Mrs Hinch #590 Which celebrity couple would take money to a desert island?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t buy this ‘my boys don’t sleep’ for a second. Has she forgotten about Ronnie, the amazing baby who had about 300 naps a day?? He was always asleep!

Plus all her late nights out to Stacey’s, Bingo, IKEA, McDonald’s, Tracey’s etc. That’s not the activity of a woman whose children don’t sleep. Not saying she shouldn’t go out but she has certainly never seemed torn or conflicted about leaving her children who ‘won’t sleep’. Even when Lennie was pretty small.

She’s Probably not used to having them at home - we all know her mum has them more than Sofa. They are probably confused and not tired out at all if mumma was busy sleeping in alpaca piss through the afternoon rather than playing with them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 30
I love how clear SS has made it that her Autumn door is her 4th!!!! one, a tradition she has been doing for FOUR years despite Sophie beating her to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well if Lonnie was awake last night she wasn’t too fussed about giving him her attention. She was very busy following accounts. Initially it was people tagging her Tesco tat - literally following them seconds after they’ve posted a story tagging her - she must just sit there waiting for her tags to ping on her phone. Then following more random people, so has clearly been scrolling reels etc. one of them is someone who likes to sing. She’s still clinging onto the singing thing then.
hinch babe. You’re tired because you’re up all night scrolling insta. Not because you’re children are awake.

Reactions: 36
I’ve had numerous losses and I’m currently pregnant. I didn’t post about it, mainly because it hit a bit too close to home. I don’t doubt they’re both arses but I wouldn’t judge anyone for not posting about it.
Thank you for this. I've had loss too and where I might post earlier in the week, I don't do the wave of light as it falls on my husband's birthday and it would be too upsetting for us both.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I tested negative yesterday after having covid for ten days, my chest felt tight seeing her spray all those chemicals 🙄 .
Those poor boys and Henry 😢
Yaas! Day 5 for me today and I still feel like tit. Cannot wait for this shite to be over.

Be right back though, going for a nap on the patio.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t buy this ‘my boys don’t sleep’ for a second. Has she forgotten about Ronnie, the amazing baby who had about 300 naps a day?? He was always asleep!

Plus all her late nights out to Stacey’s, Bingo, IKEA, McDonald’s, Tracey’s etc. That’s not the activity of a woman whose children don’t sleep. Not saying she shouldn’t go out but she has certainly never seemed torn or conflicted about leaving her children who ‘won’t sleep’. Even when Lennie was pretty small.

She’s Probably not used to having them at home - we all know her mum has them more than Sofa. They are probably confused and not tired out at all if mumma was busy sleeping in alpaca piss through the afternoon rather than playing with them 🤷‍♀️
yes, all of this!!! It’s just another engagement exercise so all the thick as tit shoppers message her saying ‘oh Soph, ma Reggie didn’t sleep until he was 7577 munfs, so we just sprayed im wiv Zoflora, you’re doing the best you can’ 🙄🙄🙄

Plus it adds to the poor little Soph needs a tend farm because her kids don’t sleep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
narcisxa said:
I’ve had numerous losses and I’m currently pregnant. I didn’t post about it, mainly because it hit a bit too close to home. I don’t doubt they’re both arses but I wouldn’t judge anyone for not posting about it.
I didn’t write about it either as it was one of my son’s birthdays this week. Good luck with the pregnancy it’s such a worry send hugs always here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are people supposed to feel sorry for the poor old bleep falling asleep on the grass? She must be having a breakdown whether real of faked.

She’s blocking people who have followed and supported her for years, she is an evil cow.

I know how I’d feel if my husband took a picture of me in the garden asleep like a miserable twit.. and then posted it online. Of course she’s fine with it because it’s all staged.

Sopha you’re reading this, we all know it. Imagine just how traumatic it must be for your children to see you acting like this? Get off the gram and duck off once and for all for everyone’s sake.

Even if she announces a pregnancy soon, hardly anyone will give a duck. Only her die heard followers who are worried their own acct will go to tit if she disappears.

Anyway guyshhh I’m off on holiday so I might lurk in once in a while but I’m hoping to leave my phone (and work emails) away while I’m chilling. I’ll miss you all!! Xx
🥳🥳
Mad dog fiddle would be playing mother so at least the kids aren't around to watch the tit show. bleeping bizarre behaviour and the fact that Noknob documents this for the gram is diabolical. Tend or real, bleeping bizzare and sad loife they lead.
Enjoy your holidays

Reactions: 11
Well if Lonnie was awake last night she wasn’t too fussed about giving him her attention. She was very busy following accounts. Initially it was people tagging her Tesco tat - literally following them seconds after they’ve posted a story tagging her - she must just sit there waiting for her tags to ping on her phone. Then following more random people, so has clearly been scrolling reels etc. one of them is someone who likes to sing. She’s still clinging onto the singing thing then.
hinch babe. You’re tired because you’re up all night scrolling insta. Not because you’re children are awake.
She has multiple people controlling that account for her. I'm sure of it. Her replies to people always look different.

Reactions: 10
I hope our “poor” Soph got some sleep last night be it in her kids bed or outside with the Alpacha tit🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can't tell me after that new reel that something's got to them. Definitely like they're trying to prove something.

Reactions: 18
Soph, I was so sleep deprived I nearly caused a car accident. And I’d forgotten to strap the baby in. Because I was so tired. Get a bleeping grip. Hope that helps, all the best.

Oh woe is me hinch, woe is me. Give over love, who cares if your kids don't sleep, not like you have a real job is it?

Think of all those other mamas and papas out there doing a full time real value add job, and raising their kids... for them sleep is crucial because they are up with the lark, but guess what they just get on with it.

Make the most of not having a real job hinchy and spend time with your children, tiring them out, stimulating their little minds. Skip the ipads and do something with them. Honestly she's thick as tit.

• Heart
It gets better …..

These comments are under SSS grid post showing that both accounts were active at around 7.15pm. Neither of them have acknowledged the Wave of Light event full stop. Unbelievable! 😡😡😡
Stacey is proper trolling her though ‘need to get FAMILY to yours’ just pointing out how differently she’s done it. Sopha must be angry 😤

Thread Suggestion…..Hinch asleep on the grass while Inch stands there itching his arse!

• Haha
Sure she's not just having a massive comedown.

Not being funny or owt Soph but most normal people don't pass out in the grass in the middle of an afternoon.....

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.