAFTA 🎬🤭
Did you slap your self in the face when you see the spider 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I tell you something for a once off kids hinch clothing range that she was only going to do "once" it has extended from summer into autumn winter. Another major lie. "Oh I'm only doing it this once no intention of extending it" More lies out of this woman then

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
With millions of followers .. both her and her BFF stace ….. not a single mention about wave of light or baby loss awareness ….. hinch posts ads for her baby clothing range and photos of babies in her range ……
And stace is pissing about with a baby skeleton in her arms ( so yeah basically a dead baby ) joking about a new baby 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯. Seriously these two a absolute duck wits .

How insensitive ??? All they are bothered about is content and scamming yet more money out of people .

They have the platform to raise awareness……. But they got their babies and perfect family …. duck those of us that don’t have that 💔💔

Then Stacey posts a photo of her perfect family outside her stupid tacky bleeping autumn door saying “ there is so many of us now ….. “ duck off Stacey ..
Then Stacey posts a photo of her perfect family outside her stupid tacky bleeping autumn door saying “ there is so many of us now ….. “ duck off Stacey …… so so insensitive

Reactions: 13
Len looks tired to me tbh.

My first kid slept with me/her dad most nights from about 9 months until she started school. She's now a teen and doesn't want to know us. It's normal, that's what normal parents do.

Reactions: 14
I haven't been around for agggeeeessss - can someone tell me what the 3rd 'S' in 'SSS' stands for please? 🙏🏻🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.