Mrs Hinch #590 Which celebrity couple would take money to a desert island?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaas! Day 5 for me today and I still feel like tit. Cannot wait for this shite to be over.

Be right back though, going for a nap on the patio.
have either of you had sickness with Covid? My daughters been poorly all night and coughing non stop and I’m wondering if she’s caught it at last

Reactions: 4
have either of you had sickness with Covid? My daughters been poorly all night and coughing non stop and I’m wondering if she’s caught it at last
My teenage son had bad sickness just in the summer there with covid , whole family had it and he was the only one with sickness x

To keep it relevant seeing Sophie asleep on the grass has to the funniest tend sleeping yet.

Reactions: 8
Ah bless her. For me, Food isn’t staying put for long but not through sickness (if you get what I’m saying!). I hope she feels better soon xx

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1654048View attachment 1654049

Sopha tend-Rose never does anything or allows anything without an ulterior motive.... the whole tending to sleep on the 💩 grass was so that NoNob could take a pic for the gram and she could then write this absolute BS to seem relatable for the hunzz. It’s all for attention/engagement/sympathy otherwise known as “Guyyyyyysh, feel sorry for me and buy my range of children’s clothes tat in Teschooooo” 🙄

I don’t buy for a second about Lonnie being 17 months old and she’s yet to have a full night’s sleep or an early night....mainly for the following:

🤥 She said not that long ago that neither Ronni e or Lonnie sleeps through the night. She’s also said before that just Ronni e doesn’t sleep through the night..... her story keeps changing.

🤥 What about when her and NoNob stayed in that expensive hotel room in London when they went to see Dirty Dancing. If you haven’t slept through the night for sooooo long you would definitely take advantage of a night away to have a good sleep.

🤥 I’m pretty sure she did a Roller Rant about falling asleep on the grungy sofa at Greyskull and NoNob left her there and went up to bed. She said she woke up there in the morning and was pissssched off with him .... so she slept all night then.

🤥 What about on holiday with them, Fiddle and Weepy sharing a luxury Villa in Majorca. 2 weeks away and there was a separate building. If she‘s that sleep deprived why didn’t Fiddle and Weepy look after Ronni e and Lonnie a couple of nights or she sleep in the separate building and NoNob look after them.

There’s bound to be numerous other times she’s slipped up with the “I haven’t slept through the night or had an early night” BS 🙄 She doesn’t look to me like someone who’s sleep deprived.

Also, being her Mummaz second child why not ask her if it’s true your second child never wants to sleep? Fiddle usually knows the answers to everything #mumsays Or what about asking one of her friends, tend or real. SSS has 4 children, 2 of similar ages. Make-up friend has 2 of similar ages. Attic dwelling Tracey has 2 children...... 🤦🏻‍♀️ Silly me, it’s all for the hunzz to feel sorry for her and to be relatable.

Sopha.... stop cunting about with cloffsssh tending to clean fingssssh that aren’t dirty. Stop showing yourself loading a washing machine (Big bleeping deal, she can put clothes in a machine 🙄) and get your kids in a routine. Sitting in the Orangery with the lights on full (Even the pantr y light, wasteful twit) with NoNob laughing and you cackling at Lonnie does not make for a relaxed wind-down for him. Twats the pair of them.

Soz guyyyyyysh for the long post... she’s just so extra and her “Feel sorry for me hunzz” act is ridiculous.....🙄

Blesssshed be and have a lovely Sunday nusties 🐔💕
Absolutely this 👏
Of course she’s trying to go down the family route as she has the F&F Mini Hinch range to sell, so is trying to relate to all parents out there. Sorry but lying down on your lawn in cold and wet October and pretending to sleep is just not relatable.

As for photos capturing perfect moments - yes they do for most normal families. However, Soph’s are all staged, edited & filtered. Notice how their are absolutely NO toys whatsoever in the rooms. My kids would bring their toys into the kitchen, dining room - they wouldn’t necessarily keep them in the playroom. Hinch’s home is not a family home - it’s an Instagram Home.

Reactions: 22
I’ve not been on Tattle for a few months and needed a Hinch detox 😵💫
I’ve just looked on her page for the first time in months, which is now showing the “like count” and wow her numbers are shocking!! How can anyone believe she really has over 4m followers 🫠🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Being a parent is spending years being sleep deprived Soph. Mine are teenagers, eldest went to a party last night. WhatsApp at 3am "I'm drunk, I have the bucket" 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
On the lack of a Wave of Light post, I agree that it‘s personal choice whether you post or not. Baby loss is such sensitive and personal thing, I don’t blame her for not posting. However, there’s staying silent and there’s posting an ad for your range of baby wear. At the very least, she’s incredibly insensitive, and that’s me being generous!

Reactions: 28
What the duck is that stupid bleep lying in wet grass for? She will honestly do anything for engagement. As for that tiny dicked moron taking pictures of her, he's just as bad. It's not cute, it's not funny its just weird
She is wearing the same clothes as the b&m haul that she posted earlier, showing her new loo basssskettttttt that was last seen in the instahunz shopping trip of dreams tend random winner trolley, now I have no idea what any of that means, and I don't care, because my tattle ramblings don't have to make sense to anyone else, but me, mum said! I'm fank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.