Mrs Hinch #590 Which celebrity couple would take money to a desert island?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if you done more engaging activities with him he’d be more tired. Maybe if you went on a big dog walk in the fresh air, he’d be more tired.

I know we see very little of their day, so it’s had to “judge” but the impression I get is the boys are left in front of the tv/tablets all day and therefore have loads of energy at bedtime

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes to this. It's clearly a similar overall cost, if not more expensive. It's just put together better and given a more believable story. Plus the kids got involved with it and that is 1000x more important than how much money you can throw at it.
Hinch didn't even take one of her children to choose the pumpkins, and I sincerely doubt they did anything other than the bits that were shown in the reel - which probably took place after it had been put together. Couldn't even let them get involved in potting up the hanging baskets.
To be fair to Stacey you can see that the crate is being reused from Christmas. I would guess it's deliberate that this part made it onto the video but she's either more genuine or better at being relatable so still a win on Hinch! Plus the kids had fun

It gets better …..

These comments are under SSS grid post showing that both accounts were active at around 7.15pm. Neither of them have acknowledged the Wave of Light event full stop. Unbelievable! 😡😡😡
I will probably come across really tone deaf but I had no idea about the timing or the Wave of Light. I haven't seen it in the news or anyone sharing it so not that I'm defending either of them, but some people are genuinely not aware? Sorry I don't mean to be ignorant on this x

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Welcome to being a parent hinch. I find it hard to have any sympathy with her because we all know it’s not her up all night with an over stimulated or under stimulated child.

Now my youngest was a terrible sleeper to start with but I dropped her afternoon nap and it helped, it’s not a cure though. She’s just awkward like her dad.

Reactions: 21
I will probably come across really tone deaf but I had no idea about the timing or the Wave of Light. I haven't seen it in the news or anyone sharing it so not that I'm defending either of them, but some people are genuinely not aware? Sorry I don't mean to be ignorant on this x
I've seen it mentioned a few times on social media today.

One of the people who Hunch took a picture from to advertise her mini Hunch range mentioned it. I find it hard to believe she didn't notice anyone mention it or didn't receive any messages about her and her being tone deaf today. She knows.

Reactions: 14
I’ve seriously never seen or known a person to buy so much tit.
Why the duck does she keep buying the kids paintbrushes and hats? What are they doing with them all? Most ‘hauls’ involve her buying ‘the boys’ a new pair of slippers each. Where are the old ones? Perhaps she means the muppet heads out the in the garden when she refers to the boys. What an utter c*nt.
I figure it might be because those are things with a long expiration date. Then she can pre record. If there are no sizes then she can use the recordings whenever.

To be fair to Stacey you can see that the crate is being reused from Christmas. I would guess it's deliberate that this part made it onto the video but she's either more genuine or better at being relatable so still a win on Hinch! Plus the kids had fun

I’m not sure about Stacey but Mrs Hinch 100% posted about it last year.

Reactions: 5
I figure it might be because those are things with a long expiration date. Then she can pre record. If there are no sizes then she can use the recordings whenever.

I’m not sure about Stacey but Mrs Hinch 100% posted about it last year.
Solomon did as well I’m sure, and she’s had losses this time. They are honestly both cunts

Reactions: 9
I feel like Georgia (Hinch’s supposed best friend) is doing her dirty. She shared a Zara haul on her stories today. Apparently, she’s been looking for a mushroom coloured hoodie to relax in for ages so she went to Zara. Imagine if she had a friend who had a mushroom coloured hoodie in her range.

I can’t say I blame Georgia though. Hinch is a massive user who seems to pick her up whenever she wants to seem relevant or popular then drops her again. Georgia seems grounded and down to earth so if she was going to have a sly dig, I agree with her 100% and I actually admire her restraint!
I imagine hinch is secretly so jealous of georgia, she has a talent and actually shows her work and what she does, she has a relevant topic for her page, she seems like she’s in a happy relationship with her partner who’s fairly easy on the eye and she’s very good looking with a lovely figure and whilst I realise that’s not what people should judge people on, we all know a mean girl like hinch probably judges people on their looks, but more importantly if it weren’t for Georgias page she would still have an actual job outside insta, something hinch wouldn’t have

Reactions: 27
So many fake messages!!! I’m guessing she’s pregnant since she has to mention and remind everyone he’s second (although I thought Henry was her first so surely Lennie is her 3rd) anyway it’s weird to mention it as all kids are different. Some sleep some don’t (especially ones that never get stimulation or exercise during the day) then again I dunno how Ronnie ever used to sleep she would let him have a long nap at like 4pm back in the day

I don’t think they have ever had a proper routine in that house and didn’t she say she slept with Ronnie at nights because of his “condition” I’m so lost in lies.

Basically tonight is she didn’t wanna fight Lennie to go to bed so let him get up and play we’ve all seen she will give in for a quieter life

Reactions: 19
Using Lonnie for another bit of attention.. cue the Hinchers kissing her arse about their kids!
Perhaps put him in bed with his brother he’s probably lonely in his hotel suite bedroom!

When you all wake up later, I need someone to cycle back to the alpacas with me. WTF happened to them? Why do they look so much uglier now? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh so that's why she sleeping on the grass! Her boys don't sleep 🤪 Soph hun your husband is an un employed bum, why not take it in turns hope this helps ☺

My niece is 18 months old. Her mum asked me the other week what happens with sleep at this age. Said she just wasn’t sleeping. I said, I don’t mean this rudely, but what does she do all day? Is she active enough? Long chat about all the knackering activities I had to do with mine - including less buggy more walking places. The other night she text me to say I was right. She needed wearing out more. She was also ready to transition to one nap a day. I’m no baby expert but it’s what you do isn’t. Have Honest & open chats with other mums.
Aside from fiddle I doubt hinch speaks to other mums. Maybe take Lonnie to playgroup or toddler football hinch. Let him interact with other toddlers for once.

Reactions: 21
"I may be like a zombie and not be as active on here and for that I'm sorry"

Give over you melon, plenty of people have kids who don't sleep much and still manage to lead normal, happy lives where they still go to work and use social media regularly.. how hard is it to post something? Not exactly tasking is it (to say that's her job!).

I also don't believe Lennie is "always on the go" I just think she held Ronnie back so much that she's shocked to see a bit of energy/life in one of her children. She has a much bigger space for Lennie to run about now, Ron was demoted to playing on the floor behind the sofa and being told 'NO' constantly.

Saying that, watching Lennie in that video you can tell he dearn't touch anything, the cushions are still 'chopped' and everything else sitting perfectly in it's place, he goes to pick a fire log up and looks around, notices they're watching and puts it back, it's not a normal environment for them at all. She is a tit mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Imagine all that precious time she could be spending with Lonnie, boring him to sleep with a story or a Hinch list and yet here she is whinging he doesn’t sleep so can’t frolick with the camels or get stinkeh with Minkeh….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Solomon did as well I’m sure, and she’s had losses this time. They are honestly both cunts
I’ve had numerous losses and I’m currently pregnant. I didn’t post about it, mainly because it hit a bit too close to home. I don’t doubt they’re both arses but I wouldn’t judge anyone for not posting about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I love how Grinch excuses herself “working” cos she has a toddler who doesn’t sleep well!

What does she think other parents do who actually have a job and don’t have a full time non-working partner and mother and father on tap? So out of touch, and then the timing of that post just defies gravity 🤬
Exactly! My thought when I read it was ‘good job you don’t have to be up for work in the mornings then isn’t it’ 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.